▼ Content

Too much scaling up these days

Page 2 of 2<12
11-01-2023 17:13
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Apparently natural gas stoves are "evil" now, per the Church of Green... There are now louder whispers from Feds to ban them in this nation.

Guess it's back to burning wood! MUCH better than clean burning natural gas or propane!

What is the idiot Biden going to do? Try to drive every natural gas supplier and every propane supplier out of business? Do you really think THAT's going to happen without a fight?

For calling themselves "progressives", these twits are sure good at coming up with ideas to completely and utterly REGRESS society (including inflicting harm, and even death!), especially when it comes to energy (non)production.
11-01-2023 17:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

Climate cannot change. It has no value that can change.

You've never lived in Ohio, have you? Or other areas like that?
How normal people know the climate changes.
Attached image:

Edited on 11-01-2023 17:24
11-01-2023 17:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What about a tomato? Do they turn red because of climate change?

Perhaps Swan can enlighten us without a Mantra 40a.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 11-01-2023 17:35
11-01-2023 18:20
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Apparently natural gas stoves are "evil" now, per the Church of Green... There are now louder whispers from Feds to ban them in this nation.

Never going to happen...

Too many people like the backyard BBQ... Gas for home use, isn't just the kitchen stove either. Water heaters, clothes dryer, backup generators, refrigeration... Heating and cooking are just more common.

After I witnessed the lemmings "fall into line" re: the COVID hysteria (mask wearing at first, then the jabby jabs), I have learned to not take this position anymore. I thought that the mask wearing nonsense was "never going to happen here" and that a vast majority of this nation's people would "actively resist it". Boy was I wrong! Many people just fell right into line with the nonsense on their own accord, and others who were hesitant to do so were later coerced/pressured into it. Sure there was some rock solid resistance to it, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.

I suspect that the same lemmings who fell for the COVID hysteria nonsense would just as easily fall for the Church of Green hysteria nonsense if it were spoon fed and implemented in a similar manner... even ones who have instinctively resisted it up until this point.
11-01-2023 19:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
gfm7175 wrote:Many people just fell right into line with the nonsense on their own accord, and others who were hesitant to do so were later coerced/pressured into it.

Most people were coerced, by authorities, who were coerced by political leaders, right from the start. We all watched videos of police physically assaulting women who simply would not comply with orders to wear masks in open, outdoor, public places. Many people like me were put into the position of having to choose between wearing a mask and losing one's job. Many people were simply put out of business for the government's amusement and power rush.

It was a situation of just wearing a stupid mask and being allowed to continue with one's life ... except for any elections that might occur.

gfm7175 wrote:Sure there was some rock solid resistance to it, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.

There was plenty of resistance, but not enough to overcome the government coercion.

gfm7175 wrote:I suspect that the same lemmings who fell for the COVID hysteria nonsense would just as easily fall for the Church of Green hysteria nonsense if it were spoon fed and implemented in a similar manner.

That's not how it will work. The government will ban gas-burning appliances and they will simply disappear from stores. You won't be able to buy them.

11-01-2023 23:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Season is not climate, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-01-2023 23:31
(21597)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Never going to happen...

Too many people like the backyard BBQ... Gas for home use, isn't just the kitchen stove either. Water heaters, clothes dryer, backup generators, refrigeration... Heating and cooking are just more common.

After I witnessed the lemmings "fall into line" re: the COVID hysteria (mask wearing at first, then the jabby jabs), I have learned to not take this position anymore. I thought that the mask wearing nonsense was "never going to happen here" and that a vast majority of this nation's people would "actively resist it". Boy was I wrong! Many people just fell right into line with the nonsense on their own accord, and others who were hesitant to do so were later coerced/pressured into it. Sure there was some rock solid resistance to it, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.

I suspect that the same lemmings who fell for the COVID hysteria nonsense would just as easily fall for the Church of Green hysteria nonsense if it were spoon fed and implemented in a similar manner... even ones who have instinctively resisted it up until this point.

They ARE the same lemmings. They also fell into the Church of Global Warming hysteria nonsense and the Church of the Ozone Hole hysteria nonsense.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-01-2023 23:32
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Many people just fell right into line with the nonsense on their own accord, and others who were hesitant to do so were later coerced/pressured into it.

Most people were coerced, by authorities, who were coerced by political leaders, right from the start. We all watched videos of police physically assaulting women who simply would not comply with orders to wear masks in open, outdoor, public places. Many people like me were put into the position of having to choose between wearing a mask and losing one's job. Many people were simply put out of business for the government's amusement and power rush.

It was a situation of just wearing a stupid mask and being allowed to continue with one's life ... except for any elections that might occur.

gfm7175 wrote:Sure there was some rock solid resistance to it, but not nearly as much as I was expecting.

There was plenty of resistance, but not enough to overcome the government coercion.

gfm7175 wrote:I suspect that the same lemmings who fell for the COVID hysteria nonsense would just as easily fall for the Church of Green hysteria nonsense if it were spoon fed and implemented in a similar manner.

That's not how it will work. The government will ban gas-burning appliances and they will simply disappear from stores. You won't be able to buy them.

Then people will smuggle them in much like they do for toilets and light bulbs.

The Parrot Killer

12-01-2023 00:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Yes they do. Actually they "GROW" because it becomes warmer.
12-01-2023 00:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So would you say climate change occurs nearly every morning, everywhere when the sun comes up?

Please describe if can for us the difference between daily temperature fluctuation cycles and climate change, and weather.

Thanks in advance.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
12-01-2023 01:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So would you say climate change occurs nearly every morning, everywhere when the sun comes up?

Please describe if can for us the difference between daily temperature fluctuation cycles and climate change, and weather.

Thanks in advance.

You are most Welcome. Apparently you're not aware that some animals are nocturnal while others are not. How to bridge such a gap?
If you can't understand that then there's nothing I can say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVwlG9VVZQ
12-01-2023 01:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Natural gas is used a lot in industry. This entirely targets residential use. It's about power and control over the people, and not saving the planet. It really looks like a push for everything electric. Solar and wind destabilizes our current distribution grid, and will eventual require a large scale storage solution. The old grid will need to be replaced, paid for, and owned by the government. Who will decide who gets power, and when.
12-01-2023 04:40
(14406)
GasGuzzler wrote: So would you say climate change occurs nearly every morning, everywhere when the sun comes up?

Early to bed, early to rise ... because the early Climate gets the worm ... and apparently gets the red tomato as well.

GasGuzzler wrote:Please describe if can for us the difference between daily temperature fluctuation cycles and climate change, and weather.

It's no longer the way it used to be, i.e. when Climate could change willy-nilly whenever it pleased. Nowadays Climate has to get up before the markets open or risk missing out on the worm commodity trading, and someone might corner the market in Climate's absence.

Climate also has to maintain a presence in the Cloud or else risk losing market share. This requires a high availability when worm activity begins to peak, anywhere it is morning.

I think you might have been a bit too dismissive when considering how committing code to GitHub has changed to rules of the game. Climate can't go back to the waterfall model and can't just wish away data storage costs.

You need to rethink your position.

12-01-2023 04:42
(14406)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:That's not how it will work. The government will ban gas-burning appliances and they will simply disappear from stores. You won't be able to buy them.
Then people will smuggle them in much like they do for toilets and light bulbs.

Correct. The greater the interference in free markets, the greater the black market that develops.
12-01-2023 05:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: So would you say climate change occurs nearly every morning, everywhere when the sun comes up?

Early to bed, early to rise ... because the early Climate gets the worm ... and apparently gets the red tomato as well.

GasGuzzler wrote:Please describe if can for us the difference between daily temperature fluctuation cycles and climate change, and weather.

It's no longer the way it used to be, i.e. when Climate could change willy-nilly whenever it pleased. Nowadays Climate has to get up before the markets open or risk missing out on the worm commodity trading, and someone might corner the market in Climate's absence.

Climate also has to maintain a presence in the Cloud or else risk losing market share. This requires a high availability when worm activity begins to peak, anywhere it is morning.

I think you might have been a bit too dismissive when considering how committing code to GitHub has changed to rules of the game. Climate can't go back to the waterfall model and can't just wish away data storage costs.

You need to rethink your position.

I only asked James a couple of simple questions. He pivots quite well for a guy with his disability.

YOU on the other, have assigned me a bogus position. You need to rethink your accusation.

12-01-2023 07:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
If mankind's climate meddling over hundreds of years, by burning mass quantities of fossil-fuels, caused the current problem. Wouldn't the rapid reduction of deadly CO2 be equally, if not worse for the planet? You throw your car in gear, stomp on the gas pedal, you burn some rubber off the tires. Immediately slamming on the breaks, or shifting in reverse, does bad things. Usually worse than what you did to your tires... The planet has no brakes, or reverse gear though, and will keep moving forward.
12-01-2023 20:15
(21597)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Climate isn't season, dumbass.

The Parrot Killer

12-01-2023 20:16
(21597)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Thanks in advance.

You are most Welcome. Apparently you're not aware that some animals are nocturnal while others are not. How to bridge such a gap?
If you can't understand that then there's nothing I can say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVwlG9VVZQ

Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

12-01-2023 20:42
(14406)
GasGuzzler wrote:I only asked James a couple of simple questions. He pivots quite well for a guy with his disability.

That's why James'__ condition isn't a disability; it's a superpower.

GasGuzzler wrote:YOU on the other, have assigned me a bogus position.

Well you did it to yourself. ANY time you bend over, you consign yourself to a rather bogus position.

GasGuzzler wrote: You need to rethink your accusation.

I accused you of thinking you know what I need.

I'll bet you $100 you accept my bet.
13-01-2023 01:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I only asked James a couple of simple questions. He pivots quite well for a guy with his disability.

That's why James'__ condition isn't a disability; it's a superpower.

So you think everyone that can afford this surgery should do it. I understand. If only the Shaq hadn't overlooked this.....

IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:YOU on the other, have assigned me a bogus position.

Well you did it to yourself. ANY time you bend over, you consign yourself to a rather bogus position.

Enough of this already. I'll be speaking with Into the Night about an "IBdaBendover fallacy". Mantra 69.

IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: You need to rethink your accusation.

I accused you of thinking you know what I need.

Incorrect. You accused me of bending over, and almost nobody needs that.

IBdaMann wrote:
I'll bet you $100 you accept my bet.

Sure, hit me where it hurts. Gambling addictions run in my family and I'll bet you $100 that you are unable to help with that.

Edited on 13-01-2023 02:09
13-01-2023 15:20
(14406)
GasGuzzler wrote:So you think everyone that can afford this surgery should do it. I understand. If only the Shaq hadn't overlooked this.....

Who says he didn't have the surgery?

GasGuzzler wrote:Enough of this already. I'll be speaking with Into the Night about an "IBdaBendover fallacy". Mantra 69.

Mantra 69)
a. credenza
b. coffee table
c. desk

GasGuzzler wrote:Incorrect. You accused me of bending over, and almost nobody needs that.

Mantra 69) d. Subaru Center Console

GasGuzzler wrote:Sure, hit me where it hurts. Gambling addictions run in my family and I'll bet you $100 that you are unable to help with that.

My sure-fire prescription for that is to invest your next paycheck in Solana and buy on the dip. Current Solana Price: $16.55
14-01-2023 03:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

GasGuzzler wrote:Sure, hit me where it hurts. Gambling addictions run in my family and I'll bet you $100 that you are unable to help with that.

My sure-fire prescription for that is to invest your next paycheck in Solana and buy on the dip. Current Solana Price: $16.55

The current price of capitalism.
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Too much scaling up these days:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA, China & Other Nations Have 10 Days Left To Choose Their Fate106-01-2022 04:00
TESLA'S MEGAPACK BATTERY BURNED FOR DAYS IN GRID STORAGE FIRE214-08-2021 03:01
I Have Easily Defeated Casino Bookies And Become Millionaire In Less Than 100 Days2411-08-2021 17:49
How To Become Millionaire From $1 Via Mining Cryptocurrencies Within 90 Days Guide Tutorial1419-02-2021 03:20
Public Cure For Corona Virus NCOV Is Set Of 5 Hidden Teachings From 5 Different Religions In 10 Days1002-09-2020 21:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact