Remember me
▼ Content

to whom it may concern


to whom it may concern13-05-2024 19:44
keepit
★★★★★
(3158)
1st law, 2nd law, sb law, you deny science, oh, and don't forget - you're a moron and a marxist, and a liar, and you have no education.

This has been going on for more than 10 years. I don't get it.
13-05-2024 20:02
sealover
★★★★☆
(1601)
keepit wrote:
1st law, 2nd law, sb law, you deny science, oh, and don't forget - you're a moron and a marxist, and a liar, and you have no education.

This has been going on for more than 10 years. I don't get it.





Yes, it HAS been going on for more than ten years.

But it doe not have to continue in this manner.

The trolls who constantly write "you're a moron and a marxist, and a liar, and you have no education"

I don't believe they are Marxists, and I would never call anyone a "moron".

But they certainly ARE liars and they obviously have NO EDUCATION.

I'm hoping it will prove to be possible to have rational discussion about actual science related to global change.

I know that this website has proven to be extremely unattractive to people who were seeking such a discussion in the past.

It does not have to remain so unattractive.
13-05-2024 20:20
keepit
★★★★★
(3158)
One thing they like to do is accuse other people of doing what they themselves are doing.

tmiddles, who used to post and has posted about 4000 times, used to suspect they were bots. I don't think so though. I'm not an expert but it seems to me there might be cult like influences going on. That wouldn't explain ten years of useless posts though. It's got to be something else.

One thing i'm sure of though. They have a deep disrespect for people who don't subscribe to their beliefs.

Re: the use of the word "moron". If a person is truly a moron, then they have a structural problem in the brain (they can't help it) and it is unconscionable to berate them in that manner. If they aren't a moron then it is morally reprehensible to make false accusations like that about them.
Edited on 13-05-2024 21:03
13-05-2024 21:08
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(791)
keepit wrote:
One thing they like to do is accuse other people of doing what they themselves are doing.

tmiddles, who used to post and has posted about 4000 times, used to suspect they were bots. I don't think so though. I'm not an expert but it seems to me there might be cult like influences going on. That wouldn't explain ten years of useless posts though. It's got to be something else.

One thing i'm sure of though. They have a deep disrespect for people who don't subscribe to their beliefs.

Re: the use of the word "moron". If a person truly a moron, then they have a structural problem in the brain they can't help it and it is unconscionable to berate them in that manner. If they aren't a moron then it is morally reprehensible to make false accusations like that about them.




Yes, it is a lot like a wacky religious cult.

The "deep disrespect" is frequently displayed in ugly personal attacks.

They only come off as "bots" because they imitate the same ugly style.

It is the false accusations that piss me off the most.

But they should not be allowed to prevent others from having a rational discussion.

I'm not going to let them stop ME.

No matter how many times they dox me.

But, the bottom line for what motivates them has nothing to do with "science".

The only goal is to be a troll.
13-05-2024 21:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
keepit wrote:
1st law, 2nd law, sb law, you deny science, oh, and don't forget - you're a moron and a marxist, and a liar, and you have no education.

This has been going on for more than 10 years. I don't get it.

You are describing yourself.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2024 21:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
keepit wrote:
One thing they like to do is accuse other people of doing what they themselves are doing.

You are describing yourself.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2024 21:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
One thing they like to do is accuse other people of doing what they themselves are doing.

tmiddles, who used to post and has posted about 4000 times, used to suspect they were bots. I don't think so though. I'm not an expert but it seems to me there might be cult like influences going on. That wouldn't explain ten years of useless posts though. It's got to be something else.

One thing i'm sure of though. They have a deep disrespect for people who don't subscribe to their beliefs.

Re: the use of the word "moron". If a person truly a moron, then they have a structural problem in the brain they can't help it and it is unconscionable to berate them in that manner. If they aren't a moron then it is morally reprehensible to make false accusations like that about them.




Yes, it is a lot like a wacky religious cult.

The "deep disrespect" is frequently displayed in ugly personal attacks.

They only come off as "bots" because they imitate the same ugly style.

It is the false accusations that piss me off the most.

But they should not be allowed to prevent others from having a rational discussion.

I'm not going to let them stop ME.

No matter how many times they dox me.

But, the bottom line for what motivates them has nothing to do with "science".

The only goal is to be a troll.

You doxed yourself. You are describing yourself.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2024 21:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3158)
itn,
You're making false claims.
13-05-2024 22:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
keepit wrote:
itn,
You're making false claims.

Inversion fallacy. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-05-2024 22:29
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(791)
keepit wrote:
itn,
You're making false claims.



False claims, yes. Constantly.

Along with a whole lot of SPAMMING.

In just the past hour, a dozen threads have the "last post" by ITN.

A new viewer opening the threads will see the last post.

After they see enough posts that only say "Stop spamming", they might wonder.

But then they'll see the one liner posts

"Science is not doxing yourself" or "You cannot destroy energy into nothing"

And they will realize what a sophisticated scientific discussion this really is.
13-05-2024 22:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
Im a BM wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,
You're making false claims.



False claims, yes. Constantly.

Along with a whole lot of SPAMMING.

You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else, Sock.
Im a BM wrote:
In just the past hour, a dozen threads have the "last post" by ITN.

You are describing yourself again.
Im a BM wrote:
A new viewer opening the threads will see the last post.

After they see enough posts that only say "Stop spamming", they might wonder.

You are spamming. Stop spamming.
Im a BM wrote:
But then they'll see the one liner posts

"Science is not doxing yourself" or "You cannot destroy energy into nothing"

And they will realize what a sophisticated scientific discussion this really is.

You are not discussing science. You are ignoring theories of science. Science is not a discussion.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 13-05-2024 22:52
13-05-2024 22:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2949)
sealover wrote:
I would never call anyone a "moron".


However, you find it perfect acceptable to call me 'disgusting'.

Maybe you could create a list for us so we can know which terms are unacceptable to you.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
14-05-2024 00:36
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(791)
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:
I would never call anyone a "moron".


However, you find it perfect acceptable to call me 'disgusting'.

Maybe you could create a list for us so we can know which terms are unacceptable to you.




It is unfortunate for the quality of discussion that "you find it perfect acceptable to.." behave in a disgusting manner.

"At long last, have you no sense of decency?" famous quote from the 1950s
14-05-2024 02:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
Im a BM wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
sealover wrote:
I would never call anyone a "moron".


However, you find it perfect acceptable to call me 'disgusting'.

Maybe you could create a list for us so we can know which terms are unacceptable to you.




It is unfortunate for the quality of discussion that "you find it perfect acceptable to.." behave in a disgusting manner.

"At long last, have you no sense of decency?" famous quote from the 1950s

No, denying your own posts won't work, Sock.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan




Join the debate to whom it may concern:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Growing Concern221-08-2022 18:39
Americans' energy use surges despite climate change concern019-04-2019 14:57
Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991)611-12-2017 20:05
Is "Climate" Concern Genuine?1607-11-2016 23:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact