(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate
Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
Look as you will unto the darkness, for you will not find him there as he is the glory, warmth and power of the light itself.
Look as you will unto the memes of others, but you will learn not from them.

[mindless meme deleted]
[mindless meme deleted]

Edited on 14-12-2022 20:21
14-12-2022 21:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
img]

Spamming.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-12-2022 01:44
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

"There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ's Passion. The world gains much from their suffering."

Mother Teresa

15-12-2022 05:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

"There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ's Passion. The world gains much from their suffering."

Mother Teresa

You are doing just fine playing follow the leader, who is MUAA

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

15-12-2022 12:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
img]

Spamming.

img]

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2022 12:55
(21582)
Swan wrote:
You are ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2022 14:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
You are ...

Trolling.

I find it unbelievably sad that you have nothing to add to the group except for trollish spam. Why not try to participate?

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 15:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Trolling.
I find it unbelievably sad that you have nothing to add to the group except for trollish spam. Why not try to participate?

Refresh my memory, what did the pot call the kettle?

15-12-2022 17:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think I know this one.

The pot called the kettle a triggered quantum entangled intergalactic uneducated POS cute little systematic racist moraine.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 15-12-2022 17:32
15-12-2022 17:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think I know this one.

The pot called the kettle a triggered quantum entangled intergalactic uneducated POS cute little systematic racist moraine.

Says the person with the really little mind that cannot comprehend entanglement or the last ice age and as such they created their own little World (here) to live in where they rule as king of nothingness

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 18:55
(1643)
Swan wrote:

https://youtu.be/K3TTkhHclTM

15-12-2022 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Go eat a kitten shit-stain

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 19:05
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You make me giggle...

15-12-2022 20:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You make me giggle...

Chink kids working 16-hour days for the American equivalent of fifteen cents a day make me giggle

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 21:33
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

You make me giggle...

Chink kids working 16-hour days for the American equivalent of fifteen cents a day make me giggle

Do you find it humorous when dogs and pigs get devoured before breakfast??

15-12-2022 21:47
(14389)
Swan wrote:Says the person with the really little mind that cannot comprehend entanglement or the last ice age

You are the one who does not understand General Relativity, quantum entanglement, quantum mechanics or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. All you are capable of doing is copy-paste internet material you do not understand yet gullibly believe, post irrelevant memes created by other people and blame other people for your inability to learn. Lately you have been blaming Jesus Christ for being unable to teach you anything.

Swan wrote: to live in where they rule as king ...

@ GasGuzzler, I had no idea you were a king. It would seem congratulations are in order. Is this a recent promotion or were you a sovereign all this time and I just missed the memo?

On this point, are you a "majesty", a "highness" or a "liege"?
15-12-2022 22:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the person with the really little mind that cannot comprehend entanglement or the last ice age

You are the one who does not understand General Relativity, quantum entanglement, quantum mechanics or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. All you are capable of doing is copy-paste internet material you do not understand yet gullibly believe, post irrelevant memes created by other people and blame other people for your inability to learn. Lately you have been blaming Jesus Christ for being unable to teach you anything.

@ GasGuzzler, I had no idea you were a king. It would seem congratulations are in order. Is this a recent promotion or were you a sovereign all this time and I just missed the memo?

And you are the one who denies that entanglement is real even as you spout relativity from your hero Einstein who clearly accepted entanglement and called it spooky. Thus Einstein predicted Bells theorem.

No you skipped that chapter in carrot peeling school, and went directly to deep frying.

ULTRA MAGA

15-12-2022 22:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:

@ GasGuzzler, I had no idea you were a king.

I am more of a dicktator.

IBdaMann wrote:It would seem congratulations are in order.
Not really. I do have big tomatoes. Oh, and I can ride a bike. Hell, I don't even work, but I do have more money than God.

IBdaMann wrote:
Is this a recent promotion or were you a sovereign all this time and I just missed the memo?

Dude, try to keep up. I've been at this since the last interglacial.

IBdaMann wrote:

For sure a liege, because everyone here works for the system until the day they die of covid...or the vaccine.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
15-12-2022 23:47
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:I am more of a dicktator.

All that means is that your closest neighbor is an ashsole and your best friend is a pussy, that's all.

GasGuzzler wrote: ... but I do have more money than God.

That's not saying much. He was hit hard by the market crash too.

GasGuzzler wrote:Dude, try to keep up. I've been at this since the last interglacial.

I really have no excuse; I ride my bike past you everyday.

GasGuzzler wrote:For sure a liege, because everyone here works for the system until the day they die of covid...or the vaccine.

Well, my liege, it looks like I'll have to work until the day I die from the placebo. Man, am I hosed or what?
16-12-2022 00:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I am more of a dicktator.

All that means is that your closest neighbor is an ashsole and your best friend is a pussy, that's all.

I was at a corporate Christmas party when I read this. Damn near spit out my lunch. Thanks. (ashole?)

IBdaMann wrote:
That's not saying much. He was hit hard by the market crash too
Not my fault God was heavy into crypto...and Apple. Once the entanglement gets untangled the coffers will rebound.

IBdaMann wrote:
I ride my bike past you everyday.

Are you my closest neighbor?

IBdaMann wrote:
Well, my liege, it looks like I'll have to work until the day I die from the placebo. Man, am I hosed or what?

You are cute as a puppy when you get hosed.

Attached image:

16-12-2022 00:58
(1643)
Opinions are like ash souls. Every body's got them.

16-12-2022 01:07
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote: I was at a corporate Christmas party when I read this. Damn near spit out my lunch. Thanks. (ashole?)

It was more of a preemptive Heimlich maneuver, so you wouldn't have to go through all that impending choking and gasping and turning blue.

You're welcome by the way.

IBdaMann wrote:Not my fault God was heavy into crypto...and Apple. Once the entanglement gets untangled the coffers will rebound.

Well, that's more or less the way I heard it, i.e the Almighty suffered a financial death at the hands of men so that portfolios might be saved. "No asset shall moon except through me." Frankly, you're just as responsible as if you had personally crucified His cash flow statement. Are you going to demand to inspect the holes in His balance sheet as well?

IBdaMann wrote:Are you my closest neighbor?

You should know. You TP'ed my house.

IBdaMann wrote:You are cute as a puppy when you get hosed.

16-12-2022 06:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: I was at a corporate Christmas party when I read this. Damn near spit out my lunch. Thanks. (ashole?)

It was more of a preemptive Heimlich maneuver, so you wouldn't have to go through all that impending choking and gasping and turning blue.

If this is your pathetic attempt at an apology, well then I accept. Yawn. LOL.

16-12-2022 15:44
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the schizzo who denies the earth had ice during the holocaust. Let me know when you can spend all day with your tomatoes.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.
16-12-2022 19:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the schizzo who denies the earth had ice during the holocaust. Let me know when you can spend all day with your tomatoes.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yawn.

LOL did they tell you that you can not respond to me? So now you need to respond to me thru a response to someone else? You are a slave and have no clue

ULTRA MAGA

16-12-2022 20:01
(14389)
Swan wrote: LOL did they tell you that you can not respond to me?

Correct. They told me that I can not respond to you. Therefore I will not respond to you at this juncture. Do not expect a response from me ... a moraine, perhaps, but not a response.

Swan wrote: So now you need to respond to me thru a response to someone else?

I can not answer that question because I can not respond to you. I refuse to respond to someone else.
16-12-2022 20:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:

Correct. They told me that I can not respond to you. Therefore I will not respond to you at this juncture. Do not expect a response from me ... a moraine, perhaps, but not a response.

I can not answer that question because I can not respond to you. I refuse to respond to someone else.

As highest liege, I represent they as somewhat of a totally binary trinity, speaking for tomatoes, puppies, and most moraines.

I find it appropriate at this time and I can not see any reason for IBdaMann to refrain from speaking directly to Swan as he normally and otherwise would be .

You may now continue recovering from your placebo.

Edited on 16-12-2022 20:21
16-12-2022 20:44
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
You are ...

Trolling.

I find it

LIF. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2022 20:46
(21582)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think I know this one.

Says the person with the really little mind that cannot comprehend entanglement or the last ice age and as such they created their own little World (here) to live in where they rule as king of nothingness

The King of Nothing rules over a village in their own little world where the ice age is entangled?????!?

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2022 20:48
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And ...
spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 16-12-2022 20:51
16-12-2022 21:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
IBdaMann wrote:

You repeatedly do as you are told, without independent thought. Tell us what are your thoughts on the Bush murdering of JFK? Furthermore when compared to the best, you can not hide that you are a kindergarten tutor for the autistic, and the FBI can not disprove the truth

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6317311778112

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 16-12-2022 21:19
16-12-2022 22:33
(21582)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You repeatedly ...

Trolling. Cross thread spamming.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2022 23:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You repeatedly ...

No thoughts on the CIA helping murder JFK? Why am I not surprised

ULTRA MAGA

18-12-2022 04:11
(21582)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You repeatedly ...

No thoughts...

Cross thread spamming.

The Parrot Killer

18-12-2022 06:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5708)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You repeatedly ...

No thoughts...

Cross thread spamming.

ULTRA MAGA

22-12-2022 19:55
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
GasGuzzler wrote:
A Conservative Review article popped on my phone the other day. It basically said Gretta is done, she's not hot enough, and there's a new climate queen rising in the ranks. Her name is Sophia Kianna. I did not recognize the name, so a quick search revealed this pretty young lady with all the answers to your questions about what climate actually is.

I shit you not, in a short 10 minute speech, she revealed this plethora of climate. I had no idea. Link to the speech is at the bottom. Go ahead and check my work. I may have missed a few. I didn't have any climate friendly barf bags on hand so I decided it wasn't worth the risk to watch again and check my own work. Here goes.

Climate activist
Climate change
Climate policy
Climate movement
Climate organization
Climate crisis
Climate strike
Climate action
Climate emergency
Climate goals
Climate issue
Climate communication
Climate literacy
Climate enthusiasm
Climate refugees
Climate resources
Climate pledge
Climate Cardinals
Climate education
Climate activism
Climate justice
Climate anxiety
Climate disaster

If you que the video to the 5:10 mark, she almost sounds like she's reading from an IBdaMann mockery cheat sheet! Environmental racism is apparently a real problem.

James, I'm so sorry. I know she's a hottie, but she made no mention of ozone depletion. I'm sad for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sophia+Kianni&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS735US735&biw=1093&bih=500&tbm=vid&sxsrf=ALiCzsbHseu3pkYVU0tiFQ7opJ7M9gtKxQ%3A1670640586112&ei=yvOTY8K4BrWtptQP1qadqAg&ved=0ahUKEwjCxbqVhe77AhW1lokEHVZTB4UQ4dUDCA0&oq=Sophia+Kianni&gs_lcp=Cg1nd3Mtd2l6LXZpZGVvEAwyCAgAELEDEJECMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgUIIRCgAVDtRFjtRGDlV2gAcAB4AIABXIgBswGSAQEymAEAoAECoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz-video#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:c2875c4d,vid:bzB1yahIuNo

Anyone here that still doesn't think climate need be defined?

Would be nice to have a like button here.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate This should clear up any confusion about climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
An Example Of A Real Buddha Power Through A Strategy That Help The USA Clear Debt Within 24 Hours117-09-2021 03:42
So is record cold clear evidence of global warming1427-01-2019 20:11
The Confusion & Deceipt of Climate Change2110-06-2017 23:31
Articles
George W. Bush: Clear Skies and Global Climate Change Initiatives
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact