Remember me
▼ Content

This should clear up any confusion about climate



Page 1 of 3123>
This should clear up any confusion about climate10-12-2022 06:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
A Conservative Review article popped on my phone the other day. It basically said Gretta is done, she's not hot enough, and there's a new climate queen rising in the ranks. Her name is Sophia Kianna. I did not recognize the name, so a quick search revealed this pretty young lady with all the answers to your questions about what climate actually is.

I shit you not, in a short 10 minute speech, she revealed this plethora of climate. I had no idea. Link to the speech is at the bottom. Go ahead and check my work. I may have missed a few. I didn't have any climate friendly barf bags on hand so I decided it wasn't worth the risk to watch again and check my own work. Here goes.

Climate activist
Climate change
Climate policy
Climate movement
Climate organization
Climate crisis
Climate strike
Climate action
Climate emergency
Climate goals
Climate issue
Climate communication
Climate literacy
Climate enthusiasm
Climate refugees
Climate resources
Climate pledge
Climate Cardinals
Climate education
Climate activism
Climate justice
Climate anxiety
Climate disaster

If you que the video to the 5:10 mark, she almost sounds like she's reading from an IBdaMann mockery cheat sheet! Environmental racism is apparently a real problem.

James, I'm so sorry. I know she's a hottie, but she made no mention of ozone depletion. I'm sad for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sophia+Kianni&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS735US735&biw=1093&bih=500&tbm=vid&sxsrf=ALiCzsbHseu3pkYVU0tiFQ7opJ7M9gtKxQ%3A1670640586112&ei=yvOTY8K4BrWtptQP1qadqAg&ved=0ahUKEwjCxbqVhe77AhW1lokEHVZTB4UQ4dUDCA0&oq=Sophia+Kianni&gs_lcp=Cg1nd3Mtd2l6LXZpZGVvEAwyCAgAELEDEJECMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgUIIRCgAVDtRFjtRGDlV2gAcAB4AIABXIgBswGSAQEymAEAoAECoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz-video#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:c2875c4d,vid:bzB1yahIuNo

Anyone here that still doesn't think climate need be defined?


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
10-12-2022 10:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
So...'climate' is a bunch of buzzwords. Gotit.
10-12-2022 14:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
GasGuzzler wrote:
A Conservative Review article popped on my phone the other day. It basically said Gretta is done, she's not hot enough, and there's a new climate queen rising in the ranks. Her name is Sophia Kianna. I did not recognize the name, so a quick search revealed this pretty young lady with all the answers to your questions about what climate actually is.

I shit you not, in a short 10 minute speech, she revealed this plethora of climate. I had no idea. Link to the speech is at the bottom. Go ahead and check my work. I may have missed a few. I didn't have any climate friendly barf bags on hand so I decided it wasn't worth the risk to watch again and check my own work. Here goes.

Climate activist
Climate change
Climate policy
Climate movement
Climate organization
Climate crisis
Climate strike
Climate action
Climate emergency
Climate goals
Climate issue
Climate communication
Climate literacy
Climate enthusiasm
Climate refugees
Climate resources
Climate pledge
Climate Cardinals
Climate education
Climate activism
Climate justice
Climate anxiety
Climate disaster

If you que the video to the 5:10 mark, she almost sounds like she's reading from an IBdaMann mockery cheat sheet! Environmental racism is apparently a real problem.

James, I'm so sorry. I know she's a hottie, but she made no mention of ozone depletion. I'm sad for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sophia+Kianni&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS735US735&biw=1093&bih=500&tbm=vid&sxsrf=ALiCzsbHseu3pkYVU0tiFQ7opJ7M9gtKxQ%3A1670640586112&ei=yvOTY8K4BrWtptQP1qadqAg&ved=0ahUKEwjCxbqVhe77AhW1lokEHVZTB4UQ4dUDCA0&oq=Sophia+Kianni&gs_lcp=Cg1nd3Mtd2l6LXZpZGVvEAwyCAgAELEDEJECMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgUIIRCgAVDtRFjtRGDlV2gAcAB4AIABXIgBswGSAQEymAEAoAECoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz-video#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:c2875c4d,vid:bzB1yahIuNo

Anyone here that still doesn't think climate need be defined?


Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland? Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?

You cannot answer this because Greta even being autistic has more brain function that you do


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-12-2022 15:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?

Is the global climate the same as the global climate?


Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?

Why are there no alligators native to earth?
10-12-2022 22:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?

Is the global climate the same as the global climate?


Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?

Why are there no alligators native to earth?


Time for your Lithium and Abilify


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-12-2022 05:18
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?

Is the global climate the same as the global climate?

Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?
Why are there no alligators native to earth?
Time for me to reevaluate the crap I'm spewing

I'll say. You might want to ask a few more questions about what you are told to believe before you just blindly believe it.
11-12-2022 06:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?

Is the global climate the same as the global climate?

Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?
Why are there no alligators native to earth?
Time for me to reevaluate the crap I'm spewing

I'll say. You might want to ask a few more questions about what you are told to believe before you just blindly believe it.


LOL I have had ass=holes claim that I had no clue before. They had to learn the hard way, but you already know that. That said I think that you are cute as a whitetail fawn when you get so frustrated that you reinvent my words. By the way you are not the first to fail by doing just that, so flail away




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 11-12-2022 06:31
11-12-2022 19:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?

Is the global climate the same as the global climate?

Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?
Why are there no alligators native to earth?
Time for me to reevaluate the crap I'm spewing

I'll say. You might want to ask a few more questions about what you are told to believe before you just blindly believe it.


LOL I have had ass=holes claim that I had no clue before.

Ah. Pride of illiteracy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-12-2022 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?

Is the global climate the same as the global climate?

Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?
Why are there no alligators native to earth?
Time for me to reevaluate the crap I'm spewing

I'll say. You might want to ask a few more questions about what you are told to believe before you just blindly believe it.


LOL I have had ass=holes claim that I had no clue before.

Ah. Pride of illiteracy.


Thanks for responding, your contributions to the group are of the highest caliber.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 02:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?
Is the global climate the same as the global climate?

Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?
Why are there no alligators native to earth?
Time for me to reevaluate the crap I'm spewing

I'll say. You might want to ask a few more questions about what you are told to believe before you just blindly believe it.


LOL I have had scholars mention that I had no clue before.

What did you learn from them?
12-12-2022 03:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is the Climate of Panama the same as the climate of Iceland?
Is the global climate the same as the global climate?

Swan wrote:Why are there no alligators endemic to Iceland?
Why are there no alligators native to earth?
Time for me to reevaluate the crap I'm spewing

I'll say. You might want to ask a few more questions about what you are told to believe before you just blindly believe it.


LOL I have had scholars mention that I had no clue before.

What did you learn from them?


What do you gain by changing my words? I mean the only logical conclusion to this, is that you will fail to frustrate me and, in the process, frustrate yourself, turning yourself into a cute baby llama once again




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 05:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?

All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.
12-12-2022 13:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?

All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.


You deny everything that you were not there to see, you have said so hundreds of times. You deny the glacial maximum because you were not there to see it, you deny that quantum computers exist and you deny the holocaust for the same reasons. A better question is why do you choose to troll on me continuously instead of making new post and asking new questions?

Answer, because then you would be trolling yourself or in your situation yourselves


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 16:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?
All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.
You deny everything that you were not there to see,

Incorrect. Your inability to support your claims of omniscience concerning the unobserved, distant past does not constitute any denial on my part.

Swan wrote:You deny the glacial maximum

I cannot deny anything that has never been shown to be the case in the first place. You need to support your claims, especially WACKY claims of omniscience.

How do you know there was an ice age beyond your bicycle ride past rocks? How do you know there was a "glacial maximum" that you never seem to be able to specify or to support?

Swan wrote: you deny that quantum computers exist

You believe that physics-defying computers exist, because you are gullible and you were told to believe it by PR departments that wish to artificially elevate stock prices.

Swan wrote: ... and you deny the holocaust for the same reasons.

Your foolish belief that physics-defying computers exist does not compel me to deny anything.

Swan wrote: A better question is why do you choose to troll on me continuously instead of making new post and asking new questions?

The better question is to ask you why you pretend to assign bogus positions to me that I do not have, and to blame me for the stupidity of you claims?

Having said that, the answer to this question is public knowledge, i.e. you will not waver from your attempts to change the topic away from your total inability to support any of your claims. A perusal of all of your posts will reveal that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made ... because you cannot. You will not admit to this. You will only blame others for your inability to support the stupid crap that you are required to regurgitate by the those who do your thinking for you.
12-12-2022 16:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?
All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.
You deny everything that you were not there to see,

Incorrect. Your inability to support your claims of omniscience concerning the unobserved, distant past does not constitute any denial on my part.

Swan wrote:You deny the glacial maximum

I cannot deny anything that has never been shown to be the case in the first place. You need to support your claims, especially WACKY claims of omniscience.

How do you know there was an ice age beyond your bicycle ride past rocks? How do you know there was a "glacial maximum" that you never seem to be able to specify or to support?

Swan wrote: you deny that quantum computers exist

You believe that physics-defying computers exist, because you are gullible and you were told to believe it by PR departments that wish to artificially elevate stock prices.

Swan wrote: ... and you deny the holocaust for the same reasons.

Your foolish belief that physics-defying computers exist does not compel me to deny anything.

Swan wrote: A better question is why do you choose to troll on me continuously instead of making new post and asking new questions?

The better question is to ask you why you pretend to assign bogus positions to me that I do not have, and to blame me for the stupidity of you claims?

Having said that, the answer to this question is public knowledge, i.e. you will not waver from your attempts to change the topic away from your total inability to support any of your claims. A perusal of all of your posts will reveal that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made ... because you cannot. You will not admit to this. You will only blame others for your inability to support the stupid crap that you are required to regurgitate by the those who do your thinking for you.


Quantum computers cannot defy physics, what they do is highlight that physical laws are not yet fully understood. LOL you think Einstein set everything in stone when his math told him that the universe was not expanding. Yet you still babble that he was correct.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 17:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Quantum computers cannot defy physics,

Nothing can defy physics. Ergo, your claims of quantum computers that defy physics are bogus.

You refuse to learn the reasons your notion of quantum computing defies physics, mostly because you were told to believe the disinformation your were told to regurgitate. You refuse to learn/understand General Relativity because you don't want to have to accept it, which would force you to realize that your notion of quantum computing is not possible. You refuse to learn/understand the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle so that you won't have to accept that your notion of quantum computing is not possible.

Instead, you instantaneously absorb bogus "press releases" by high-tech PR departments ... because that is so much easier and so convenient. It affords you the opportunity to let others do your thinking for you. That's on you.

All of this is all well and good, i.e. you aren't hurting anyone else. The problem is that you actively attack those who have not gullibly fallen for disinformation from thought-masters who control their thinking as you have done. You have nothing else because you cannot possibly support any of the claims you post. You practically beg to be raked over the coals for the stupid things you regurgitate on command.

Swan wrote: LOL you think Einstein set everything in stone when his math told him that the universe was not expanding.

This is another bogus position which you are assigning to me. Einstein set General Relativity in stone by simply publishing it. Now, Einstein is gone but we still have General Relativity set in stone. Instead of regurgitating disinformation about Einstein, you should be discussing General Relativity which, by the way, explains why your notion of quantum computing is not possible. Of course this would require you to learn General Relativity, and you won't. On the other hand, regurgitating disinformation does not require you to understand any science so you will likely continue regurgitating disinformation ... and blaming others (e.g. me) for it.

.
12-12-2022 17:16
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
GasGuzzler wrote:
A Conservative Review article popped on my phone the other day. It basically said Gretta is done, she's not hot enough, and there's a new climate queen rising in the ranks. Her name is Sophia Kianna. I did not recognize the name, so a quick search revealed this pretty young lady with all the answers to your questions about what climate actually is.

I shit you not, in a short 10 minute speech, she revealed this plethora of climate. I had no idea. Link to the speech is at the bottom. Go ahead and check my work. I may have missed a few. I didn't have any climate friendly barf bags on hand so I decided it wasn't worth the risk to watch again and check my own work. Here goes.

I'm going to "check my work" and make sure these terms are included on my Lispy Leftist List.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate activist

Uh oh. Already somehow never included this one (WTF!!??)... No idea how this one got overlooked. On the list it goes.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate change
Climate policy
Climate movement

These I already have. Hallelujah!

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate organization

This is another addition to The List.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate crisis

Already have.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate strike

Weird that I didn't have this one... I've even authored a thread in the past about this very buzzword. I must've thought that it was already on there... Anyway, onto The List it goes.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate action
Climate emergency

On list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate goals

Added to list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate issue

On list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate communication
Climate literacy
Climate enthusiasm

Added to list. These are new buzzwords to me. Sweet!

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate refugees

On list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate resources
Climate pledge

Added to list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate Cardinals

Interesting. I've never heard of this group before. According to their website, they are an international youth group that shouts buzzwords to people who don't speak English. The climate nonsense that they shout is gibberbabble to any English speaking person anyway, but unfortunately for them, that'll be the same experience with any other language outside of Liberal.

This won't be an entry onto my List because it is a specific organization that can be tangibly pointed out and discussed. Apparently this Sophia person is the one who first envisioned the organization. Hmmmm. Their website also led me into a new buzzword that you didn't list here: 'climate translation'. Interesting. Very interesting.

Haha, so the About section speaks of Sophia becoming alarmed after reading that the "Middle East" is facing a "climate crisis" with temperatures "rising more than twice the global average". If Sophia would have done her due diligence instead of mindlessly falling for media cowsplatter, she would have quickly recognized that there are news articles out there for basically any region around the world that all make claim to temperatures "rising more than twice the global average". Attempting to apply all of those claims as True (even after ignoring the logic, math, and science errors that led to those individual claims in the first place) leads to even more logic and math errors. Just how many logic, math, and science errors can one ignore?? Such a fervently strong unyielding display of faith!!


GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate education

Added to list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate activism
Climate justice

On list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate anxiety

Added to list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Climate disaster

On list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Environmental racism

On list.

GasGuzzler wrote:
ozone depletion.

I somehow forgot this one as well. Onto the list it goes.


465 unique entries on my list now, and a good deal of them are Church of Global Warming related.
Edited on 12-12-2022 17:21
12-12-2022 17:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Quantum computers cannot defy physics,

Nothing can defy physics. Ergo, your claims of quantum computers that defy physics are bogus.

You refuse to learn the reasons your notion of quantum computing defies physics, mostly because you were told to believe the disinformation your were told to regurgitate. You refuse to learn/understand General Relativity because you don't want to have to accept it, which would force you to realize that your notion of quantum computing is not possible. You refuse to learn/understand the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle so that you won't have to accept that your notion of quantum computing is not possible.

Instead, you instantaneously absorb bogus "press releases" by high-tech PR departments ... because that is so much easier and so convenient. It affords you the opportunity to let others do your thinking for you. That's on you.

All of this is all well and good, i.e. you aren't hurting anyone else. The problem is that you actively attack those who have not gullibly fallen for disinformation from thought-masters who control their thinking as you have done. You have nothing else because you cannot possibly support any of the claims you post. You practically beg to be raked over the coals for the stupid things you regurgitate on command.

Swan wrote: LOL you think Einstein set everything in stone when his math told him that the universe was not expanding.

This is another bogus position which you are assigning to me. Einstein set General Relativity in stone by simply publishing it. Now, Einstein is gone but we still have General Relativity set in stone. Instead of regurgitating disinformation about Einstein, you should be discussing General Relativity which, by the way, explains why your notion of quantum computing is not possible. Of course this would require you to learn General Relativity, and you won't. On the other hand, regurgitating disinformation does not require you to understand any science so you will likely continue regurgitating disinformation ... and blaming others (e.g. me) for it.

.


Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics. Finally we agree.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 17:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.

Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.
12-12-2022 17:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:ozone depletion.
I somehow forgot this one as well. Onto the list it goes.

This weekend I was at a little get-together at which I was discussing the FTX Exchange collapse and the general scam nature of cryptocurrencies when suddenly I got a "... but the ozone hole, that's real, right?"
12-12-2022 17:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.

Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.


Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything, which it clearly does not. Since physics is the study of everything and since clearly everything is not known, quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Back in the 80's Carl Sagan babbled that science was coming to a halt because everything was known. LOL, the guys shrinking wires to make better microprocessors did not even have the time for such drivel. Thank God because they invented Super Mario


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 17:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?

All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.

You deny everything that you were not there to see, you have said so hundreds of times. ...

Spamming. Word stuffing. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 17:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?
All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.
You deny everything that you were not there to see,

Incorrect. Your inability to support your claims of omniscience concerning the unobserved, distant past does not constitute any denial on my part.

Swan wrote:You deny the glacial maximum

I cannot deny anything that has never been shown to be the case in the first place. You need to support your claims, especially WACKY claims of omniscience.

How do you know there was an ice age beyond your bicycle ride past rocks? How do you know there was a "glacial maximum" that you never seem to be able to specify or to support?

Swan wrote: you deny that quantum computers exist

You believe that physics-defying computers exist, because you are gullible and you were told to believe it by PR departments that wish to artificially elevate stock prices.

Swan wrote: ... and you deny the holocaust for the same reasons.

Your foolish belief that physics-defying computers exist does not compel me to deny anything.

Swan wrote: A better question is why do you choose to troll on me continuously instead of making new post and asking new questions?

The better question is to ask you why you pretend to assign bogus positions to me that I do not have, and to blame me for the stupidity of you claims?

Having said that, the answer to this question is public knowledge, i.e. you will not waver from your attempts to change the topic away from your total inability to support any of your claims. A perusal of all of your posts will reveal that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made ... because you cannot. You will not admit to this. You will only blame others for your inability to support the stupid crap that you are required to regurgitate by the those who do your thinking for you.

Quantum computers cannot defy physics, ...

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 18:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:ozone depletion.
I somehow forgot this one as well. Onto the list it goes.

This weekend I was at a little get-together at which I was discussing the FTX Exchange collapse and the general scam nature of cryptocurrencies when suddenly I got a "... but the ozone hole, that's real, right?"

The so-called 'ozone hole' is not 'ozone depletion', which tends to reference the ozone layer and not the 'hole'.

This naturally occurring 'hole' in the winter of a pole simply occurs because there is no sunrise, and therefore no sunshine to produce ozone.

The buzzword 'ozone depletion' does properly exist on gfm's list.
Another that should probably be on there is 'ozone hole expansion', which attempts to fear monger that the 'hole' is going to expand out across the entire globe.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 18:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.

Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.
Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything,

This is yet another bogus position which you are assigning to me.

My position is that no one can know everything about nature. This is a conclusion that follows from Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem(s).

Your position is that you are omnisicent and that anyone who disagrees with any one of your errors is somehow "denying reality."

Swan wrote: Since physics is the study of everything

Science is not a study. Areas of study typically end in "ology".

Science is the collection of falsifiable models that predict nature.

Swan wrote: quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Everything must adhere to physics.

Swan wrote: Back in the 80's [A person] babbled [something erroneous].

So? You're doing the same thing.

.
12-12-2022 18:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?
All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.
You deny everything that you were not there to see,

Incorrect. Your inability to support your claims of omniscience concerning the unobserved, distant past does not constitute any denial on my part.

Swan wrote:You deny the glacial maximum

I cannot deny anything that has never been shown to be the case in the first place. You need to support your claims, especially WACKY claims of omniscience.

How do you know there was an ice age beyond your bicycle ride past rocks? How do you know there was a "glacial maximum" that you never seem to be able to specify or to support?

Swan wrote: you deny that quantum computers exist

You believe that physics-defying computers exist, because you are gullible and you were told to believe it by PR departments that wish to artificially elevate stock prices.

Swan wrote: ... and you deny the holocaust for the same reasons.

Your foolish belief that physics-defying computers exist does not compel me to deny anything.

Swan wrote: A better question is why do you choose to troll on me continuously instead of making new post and asking new questions?

The better question is to ask you why you pretend to assign bogus positions to me that I do not have, and to blame me for the stupidity of you claims?

Having said that, the answer to this question is public knowledge, i.e. you will not waver from your attempts to change the topic away from your total inability to support any of your claims. A perusal of all of your posts will reveal that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made ... because you cannot. You will not admit to this. You will only blame others for your inability to support the stupid crap that you are required to regurgitate by the those who do your thinking for you.

Quantum computers cannot defy physics, ...

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. Spamming.


Say what you choose, just as long as my Alphabet shares keep splitting

Silly




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 18:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.

Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.
Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything,

This is yet another bogus position which you are assigning to me.

My position is that no one can know everything about nature. This is a conclusion that follows from Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem(s).

Your position is that you are omnisicent and that anyone who disagrees with any one of your errors is somehow "denying reality."

Swan wrote: Since physics is the study of everything

Science is not a study. Areas of study typically end in "ology".

Science is the collection of falsifiable models that predict nature.

Swan wrote: quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Everything must adhere to physics.

Swan wrote: Back in the 80's [A person] babbled [something erroneous].

So? You're doing the same thing.

.


Well I did buy Apple when you bought KY jelly. Besides I am retired goofing off on the net, while entertaining me is what they pay you to doo doo.

So again quantum computers do not violate any part of physics as we both agree.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 12-12-2022 18:23
12-12-2022 18:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.
Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.
Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything,

This is yet another bogus position which you are assigning to me.

My position is that no one can know everything about nature. This is a conclusion that follows from Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem(s).

Your position is that you are omnisicent and that anyone who disagrees with any one of your errors is somehow "denying reality."

Swan wrote: Since physics is the study of everything

Science is not a study. Areas of study typically end in "ology".

Science is the collection of falsifiable models that predict nature.

Swan wrote: quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Everything must adhere to physics.

Swan wrote: Back in the 80's [A person] babbled [something erroneous].

So? You're doing the same thing.
Well I did [quickly pivot to something totally irrelevant]

Did you ever plan on supporting any of your claims instead of regurgitating what you are required to post?

.
12-12-2022 18:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.

Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.


Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything, which it clearly does not. Since physics is the study of everything and since clearly everything is not known, quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Discard of Heisenberg's law. Physics is not the study of everything. There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.
Swan wrote:
Back in the 80's Carl Sagan babbled that science was coming to a halt because everything was known.

Carl Sagan was an idiot.
Swan wrote:
LOL, the guys shrinking wires to make better microprocessors did not even have the time for such drivel.

No one shrunk any wires. Microprocessors are not built by shrinking wires.
Swan wrote:
Thank God because they invented Super Mario

Computer design engineers do not write video games. There is no patent for Super Mario in the United States or Japan. Super Mario was not invented. It was written by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka. It is a copyrighted program using copyrighted assets.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 18:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What do you gain by changing my words?
All the same things you gain by claiming that I deny the Holocaust.
You deny everything that you were not there to see,

Incorrect. Your inability to support your claims of omniscience concerning the unobserved, distant past does not constitute any denial on my part.

Swan wrote:You deny the glacial maximum

I cannot deny anything that has never been shown to be the case in the first place. You need to support your claims, especially WACKY claims of omniscience.

How do you know there was an ice age beyond your bicycle ride past rocks? How do you know there was a "glacial maximum" that you never seem to be able to specify or to support?

Swan wrote: you deny that quantum computers exist

You believe that physics-defying computers exist, because you are gullible and you were told to believe it by PR departments that wish to artificially elevate stock prices.

Swan wrote: ... and you deny the holocaust for the same reasons.

Your foolish belief that physics-defying computers exist does not compel me to deny anything.

Swan wrote: A better question is why do you choose to troll on me continuously instead of making new post and asking new questions?

The better question is to ask you why you pretend to assign bogus positions to me that I do not have, and to blame me for the stupidity of you claims?

Having said that, the answer to this question is public knowledge, i.e. you will not waver from your attempts to change the topic away from your total inability to support any of your claims. A perusal of all of your posts will reveal that you haven't supported a single claim that you have made ... because you cannot. You will not admit to this. You will only blame others for your inability to support the stupid crap that you are required to regurgitate by the those who do your thinking for you.

Quantum computers cannot defy physics, ...

There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'. Spamming.

Say what...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 18:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.

Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.
Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything,

This is yet another bogus position which you are assigning to me.

My position is that no one can know everything about nature. This is a conclusion that follows from Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem(s).

Your position is that you are omnisicent and that anyone who disagrees with any one of your errors is somehow "denying reality."

Swan wrote: Since physics is the study of everything

Science is not a study. Areas of study typically end in "ology".

Science is the collection of falsifiable models that predict nature.

Swan wrote: quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Everything must adhere to physics.

Swan wrote: Back in the 80's [A person] babbled [something erroneous].

So? You're doing the same thing.

.


Well I did...

Spamming. Word stuffing. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-12-2022 19:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:ozone depletion.
I somehow forgot this one as well. Onto the list it goes.

This weekend I was at a little get-together at which I was discussing the FTX Exchange collapse and the general scam nature of cryptocurrencies when suddenly I got a "... but the ozone hole, that's real, right?"

How about the coral bleaching? Real, right?
12-12-2022 19:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:ozone depletion.
I somehow forgot this one as well. Onto the list it goes.

This weekend I was at a little get-together at which I was discussing the FTX Exchange collapse and the general scam nature of cryptocurrencies when suddenly I got a "... but the ozone hole, that's real, right?"

The so-called 'ozone hole' is not 'ozone depletion', which tends to reference the ozone layer and not the 'hole'.

This naturally occurring 'hole' in the winter of a pole simply occurs because there is no sunrise, and therefore no sunshine to produce ozone.

The buzzword 'ozone depletion' does properly exist on gfm's list.
Another that should probably be on there is 'ozone hole expansion', which attempts to fear monger that the 'hole' is going to expand out across the entire globe.

Good suggestion. Onto the list it goes!
12-12-2022 19:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:ozone depletion.
I somehow forgot this one as well. Onto the list it goes.

This weekend I was at a little get-together at which I was discussing the FTX Exchange collapse and the general scam nature of cryptocurrencies when suddenly I got a "... but the ozone hole, that's real, right?"

How about the coral bleaching? Real, right?

What about the FBI avoiding interviews? That's got to be real.
12-12-2022 19:11
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3264)
IBdaMann wrote:
All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."


Into the Night wrote:
There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


Another addition to the list.
12-12-2022 19:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."


Into the Night wrote:
There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.


Another addition to the list.

You might want to look at "superposition", see how techno-babblers use it, and make an entry for it once you acquire a full appreciation for it.

People who regurgitate about quantum computing invariably talk about how quantum computing is driven by "superposition" which is characterized as totally fundamental to quantum mechanics (almost as if it were the cornerstone upon which the church of quantum computing is built).

Gullible people are told that superposition is a quantum-level superpower of matter, to be in many different states at the same time, as long as the matter in question is not being observed (measured). Ergo, "scientists" are researching ways to pack limitless amounts of data onto a single photon ... they just make sure they never look at it until the photon dumps all of the data that it is carrying.

Of course, no one ever explains how said entangled photon is ever found, or how "scientists" can somehow load all of these different "states" onto a photon, or how said entangled photon can somehow dump all of its data without the data receptacle doing any observing of the photon or the drivers doing any measuring. None of this is necessary. All that is required is the word "superposition." If there are any questions, the correct answer is "Hey! Didn't you see/hear the word 'superposition'?"
12-12-2022 19:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually I said that quantum computers do not defy physics.
Yes, and I explained why that statement doesn't say anything.

Nothing defies physics.

All that we're left with is "quantum computers don't exist."

Finally we agree.
Your assumptions are fully based in your belief that the human race understands everything about everything,

This is yet another bogus position which you are assigning to me.

My position is that no one can know everything about nature. This is a conclusion that follows from Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem(s).

Your position is that you are omnisicent and that anyone who disagrees with any one of your errors is somehow "denying reality."

Swan wrote: Since physics is the study of everything

Science is not a study. Areas of study typically end in "ology".

Science is the collection of falsifiable models that predict nature.

Swan wrote: quantum computers are not required to obey laws that are unknown to humanity.

Everything must adhere to physics.

Swan wrote: Back in the 80's [A person] babbled [something erroneous].

So? You're doing the same thing.
Well I did [quickly pivot to something totally irrelevant]

Did you ever plan on supporting any of your claims instead of regurgitating what you are required to post?

.


LOL, you are a fuc-up on the internet, I do not answer to you, nor am I required to prove anything to you. See shit-stain all the proving or disproving has to be done by you, I can literally sit here and laugh my ass off at your claiming that all of physics is known and can be explained by you, and that anything that you say is not real is not real because you do not have one. The FACT is that you are too dumb to be allowed to be in the same room with a classified quantum computer so your brain denies that they are even real. Quantum computing is one of my Son's Navy cryptography classes. Silly girl

You may now return to stroking your meat


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 20:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote: LOL, you are the fuc-up on the internet because I do not support any of my claims

It's just that you blame others for the stupidity of your claims. You go so far as to assign bogus positions to me just so you have something to attack as you change the subject away from your complete lack of support for your claims.

Once again, you have never supported any of your claims.

Swan wrote: nor am I required to support anything I claim

That's what I've been saying.

Swan wrote: I can literally sit here and laugh my ass off at the bogus positions I assign to you

I get it. You are easily amused ... by yourself.

Swan wrote: The FACT is that you are too dumb to be allowed to be in the same room with a classified quantum computer

There are no quantum computers, classified or otherwise. What does that mean exactly for me to be in a room with something that doesn't exist?

Swan wrote: Quantum computing is one of my Son's Navy cryptography classes.

Nope. Too funny! I know your son's training curriculum better than you do.

.
12-12-2022 20:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL, you are the fuc-up on the internet because I do not support any of my claims

It's just that you blame others for the stupidity of your claims. You go so far as to assign bogus positions to me just so you have something to attack as you change the subject away from your complete lack of support for your claims.

Once again, you have never supported any of your claims.

Swan wrote: nor am I required to support anything I claim

That's what I've been saying.

Swan wrote: I can literally sit here and laugh my ass off at the bogus positions I assign to you

I get it. You are easily amused ... by yourself.

Swan wrote: The FACT is that you are too dumb to be allowed to be in the same room with a classified quantum computer

There are no quantum computers, classified or otherwise. What does that mean exactly for me to be in a room with something that doesn't exist?

Swan wrote: Quantum computing is one of my Son's Navy cryptography classes.

Nope. Too funny! I know your son's training curriculum better than you do.

.


LOL I am not required to prove that quantum computers are real, and do not need to because you have never supported any of your claims that they are not. See you lose not when I fail to prove, but you lose the instant that I know that you are nothing deserving of an explanation.

This is, however, an interesting psych technique as presented by you the presenter of failed psych techniques.

Seriously you have the arguing skills of a frustrated baby platypus.




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 20:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote: LOL I am not required to prove that quantum computers are real,

Yes, you do if you are claiming that quantum computers are real.

Swan wrote: See you lose not when I fail to prove,

Again, you always end up failing ... and blaming others for your failures.
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate This should clear up any confusion about climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
An Example Of A Real Buddha Power Through A Strategy That Help The USA Clear Debt Within 24 Hours117-09-2021 03:42
So is record cold clear evidence of global warming1427-01-2019 20:11
The Confusion & Deceipt of Climate Change2110-06-2017 23:31
Articles
George W. Bush: Clear Skies and Global Climate Change Initiatives
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact