Remember me
▼ Content

This should clear up any confusion about climate



Page 2 of 3<123>
12-12-2022 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: LOL I am not required to prove that quantum computers are real,

Yes, you do if you are claiming that quantum computers are real.

Swan wrote: See you lose not when I fail to prove,

Again, you always end up failing ... and blaming others for your failures.


I own stock in Googles quantum computer Sycamore. You can believe or disbelieve as you will.

How does what you choose not to believe influence my life?

Fact is that you are nothing to me that I do not allow you to be, and all that I allow you to be is an ass-hole/shit-stain/drooling/fool and village idiot on the other side of the net, that I use to amuse myself.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 21:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote: I own stock in Googles quantum computer Sycamore.

You should round it out with some Safemoon.

Swan wrote:How does what you choose not to believe influence my life?

It's your claim. You are the one who is gullibly believing everything you are told to believe. How do you imagine that affects your life.

Swan wrote: Fact is that you are nothing to me

Fact is, there are people who totally dominate your personal life ... because you let them. You are gullible. You believe as ordered. Then you turn to me and tell me that you refuse to let me help you.

You are totally within your purview to do so.

I do find it amusing.
12-12-2022 21:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I own stock in Googles quantum computer Sycamore.

You should round it out with some Safemoon.

Swan wrote:How does what you choose not to believe influence my life?

It's your claim. You are the one who is gullibly believing everything you are told to believe. How do you imagine that affects your life.

Swan wrote: Fact is that you are nothing to me

Fact is, there are people who totally dominate your personal life ... because you let them. You are gullible. You believe as ordered. Then you turn to me and tell me that you refuse to let me help you.

You are totally within your purview to do so.

I do find it amusing.


LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 21:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.

There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.

.
12-12-2022 21:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.

There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.

.


So is it fun being as cute as a chipmunk?




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 22:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.
12-12-2022 22:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.


Let me know when you are financially able to retire.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
12-12-2022 22:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2689)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.


Let me know when you are financially able to retire.


I could retire now at 50, but I am certain that riding my bike, stroking my cherry tomatoes, and posting unsubstantiated internet claims on the web all day would quickly turn me into a douche. There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
Edited on 12-12-2022 22:43
12-12-2022 23:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.


Let me know when you are financially able to retire.


I could retire now at 50, but I am certain that riding my bike, stroking my cherry tomatoes, and posting unsubstantiated internet claims on the web all day would quickly turn me into a douche. There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.


LOL, you work for the system that cares as much about you as it cares about the other concentration camp inmates that will work until they die. The really sad thing is that you argue for them because you are brainwashed. So do enjoy dying on the job and being a productive part of the system that is using you as a slave fool


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 00:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 00:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.


Let me know when you are financially able to retire.


I could retire now at 50, but I am certain that riding my bike, stroking my cherry tomatoes, and posting unsubstantiated internet claims on the web all day would quickly turn me into a douche. There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.

LOL, you work ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 00:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.


All those years in college wasted here. Is that really all you learned?


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 10:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All those ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 16:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
GasGuzzler wrote:There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.

I think you are onto something. You are wise beyond your years.
13-12-2022 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.

I think you are onto something. You are wise beyond your years.


So in your opinion Warren Buffet is a loser.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All those ...

Trolling.


You seem unusually stressed, if you are in a tough time in your life, remember that Jesus is always willing to listen.






According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 19:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.

I think you are onto something. You are wise beyond your years.


He is.

Work is being productive. Sitting around and boasting about some 'investment' is not being productive. It is just boasting.

Producing a product or service for others is serving others. It is a big portion of what Christ teaches in the Bible (I remember you are an atheist, but the principles hold nonetheless).

By serving others, we benefit by gaining education ourselves, and also provide for our own material needs (food, shelter, tools, transportation, etc).

Every successful company or corporation is groups of people providing products and services under a common 'flag', so to speak. That company can only become successful if it produces a product or service that people are willing to buy. This is the essence of capitalism.

The better you produce, the better or the cheaper the product.

Consider the community garden that enlightened, educated, insurrectionist CHAZ supporters in the city grow food.


Then consider how the 'uneducated' rednecks living out the country grow food.


Who is more productive?

These farmers and ranchers are what make the city even possible to live in. They serve the people of these cities right along with everyone else.

And how do the 'enlightened' and 'educated' liberals deal with that? They call these farmers 'peasants' or 'uneducated' or 'illiterate'...to be despised because they are hopeless country rednecks.

These 'uneducated' rednecks can feed themselves, clothe themselves, defend themselves (no police needed!), and are the very foundation of the cities themselves. No city can survive long without people out in the country building and maintaining power plants and transmission lines, building and maintaining water supply systems and sewer systems, providing the food, doing the mining and processing and forestry work to provide for every product that goes into the city buildings, and on...and on...and on.

Swan is an ingrate. He doesn't appreciate what any of these people do. To him, they are 'low lifes' that are 'clueless'. He is just like any other idiot Democrat in this regard.

So much for the 'educated'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 19:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.

AMEN



According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 19:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:There are those that say work is for losers. I disagree. I would argue that losers don't work.

I think you are onto something. You are wise beyond your years.


So in your opinion Warren Buffet is a loser.


Ingrate.

You despise railroads and railroad workers. How do you think product like cereals, coal, gypsum, and even crates of computer equipment move from place to place????!?

You despise Warren Buffet, who bought railroads and works hard to keep them running.

YOU are the loser. All YOU do is boast about some 'investment' and how 'successful' you are. You are a nothing.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 19:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All those ...

Trolling.

You seem ...

Psychoquackery. Fake religion. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 19:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.

AMEN

Spamming. Fake religion. Pretending that you're a Christian isn't going to work. I know what you are.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 19:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.

AMEN

Spamming. Fake religion. Pretending that you're a Christian isn't going to work. I know what you are.


The risen Christ has the power to educate, heal and love, but only you can let him into your life.




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 20:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.

AMEN

Spamming. Fake religion. Pretending that you're a Christian isn't going to work. I know what you are.

The ...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 20:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.

AMEN

Spamming. Fake religion. Pretending that you're a Christian isn't going to work. I know what you are.

The ...

Spamming.


REJOICE FOR




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 20:56
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1225)
Swan wrote:

REJOICE FOR



Bearing one's cross should be called out for what it really is. Pornography. XXX.


13-12-2022 21:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

REJOICE FOR



Bearing one's cross should be called out for what it really is. Pornography. XXX.





According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-12-2022 21:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL I would be gullible if I believed in a complete failure like you.
There is no "would." You are gullible. You regurgitate as you are instructed by those who do your thinking for you.

Now get back to doing what you are told, like Harvey stacking his cigarette boxes.

Swan wrote:When you can do and say as you choose you will be free like I am now, but not before.

You are not free. You are a slave to those who do your thinking for you. It is amusing, however, that you believe that your slavery bestows freedom on you.
So let me pivot to something irrelevant.

OK. Sure. Let me know when you feel like supporting your claims.

Let me know ...

Pivot fallacy. Spamming.

All ...

Trolling.

AMEN

Spamming. Fake religion. Pretending that you're a Christian isn't going to work. I know what you are.

The ...

Spamming.

REJOICE ...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-12-2022 21:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)



According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-12-2022 21:27
14-12-2022 12:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
[img

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2022 16:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate

Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
14-12-2022 19:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate

Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.


Look as you will unto the darkness, for you will not find him there as he is the glory, warmth and power of the light itself.




According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 14-12-2022 19:15
14-12-2022 19:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate
Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
Look as you will unto the darkness, for you will not find him there as he is the glory, warmth and power of the light itself.

Look as you will unto the memes of others, but you will learn not from them.


Edited on 14-12-2022 19:27
14-12-2022 19:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate
Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
Look as you will unto the darkness, for you will not find him there as he is the glory, warmth and power of the light itself.

Look as you will unto the memes of others, but you will learn not from them.






According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-12-2022 20:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate
Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
Look as you will unto the darkness, for you will not find him there as he is the glory, warmth and power of the light itself.

Look as you will unto the memes of others, but you will learn not from them.

[mindless meme deleted]

Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
14-12-2022 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3136)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:The risen Christ has the power to educate
Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.
Look as you will unto the darkness, for you will not find him there as he is the glory, warmth and power of the light itself.

Look as you will unto the memes of others, but you will learn not from them.

[mindless meme deleted]

Apparently Christ is powerless to educate you.





According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-12-2022 20:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
[img

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2022 20:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Apparently...

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2022 20:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
img]

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-12-2022 20:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
img]

Spamming.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate This should clear up any confusion about climate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
An Example Of A Real Buddha Power Through A Strategy That Help The USA Clear Debt Within 24 Hours117-09-2021 03:42
So is record cold clear evidence of global warming1427-01-2019 20:11
The Confusion & Deceipt of Climate Change2110-06-2017 23:31
Articles
George W. Bush: Clear Skies and Global Climate Change Initiatives
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact