Remember me
▼ Content

Tip for the FBI, urgent please read carefully.

Tip for the FBI, urgent please read carefully.10-08-2022 21:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2139)
Hey turds, the last place Trump would keep the goodies that can and will totally destroy you and your communist comrades, would be in his personal safe. But you already know that at this point. So in all fairness you have all demonstrated a new collective low IQ, but then worker ants do not actually need any sort of real intelligence as you just follow the moron in front of you, or go where you are told, when you are told and naturally destroy all Trump voters on sight.

The breakdancing pride of the Bureau, funny, he looks kind of familiar

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-08-2022 22:20
Join the debate Tip for the FBI, urgent please read carefully.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
Communist democrat FBI agent resigns after admitting to influencing the last Presidential election, but030-08-2022 20:58
Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home216-08-2022 14:23
The real purpose of the raid on Trump is so that the FBI can arrest every person in a Trump hat or shirt014-08-2022 23:50
Merrick Garland is honored to work alongside the communist Gestapo FBI012-08-2022 03:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact