▼ Content

Time Crystal

Page 3 of 3<123
25-09-2021 21:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Basically when gravity is converted into kinetic energy, then
kinetic energy = joules. This is where U is the Earth's gravitational field so we could say that U - Q = work. And at the same time the amount of energy associated with the Earth does not change because work + Q = U.

Gravity is not energy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-09-2021 22:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote:p.s., in Russian, there is a "y". It's pronounce more like the o

In slavic languages the "u" and the "y" are essentially swapped with the "y" being more of an "oo" sound, as in "blue" and the "u" being the quick/easy way to type one of those backwards "N" you see in cyrillic writing" which has a long "e" sound, e.g. "free".

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

25-09-2021 23:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:p.s., in Russian, there is a "y". It's pronounce more like the o

In slavic languages the "u" and the "y" are essentially swapped with the "y" being more of an "oo" sound, as in "blue" and the "u" being the quick/easy way to type one of those backwards "N" you see in cyrillic writing" which has a long "e" sound, e.g. "free".

The people I have known who live in either Russia, Belarus or the Ukraine say otherwise. maybe you're Bulgarian like Vesi? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sbo7WPyww

How to pronounce Yekaterinburg or Екатеринбупг.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwz0MIxmGww

Even бупг is so close to byorg, just pronounce the yo in byorg as o and you have it. How do you not get this? Have you been hanging out with that Harvey again? I told you he is a bad influence on you.

p.s., just to have some fun, the Kiev Pусь are my ancestors and Руский would be a descriptive adjective meaning of or from the Pусь. Even with Россуя,
Pусь и я. It's in the name and in time.

Edited on 25-09-2021 23:58
26-09-2021 03:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
There is no free lunch, except in 'liberal-world'. Work requires energy. Not all energy is perfectly converted to the work we desire. There is always some lost in the process, heat, friction, gravity... When you stop providing energy, the work eventually stops. When the jug of corn whiskey is empty, you eventually sober up, feel like shit, then go and buy another jug, to ease the pain...

Democrats can't grasp that they don't have totalitarian control over everyone, and everything. They are obsessed with trying to exert control, even when they repeatedly fail. Persistent buggers... There is always some angle they hope to exploit, to achieve total power and control. When they fail, they form a consensus, deny failing, declare success. They provide polls (marketing tool), to 'prove' most people agree with the consensus, as if it's a settled issue. Of course, nothing useful is ever produced in liberal-world, just a lot of talk, wasted funding, and resources, at the taxpayer expense.

Are you suggesting that alcohol lets you accept having done nothing in life?
It does seem to me that you are speaking from personal experience.

p.s., in Russian, there is a "y". It's pronounce more like the o in byorg (Star Trek borg) than either borg or boorg. And it is pronounced kind of deep.

What do you consider accomplishments? Selling a perpetual motion machine? I don't feel the need to share everything online. I don't seek approval, or popularity. I just do what I want, it's America...
26-09-2021 04:55
(14389)

James___ wrote:The people I have known who live in either Russia, Belarus or the Ukraine say otherwise.

No they don't ... and it's just Ukraine, not The Ukraine.

James___ wrote:Even бупг is so close to byorg,

I believe you meant to write "буpг" ... not "бупг"

James___ wrote: just pronounce the yo in byorg as o

Just pronounce the "u" in "burg" as "oo", i.e. "boorg" and you'll have the cyrillic "y" down pat.

26-09-2021 21:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

No they don't ... and it's just Ukraine, not The Ukraine.

Because it is a destination, it is The Ukraine. Kind of like The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.

With something like Екатеринбург, it might be a regional pronunciation. In Kentucky, some people in Kentucky have a regional dialect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU
03-10-2021 00:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
O c'mon IBDM. This is how English is spoken; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyss5MjdJYA or is it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwny52Ncatk
or maybe this is how Engleske should sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KdHoc49ShQ

Back to the "time crustal", at extremely cold temperatures matter will not suffer entropy. Instead it can gain mass/density. This gets into the Einstein-Bose condensate theorem where matter will create larger masses in an extremely cold field.
If you consider that Jupiter's moon Io has its atmosphere collapse when it is behind Jupiter and then expand when between Jupiter and the Sun, this could show where temperatures at -238º F. or 123º kelvin (centigrade above absolute 0) can have hydrogen which is 90% of Jupiter's atmosphere collapse or expand.
What was not said was what is the structure of the time crystals. What are they composed of? Is there any Na or Cl combined with hydrogen? Or is it frozen hydrogen? To freeze hydrogen into a crystal like ice, you're talking maybe below 2 kelvins.
Now if we had some way to communicate with each other because I'm not sure what the "right" Engleske is. Do you?

p.s., NaCl is table salt and has a crystalline structure. Could either component work with hydrogen below 100º kelvin? 72º kelvin seems to be the upper limit for super conductivity so I would go with 50º kelvin to get things on the pitch so to speak. And they do super cool their quantum computer so below what super conductivity allows for means no entropy. But you know this so why are you bothering me with what you already know?
Edited on 03-10-2021 00:50
03-10-2021 02:03
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
As far as language goes, have started watching more ASL videos. It helps to understand what I'm hearing. And with this video, I do have closed captioning on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbCV_7jgiA
Why she knows ASL, I can't say. But her videos do have closed captioning. That makes it easy for me to follow the music.

p.s., in basic terms, I am starting to learn ASL. My ability to hear requires a quiet environment. Background noise makes it difficult for me to understand anything. And as a result, my speech is affected as well. Math and science doesn't require normal hearing or speaking Engleske in the right way. And because I live in the US, snakker Engleske?
Edited on 03-10-2021 02:12
03-10-2021 03:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
In the US, this is me; https://www.presspubs.com/lindgaard-s-bail-set-at-250-000-following-fatal-crash/article_a3c7b3a9-70b8-5f04-b745-1c8d015ccca2.html

It is who I am. It doesn't matter that my first name is James and not Mark. The police said his name is James Lindgaard. And at that time there were maybe 3 James Lindgaards in the world.
It had to be me. It is what Google said. Search my name and he was the result.
And ITN, do understand I might never have a life in the US as a disabled Veteran because of Google. Google says that I am a killer.
And in Richmond, Kentucky, I think they blocked me from their Facebook page because I am known as a "killer" in Richmond because of this. Who says they are a killer?
03-10-2021 04:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And ITN, while Google provides the information that states that I am a killer, it makes no attempt to differentiate Minnesota from Kentucky. And people cannot consider this difference either.
Google at no time is responsible for its results. But as you so often say, Google is God. I know that in my own life. Search engines do tell people what to believe. And yet they are not responsible for their results. They're a merchant and yet as you say are viewed as "God". In that context ITN, you are correct.

And ITN, I am a killer. Google's search results support that I killed someone one.
James Lindgaard did kill his passenger while driving drunk. What more do you need to know?
Or what other James Lindgaard? Really? It was me.

p.s., Harvey, will have a beer to toast you. Am having one right now.

Edited on 03-10-2021 04:44
03-10-2021 04:59
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
ITN, you have your proof of how people believe in search engines. And you know how it can hurt someone's life. For what you have said, you have your proof. And now everyone in here knows that is true. You can't let a search engine think for you. But will they listen?
03-10-2021 05:44
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
I was 4 years old, if you have no understanding how they changed music,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5IqXi0rnfQ
It wouldn't be played on rock stations today. It isn't rock. Legal issues led to them becoming Led Zeppelin.

fyi, The New Yardbirds was a copyright infringement. It was Kieth Moon who said their "new" sound would go over like a led zeppelin. So the New Yardbirds changed their name.
And we know how that turned out.

Edited on 03-10-2021 05:52
03-10-2021 06:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
One man can't win against many;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0eHzTKEMY

The war has begun.

@ITN, see what you've started?
p.s., never take the enemy head on. They'll see you coming.
Edited on 03-10-2021 07:03
03-10-2021 19:31
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Back to the "time crustal", at extremely cold temperatures matter will not suffer entropy.

Entropy is not 'suffered'.
James___ wrote:
Instead it can gain mass/density.

You cannot create mass out of nothing.
James___ wrote:
This gets into the Einstein-Bose condensate theorem where matter will create larger masses in an extremely cold field.

You cannot create mass out of nothing.
James___ wrote:
If you consider that Jupiter's moon Io has its atmosphere collapse when it is behind Jupiter and then expand when between Jupiter and the Sun, this could show where temperatures at -238º F. or 123º kelvin (centigrade above absolute 0) can have hydrogen which is 90% of Jupiter's atmosphere collapse or expand.

Not an increase in mass.
James___ wrote:
What was not said was what is the structure of the time crystals. What are they composed of?

Numbers. No 'time crystal' has ever been created.
James___ wrote:
Is there any Na or Cl combined with hydrogen?

Sodium does not combine with hydrogen.
James___ wrote:
Or is it frozen hydrogen? To freeze hydrogen into a crystal like ice, you're talking maybe below 2 kelvins.

You cannot go below zero degrees kelvin.
James___ wrote:
Now if we had some way to communicate with each other because I'm not sure what the "right" Engleske is. Do you?

Your problem. Learn English.
James___ wrote:
p.s., NaCl is table salt and has a crystalline structure. Could either component work with hydrogen below 100º kelvin? 72º kelvin seems to be the upper limit for super conductivity so I would go with 50º kelvin to get things on the pitch so to speak. And they do super cool their quantum computer so below what super conductivity allows for means no entropy. But you know this so why are you bothering me with what you already know?

Super conductivity is not related to entropy. Entropy can never be decreased.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-10-2021 19:32
(21582)
James___ wrote:
In the US, this is me; https://www.presspubs.com/lindgaard-s-bail-set-at-250-000-following-fatal-crash/article_a3c7b3a9-70b8-5f04-b745-1c8d015ccca2.html

It is who I am. It doesn't matter that my first name is James and not Mark. The police said his name is James Lindgaard. And at that time there were maybe 3 James Lindgaards in the world.
It had to be me. It is what Google said. Search my name and he was the result.
And ITN, do understand I might never have a life in the US as a disabled Veteran because of Google. Google says that I am a killer.
And in Richmond, Kentucky, I think they blocked me from their Facebook page because I am known as a "killer" in Richmond because of this. Who says they are a killer?

Stop whining. Google does not control you.

The Parrot Killer

03-10-2021 19:36
(21582)
James___ wrote:
And ITN, while Google provides the information that states that I am a killer, it makes no attempt to differentiate Minnesota from Kentucky. And people cannot consider this difference either.

James___ wrote:
Google at no time is responsible for its results.

They are responsible for their results.
James___ wrote:
But as you so often say, Google is God.

Never did. Google is NOT God.
James___ wrote:
I know that in my own life. Search engines do tell people what to believe.

No. YOU tell you what to believe.
James___ wrote:
And yet they are not responsible for their results.

Google is responsible for their results.
James___ wrote:
They're a merchant and yet as you say are viewed as "God". In that context ITN, you are correct.

Don't put words in people's mouths. Google is NOT God.
James___ wrote:
And ITN, I am a killer. Google's search results support that I killed someone one.
James Lindgaard did kill his passenger while driving drunk. What more do you need to know?
Or what other James Lindgaard? Really? It was me.

The Parrot Killer

03-10-2021 19:37
(21582)
James___ wrote:

The war has begun.

I didn't start any war. War, nevertheless, has begun.

The Parrot Killer

05-10-2021 03:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

The war has begun.

Well, I did say to someone on Facebook who is a minority (white motorist ran over 6 bicyclists with no charges for a few days) and mentioned to them one day someone might say people matter and there are also over 5 million Palestinians in concentration camps. We're not civilized yet but maybe one day?
This is why any effort by the US failed in Afghanistan. And as a disabled Veteran I think doing better by people is better than buying bullets.
05-10-2021 05:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And back to time crystals. At what temperature are they suspended in? Is this like cryogenic freezing when in reality water pressure at 80 or 90 atmospheres can slow aging to 1/1,000th.
Drop your lunch to the bottom of the ocean and have a submersible retrieve it 3 years later? Except for it being soggy, it is still fresh. Kind of begs the question, at what rate does entropy become undetectable?
05-10-2021 18:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Why I mention this is that as microwaves pass through or by "time crystals", they can flip them which is basically reversing their polarity. The 2 magnetic fields they have that are opposite one another will both flip.
If the microwave suffers no loss of signal strength then this is using superconductive principles
to pursue a quantum computer with. If you start watching this video after the 2:00 minute mark, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5EoUD-BIss
this probably gives a basic explanation of how "time crystals" are held in a fixed location and then can have their magnetic fields flipped like you're flipping 4 magnets together. If 4 elements are used then they might be arranged as the attached image shows. With elements, they might "lock" together like that creating 2 separate magnetic fields. Where no "field" is shown, an ionic bond because they are conserving energy in an extremely cold environment.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-10-2021 18:29
05-10-2021 21:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Okay, why don't we discuss maglev trains? They use hydrogen to cool magnets so they float on opposing magnetic fields?
With the 3 different considerations that a maglev train has, it might give you a basic understanding of quantum computing. You can think of the train as a microwave and the superconductive magnetic fields that it interacts with as "time crystals" and what they're attached to like a rail for the train. The previous video illustrates this and is what allows for maglev trains to work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjwF-STGtfE
Without specifically knowing what "time crystals" are, this allows for speculation as they could be composed of 2 electrons and 2 positrons. What "time crystals" are is proprietary information.
06-10-2021 00:25
(14389)

James___ wrote:Okay, why don't we discuss maglev trains?

Because people typically avoid randomly jumping around from one unrelated topic to another.

James___ wrote:With the 3 different considerations that a maglev train has, it might give you a basic understanding of quantum computing.

There are no quantum computers. There are Maglev trains.

James___ wrote: You can think of the train as a microwave

No, I cannot. Really. I just cannot ... and it's not for a lack of trying.

James___ wrote: ... and the superconductive magnetic fields that it interacts with as "time crystals"

No, that doesn't work for me either. I have difficulty pretending that a magnetic field is a crystal.

James___ wrote:The previous video illustrates this and is what allows for maglev trains to work.

Nothing is needed to "allow" physics to work.

James___ wrote: Without specifically knowing what "time crystals" are, this allows for speculation as they could be composed of 2 electrons and 2 positrons.

I don't know of any trains that are built out of two electrons and two positrons.

James___ wrote:What "time crystals" are is proprietary information.

Information is not a crystal. If I hold a crystal in my hand, I do not hold proprietary information.

06-10-2021 00:42
(21582)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

The war has begun.

Well, I did say to someone on Facebook who is a minority (white motorist ran over 6 bicyclists with no charges for a few days) and mentioned to them one day someone might say people matter and there are also over 5 million Palestinians in concentration camps. We're not civilized yet but maybe one day?
This is why any effort by the US failed in Afghanistan. And as a disabled Veteran I think doing better by people is better than buying bullets.

Bigotry. There is no 'we'. You do not get to speak for anyone but yourself.

The Parrot Killer

06-10-2021 00:43
(21582)
James___ wrote:
And back to time crystals. At what temperature are they suspended in? Is this like cryogenic freezing when in reality water pressure at 80 or 90 atmospheres can slow aging to 1/1,000th.
Drop your lunch to the bottom of the ocean and have a submersible retrieve it 3 years later? Except for it being soggy, it is still fresh. Kind of begs the question, at what rate does entropy become undetectable?

Entropy is never decreased.
There are no time crystals.

The Parrot Killer

06-10-2021 01:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

Entropy is never decreased.
There are no time crystals.

And we're back to the Einstein - Bose condensate theorem says otherwise.
I have a paradox for you because you are such a shїt head, okay? The Sun which is a brown dwarf (am just stating the obvious) is emitting to the outer atmosphere of the Earth at about 1,360 w/m^2.
Yet the Sun is gaining mass and is not suffering entropy. Explain that Einstein!!!
And yet you'll say it is, it isn't, it is, it isn't just like the super conducting magnets on a maglev train. I see how you are being all clever and such but I won't fall for your ruse of not knowing is (north), isn't (south), is (north), isn't (south) represents the changing magnetic fields. I am onto to you buddy boi!!!
Edited on 06-10-2021 01:42
06-10-2021 03:14
(14389)

James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Entropy is never decreased.There are no time crystals.
And we're back to the Einstein - Bose condensate theorem says otherwise.

There is no Einstein-Bose condensate theorem.

There is an Einstein-Bose condensate theory, but no theorem.

... and the theory is boowelshee't.

Just for laughs, I looked up what Wikipedia had to say:

Bose–Einstein condensate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In condensed matter physics, a Bose–Einstein condensate (BEC) is a state of matter that is typically formed when a gas of bosons at low densities is cooled to temperatures very close to absolute zero (−273.15 °C or −459.67 °F). Under such conditions, a large fraction of bosons occupy the lowest quantum state, at which point microscopic quantum mechanical phenomena, particularly wavefunction interference, become apparent macroscopically.

I just had to find out ... what is this "condensed matter physics"? So I turned to that page in Wikipedia and it reads:

Condensed matter physics is the field of physics that deals with the macroscopic and microscopic physical properties of matter, especially the solid and liquid phases which arise from electromagnetic forces between atoms.

There is already a technical word for this: chemistry.

Beyond this,

1. I don't remember the last time I ran into a gas of bosons
2. Regarding bosons occupying the lowest quantum state, there is no such thing as a high quantum state
3. All matter has microscopic quantum mechanical phenomena ...
4. .... but there is no such thing as wave function interference.
5. Nothing microscopic becomes apparent macroscopically. Anything that is apparent macroscopically is macroscopic and not microscopic.

James___ wrote:I have a paradox for you because you are such a shїt head, okay? The Sun which is a brown dwarf (am just stating the obvious) is emitting to the outer atmosphere of the Earth at about 1,360 w/m^2.

The sun is emitting to all of the earth, not just to the outer atmopshere. All of it.

James___ wrote: Yet the Sun is gaining mass and is not suffering entropy. Explain that Einstein!!!

The sun is losing mass per E=mc^2 and the sun is definitely incurring the effects of entropy. Just note all the helium that is no longer hydrogen ready to fuel the sun's fusion.

06-10-2021 03:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@IBDM, please state your concerns in kelvins. 1 kelvin = 1º C. above absolut
not the same thing but for you, ITN and Harvey, we can make deceptions, right?
Oops, my bad. I meant exceptions above absolut 0.

p.s., and in the US, the legal limit above Абсолуть (Absolut) 0 is 0.8.
Абсолуть. Правда над итимь. For reals. Over 0.8 and you can be arrested for driving under the influence. I sincerely hope ya'alls understand Engkleske.

Attached image:

Edited on 06-10-2021 03:38
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Time Crystal:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
Time to Ban Swan?4507-11-2023 13:57
Quantum entanglement visualized for the first time ever1407-10-2023 19:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact