Remember me
▼ Content

This is a much bigger issue than a case of mere fraud


This is a much bigger issue than a case of mere fraud21-11-2020 23:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7665)


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-11-2020 23:37
Spongy Iris
★★☆☆☆
(311)
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?
21-11-2020 23:48
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1896)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
21-11-2020 23:55
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
I do believe the democrats did play some games. We knew some thing was up, even before the impeachment. But that act, defined, that they would do anything, and everything, to prevent a second term. Even before the pandemic, they were messing with the postal service. Pretty sure the had intended to push for more mail-in voting, as some 'blue' states had already started in 2018 (test run?). The behavior on the left, after the election, seems odd, for people pushing how reliable, safe, and secure the election process was. Trump, is allowed by law, to request recounts, and file court challenges. Nothing new about it. There is still 2 months before the inauguration, Biden has no power, or authority, until he takes that oath. He's not being denied, or hindered in any meaningful way. Their behavior is what is to be expect from a guilty party, hoping they got away with something. Hoping if they shuffle everyone past quick enough, no one will notice what they did. The push to receive intelligence access, seems more to find out, if they are getting away with something, or if things are start to pop up, maybe the can salvage the scam, with a little damage control.

Trump really doesn't have to prove every instance, in every state, just needs to find evidence in one. The rest will become more obvious, and easier to prove, regardless of how well hidden. I tend to believe that it's more in the machines, specifically, the firmware. One source of corruption, for many, if not all the equipment involved in the election. Poll workers, postal workers, would need to be 'in' on anything, just trust the machines to work as programmed, 'securely', of course...
22-11-2020 00:24
Spongy Iris
★★☆☆☆
(311)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


Hmm... A mind blowing global criminal conspiracy which they just scratched the tip of the iceberg of

Lots of credible witnesses. Many people don't want their names disclosed.

But the software manual shows how the election rigging can be done.

Probability of some voting patterns appears anomalous.

Does that about sum it up? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Let's see what comes of it... My first impression is they have about as much of a chance of proving the moon landing is fake than they do of winning this case...
Edited on 22-11-2020 00:30
22-11-2020 00:54
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1896)
We will see what comes of it. Powell is a highly respected attorney who is apparently willing to stake her entire reputation on it. Uncovering all the layers in 2 weeks will be the biggest challenge.
22-11-2020 01:48
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


Hmm... A mind blowing global criminal conspiracy which they just scratched the tip of the iceberg of

Lots of credible witnesses. Many people don't want their names disclosed.

But the software manual shows how the election rigging can be done.

Probability of some voting patterns appears anomalous.

Does that about sum it up? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Let's see what comes of it... My first impression is they have about as much of a chance of proving the moon landing is fake than they do of winning this case...



I read where Obama has an autobiography out. In it, he states that he couldn't believe how the media supported Trump's claim that he was born in Kenya. Possibly what helped to get Trump in the White House.
The media should show President Trump the same support now. Every vote should be proven in an outside vote count that everyone can watch and then people should show their birth certificates and other legal documentation. If the media doesn't support President Trump's claims now, then why did the media pursue Trump's claims against then President Obama?
I think this is where the media has lost credibility.
Edited on 22-11-2020 02:19
22-11-2020 02:18
Spongy Iris
★★☆☆☆
(311)
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


Hmm... A mind blowing global criminal conspiracy which they just scratched the tip of the iceberg of

Lots of credible witnesses. Many people don't want their names disclosed.

But the software manual shows how the election rigging can be done.

Probability of some voting patterns appears anomalous.

Does that about sum it up? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Let's see what comes of it... My first impression is they have about as much of a chance of proving the moon landing is fake than they do of winning this case...



I read where Obama has an autobiography out. In it, he states that he couldn't believe how the media supported Trump's claim that he was born in Kenya. Possibly what helped to get Trump in the White House.


IBDM has already closed the case on the Obama birth certificate fraud. Obviously not done by a typewriter. A smoking gun!
22-11-2020 03:12
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


Hmm... A mind blowing global criminal conspiracy which they just scratched the tip of the iceberg of

Lots of credible witnesses. Many people don't want their names disclosed.

But the software manual shows how the election rigging can be done.

Probability of some voting patterns appears anomalous.

Does that about sum it up? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Let's see what comes of it... My first impression is they have about as much of a chance of proving the moon landing is fake than they do of winning this case...



I read where Obama has an autobiography out. In it, he states that he couldn't believe how the media supported Trump's claim that he was born in Kenya. Possibly what helped to get Trump in the White House.


IBDM has already closed the case on the Obama birth certificate fraud. Obviously not done by a typewriter. A smoking gun!



The media has serious credibility issues. When presidential candidate Trump was found to like going to strip joints because women liked him grabbing their vaginas, not really a story.
When it was found out that he had sex with a stripper while his wife was pregnant, again, not really a story. The media has always supported him. It shouldn't stop now. And IMO, the media involves itself in a biased manner in elections because it helps to generate revenue. The media does not report equally on all candidates.
22-11-2020 05:03
Spongy Iris
★★☆☆☆
(311)
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


Hmm... A mind blowing global criminal conspiracy which they just scratched the tip of the iceberg of

Lots of credible witnesses. Many people don't want their names disclosed.

But the software manual shows how the election rigging can be done.

Probability of some voting patterns appears anomalous.

Does that about sum it up? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Let's see what comes of it... My first impression is they have about as much of a chance of proving the moon landing is fake than they do of winning this case...



I read where Obama has an autobiography out. In it, he states that he couldn't believe how the media supported Trump's claim that he was born in Kenya. Possibly what helped to get Trump in the White House.
The media should show President Trump the same support now. Every vote should be proven in an outside vote count that everyone can watch and then people should show their birth certificates and other legal documentation. If the media doesn't support President Trump's claims now, then why did the media pursue Trump's claims against then President Obama?
I think this is where the media has lost credibility.


The Obama roast of Trump... From 2011... Good for some laughs...

https://youtu.be/HHckZCxdRkA
22-11-2020 05:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:


If Democrats are allowed to get away with brazenly announcing how they are going to cheat on the election and then openly cheat on election night in front of a national audience exactly as anticipated, how will any American ever have any faith in US institutions? Will future Democrats who are searching for food in the trash Venezuela-style say that they thought it was a good idea at the time?


How did they cheat?

Google, Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC...they ALL have heavy filters right now. The info is however there if you actually want to find it.

Look up Sydney Powell interviews. She did a pretty informative one with Glenn Beck yesterday.

https://youtu.be/CRIrUop9R7Q


Hmm... A mind blowing global criminal conspiracy which they just scratched the tip of the iceberg of

Lots of credible witnesses. Many people don't want their names disclosed.

But the software manual shows how the election rigging can be done.

Probability of some voting patterns appears anomalous.

Does that about sum it up? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Let's see what comes of it... My first impression is they have about as much of a chance of proving the moon landing is fake than they do of winning this case...



I read where Obama has an autobiography out. In it, he states that he couldn't believe how the media supported Trump's claim that he was born in Kenya. Possibly what helped to get Trump in the White House.


IBDM has already closed the case on the Obama birth certificate fraud. Obviously not done by a typewriter. A smoking gun!

It's rather irrelevant now. Obama has 'served' his two terms. His other crimes while he 'served' pale in insignificance to his birth certificate problems.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
22-11-2020 06:55
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:
... openly cheat on election night...
What is wrong with our current system and what changes do you propose?

Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.
22-11-2020 08:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... openly cheat on election night...
What is wrong with our current system and what changes do you propose?

Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.


Keep in mind that the fraud happened in Democrat run cities, with Democrat run election board, Democrat run police, and even Democrat run courts.

It's the mob. It's organized crime.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
22-11-2020 09:59
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:...fraud happened in Democrat run cities,...
Atlanta is in Fulton county, looked it up and it's a 5 member board, 3 democrats and two republicans.

Current Members:

Ms. Mary Carole Cooney, Chairperson ? (appointed by a Democrat)

Ms. Vernetta Keith Nuriddin, Vice Chair (Democrat)

Kathleen Ruth, Ph.D. (Republican)

Mr. Aaron Johnson, (Democrat)

Mr. Mark Wingate, (Republican)

So committing the greatest crime in US History would be a bit risky.
23-11-2020 00:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...fraud happened in Democrat run cities,...
Atlanta is in Fulton county, looked it up and it's a 5 member board, 3 democrats and two republicans.

Current Members:

Ms. Mary Carole Cooney, Chairperson ? (appointed by a Democrat)

Ms. Vernetta Keith Nuriddin, Vice Chair (Democrat)

Kathleen Ruth, Ph.D. (Republican)

Mr. Aaron Johnson, (Democrat)

Mr. Mark Wingate, (Republican)

So committing the greatest crime in US History would be a bit risky.

And they got caught at it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
23-11-2020 00:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:
And they got caught at it.
Who got caught at what?

Are you a member of a secret society that has information that's not public ITN?
23-11-2020 01:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
And they got caught at it.
Who got caught at what?

Are you a member of a secret society that has information that's not public ITN?


RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
23-11-2020 09:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7665)
tmiddles wrote:Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.

Democrat-controlled cities that wag the State are where the cheating happens.

We need Federal law to

1. mandate uniform observation standards
2. outlaw unsolicited mail-in voting.
3. for requested absentee ballots, signatures and envelopes must be maintained with the ballots (stapled perhaps) along with the request logs for later comparison.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-11-2020 13:45
James___
★★★★★
(3454)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.

Democrat-controlled cities that wag the State are where the cheating happens.

We need Federal law to

1. mandate uniform observation standards
2. outlaw unsolicited mail-in voting.
3. for requested absentee ballots, signatures and envelopes must be maintained with the ballots (stapled perhaps) along with the request logs for later comparison.


.



With #1, it would make sense for a federal election to have uniform standards.
With #2, the incumbent discouraged mail in voting. It is the states right to say during a pandemic that mail in voting will be allowed
With#3, it should be acceptable for states to use electronic devices for vote counters to access a specific voter's file. This is where bar codes come in handy. This would then only require the mail in ballots to be in the room. Allowing for more paper could allow for fraud.
There should be a#4. Since primary elections requires being registered as a specific party and voting only for that party, political parties should be required to pay for their own election. After all, a primary election is not open to the general public that is registered but is not affiliated with a specific party.
23-11-2020 14:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:
We need Federal law to
1. mandate uniform observation standards
States are given the right to govern elections but your question implies some state has been derelict. Where is it lacking?
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/policies-for-election-observers.aspx#
Example:
PENNSYLVANIA
Absentee ballot processing and counting
Partisan observers are permitted to be present when absentee and mail-in ballot envelopes are opened, and when the ballots are counted and recorded (25 P.S. § 3146.8).
Partisan observers may be present at the tabulation or canvassing of unofficial and official returns, and any recount or recanvass (25 P.S. § 2650).


IBdaMann wrote:
2. outlaw unsolicited mail-in voting.
The Constitution "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections ...prescribed in each State by the Legislature..." (Article I, section 4). So the state legislatures, which are more Republican than Democrat currently, are in a position to make those changes. So I don't see that the system is flawed as you are expressing your desire that your representative pass such a law.

IBdaMann wrote:
3. for requested absentee ballots, signatures and envelopes must be maintained with the ballots (stapled perhaps) along with the request logs for later comparison.
The issue here is voter privacy. Let's say you're voting against Putin in Russia. If you know that your name is going to be on file, with your vote recorded, that's a problem if you don't want to get thrown out a window later.
https://www.usa.gov/voting-laws
"You have the right to cast your vote in private. It's up to you whether you want to share your choices with others."
There is nothing that identifies who voted a particular ballot with in person voting.
Voter intimidation has to be considered as well.
Edited on 23-11-2020 14:09
23-11-2020 16:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7665)
tmiddles wrote: States are given the right to govern elections

Yes, but elections directly affect interstate commerce as well as overall faith in US institutions and that places it under Congress' jurisdiction.

Leaving the door open for political parties to hijack the will of the States must be eliminated.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-11-2020 16:26
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:
Leaving the door open for political parties to hijack the will of the States must be eliminated.
Federal control is way to protect States rights?
23-11-2020 16:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7665)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Leaving the door open for political parties to hijack the will of the States must be eliminated.
Federal control is way to protect States rights?

That was a stupid thing to say.

Yes, eliminating the ability of political parties to hijack the will of the States protects the States.

You don't fully grasp this, right?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-11-2020 18:07
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... openly cheat on election night...
What is wrong with our current system

Depends on the specific area being discussed...

With regard to Wisconsin, strictly legally speaking, it has a pretty good election system in place. Here, we require presentation of a valid photo ID in order to vote. We require that absentee ballots be solicited. We require specific address/signature/witness information to be recorded on the absentee ballots, and we do not allow municipal clerks to later add in any missing information. There are other fairly strict election laws in place here as well.

The main issue in this instance, however, is that the WEC, along with Madison and Milwaukee, are not playing by those rules that the rest of the State are playing by. Sworn affidavits have evidenced this, as well as other evidences. This amounts to, and is most certainly not limited to, an equal protection clause violation. WI State election laws (I outlined a few of them above) have also been violated by the WEC as well as Dane and Milwaukee counties... After the illegal and fraudulent ballots get thrown out one way or another, Trump will win WI.

tmiddles wrote:
and what changes do you propose?

A few, for starters:

** Even stricter election laws than we currently have here in WI... For example, only allowing absentee ballots under very strict circumstances (basically, if you are not in the military or whatever, and you are able to make it to a grocery store, then you must vote in person). For those allowed to vote absentee, the envelope and signature/witness info/etc needs to be kept in a way that is able to be properly audited and verified.
** Getting rid of all Dominion voting systems and Smartmatic software.
** Implementing a better system of keeping/purging voter rolls so that there aren't a shit ton of inactive/erroneous names sitting on them that can be applied to fraudulent ballots.

tmiddles wrote:
Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.

Keep in mind that ALL of the cities/counties in issue, ALL 100% of them, are controlled by DEMOCRATS...
Edited on 23-11-2020 18:19
23-11-2020 19:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.

Democrat-controlled cities that wag the State are where the cheating happens.

We need Federal law to

1. mandate uniform observation standards
2. outlaw unsolicited mail-in voting.
3. for requested absentee ballots, signatures and envelopes must be maintained with the ballots (stapled perhaps) along with the request logs for later comparison.


.



With #1, it would make sense for a federal election to have uniform standards.
With #2, the incumbent discouraged mail in voting. It is the states right to say during a pandemic that mail in voting will be allowed

Not without amending their constitutions to do this, which they never did.
James___ wrote:
With#3, it should be acceptable for states to use electronic devices for vote counters to access a specific voter's file.

No. You cannot override ballot secrecy.
James___ wrote:
This is where bar codes come in handy. This would then only require the mail in ballots to be in the room. Allowing for more paper could allow for fraud.

Bar codes can be faked. People have even faked slot machine tickets (quite profitable, until they were caught!).
James___ wrote:
There should be a#4. Since primary elections requires being registered as a specific party and voting only for that party, political parties should be required to pay for their own election. After all, a primary election is not open to the general public that is registered but is not affiliated with a specific party.

That can only be done by amending that State's constitution.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
23-11-2020 19:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
We need Federal law to
1. mandate uniform observation standards
States are given the right to govern elections but your question implies some state has been derelict. Where is it lacking?
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/policies-for-election-observers.aspx#
Example:
PENNSYLVANIA
Absentee ballot processing and counting
Partisan observers are permitted to be present when absentee and mail-in ballot envelopes are opened, and when the ballots are counted and recorded (25 P.S. § 3146.8).
Partisan observers may be present at the tabulation or canvassing of unofficial and official returns, and any recount or recanvass (25 P.S. § 2650).

Observers were not allowed to be present during the counting process, violating this law.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
2. outlaw unsolicited mail-in voting.
The Constitution "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections ...prescribed in each State by the Legislature..." (Article I, section 4). So the state legislatures, which are more Republican than Democrat currently, are in a position to make those changes. So I don't see that the system is flawed as you are expressing your desire that your representative pass such a law.

They are NOT in a position to make these changes. They do not have authority to change their own State constitution. Only the people of that State have that authority.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
24-11-2020 02:22
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...Federal control is way to protect States rights?
...eliminating the ability of political parties to hijack the will of the States protects the States...
So the federal political parties will prevent the state political parties... hmmm.


gfm7175 wrote:
....After the illegal and fraudulent ballots get thrown out one way or another, Trump will win WI.
So we both have confidence the courts will get it right then.

gfm7175 wrote:** Getting rid of all Dominion voting systems and Smartmatic software.
Yes! Agreed. Watch KILL CHAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSVN_dgio8

gfm7175 wrote: Implementing a better system of keeping/purging voter rolls
What about making it easier to vote? Giving people the weekend? How about voting online where you verify your identity? You reduce the demand/need for absentee and other options when you stop playing a game of making voting difficult for working people. Tuesdays? Really? WTF

tmiddles wrote:
Keep in mind most areas of the country at issue are controlled by Republican majorities.

Keep in mind that ALL of the cities/counties in issue, ALL 100% of them, are controlled by DEMOCRATS...[/quote]

gfm7175 wrote:ALL of the cities/counties in issue, ALL 100% of them, are controlled by DEMOCRATS...
All of the targets chosen by Trumps legal team? If that is true it's not surprising. They will pick in their own self interest.

Do any of you guys assume if there was fraud it was only Democrats? I have yet to see anything convincing that there was significant fraud at all but voter fraud history is bipartisan.
Edited on 24-11-2020 02:23
24-11-2020 03:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...Federal control is way to protect States rights?
...eliminating the ability of political parties to hijack the will of the States protects the States...
So the federal political parties will prevent the state political parties... hmmm.

There are no federal political parties. There are no State political parties. There are only political parties, dumbass.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: Implementing a better system of keeping/purging voter rolls
What about making it easier to vote?

It's already easy to vote. Show up at the poll, sign your name, and cast your ballot.
tmiddles wrote:
Giving people the weekend?

No need.
tmiddles wrote:
How about voting online where you verify your identity?

Fraud.
tmiddles wrote:
You reduce the demand/need for absentee and other options when you stop playing a game of making voting difficult for working people.

It isn't difficult for working people.
tmiddles wrote:
Tuesdays? Really?

Really.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:ALL of the cities/counties in issue, ALL 100% of them, are controlled by DEMOCRATS...

All of the targets chosen by Trumps legal team?

Obviously.
tmiddles wrote:
If that is true it's not surprising. They will pick in their own self interest.

So?
tmiddles wrote:
Do any of you guys assume if there was fraud it was only Democrats?

Democrats perpetrated this fraud.
tmiddles wrote:
I have yet to see anything convincing that there was significant fraud at all

Then you are utterly blind.
tmiddles wrote:
but voter fraud history is bipartisan.

Irrelevant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
24-11-2020 04:10
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
Into the Night wrote:It's already easy to vote.

Why one day and a Tuesday at that?

"Tuesday was chosen as Election Day so that voters could attend church on Sunday, travel to the polling location (usually in the county seat) on Monday, and vote before Wednesday, which was usually when farmers would sell their produce at the market."wikipedia

Yeah I think we are due for an update.
24-11-2020 04:48
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
Voting was never intended to be convenient. Honest, secure, and fair, were the high priorities, which democrats keep chipping away at. The easier, more convenient it is to vote, the easier it becomes to cheat the system. A voter, physically showing up, in person, easily proves they are alive and well, one vote per person, and they cared enough to be bothered to show up at the polls.

It's the candidate's job, to motivate voters to get out and participate. Most of Biden's voters wouldn't have left their basement-bunkers, they didn't care that much about him. The mail-in ballots, were just a convenient way to have some fun with Trump, like the media and left had been doing since 2016...
24-11-2020 06:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It's already easy to vote.

Why one day and a Tuesday at that?

"Tuesday was chosen as Election Day so that voters could attend church on Sunday, travel to the polling location (usually in the county seat) on Monday, and vote before Wednesday, which was usually when farmers would sell their produce at the market."wikipedia

Yeah I think we are due for an update.

Why?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
24-11-2020 16:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It's already easy to vote.

Why one day and a Tuesday at that?

"Tuesday was chosen as Election Day so that voters could attend church on Sunday, travel to the polling location (usually in the county seat) on Monday, and vote before Wednesday, which was usually when farmers would sell their produce at the market."wikipedia

Yeah I think we are due for an update.

Tuesday works just fine... I am a working person, and I worked all day on Tuesday, but I decided to show up a half an hour before the polls opened so I was towards the very front of the line so I could simply go in and out and still get to work by 8am... People can also take some time off of work to vote. People also know when election day is WELL in advance, as it is a codified date...
24-11-2020 16:47
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1392)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
....After the illegal and fraudulent ballots get thrown out one way or another, Trump will win WI.
So we both have confidence the courts will get it right then.

I currently have faith that SCOTUS will get it right. Whether or not they will end up actually getting it right, who knows... we'll see when it happens...

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:** Getting rid of all Dominion voting systems and Smartmatic software.
Yes! Agreed. Watch KILL CHAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSVN_dgio8

Good. We agree that Dominion and Smartmatic should be purged from our election system.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: Implementing a better system of keeping/purging voter rolls
What about making it easier to vote? Giving people the weekend?

What about purging all incorrect and inactive names from the voter rolls? What about a requirement to register each and every time so that no inactive names remain on the rolls? --- It is already very easy to vote...

tmiddles wrote:
How about voting online where you verify your identity?

No. That would be ripe for fraud. Voting needs to be kept offline.

tmiddles wrote:
You reduce the demand/need for absentee and other options when you stop playing a game of making voting difficult for working people. Tuesdays? Really? WTF

Voting is not difficult for working people. I am a working person (full time M-F) and I had no issues with voting in person on election day. I didn't even wear a mask into the town hall! (and neither did a few others around me in line)

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:ALL of the cities/counties in issue, ALL 100% of them, are controlled by DEMOCRATS...
All of the targets chosen by Trumps legal team? If that is true it's not surprising. They will pick in their own self interest.

Yup, the one's chosen by Trump's legal team because they received MANY hundreds of sworn affidavits alleging very shady shit occurring in those areas...

tmiddles wrote:
Do any of you guys assume if there was fraud it was only Democrats? I have yet to see anything convincing that there was significant fraud at all but voter fraud history is bipartisan.

Election fraud is very largely a Democrat issue.
Edited on 24-11-2020 16:50
27-11-2020 07:01
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3556)
HarveyH55 wrote:...The easier, more convenient it is to vote, the easier it becomes to cheat the system...
Maybe we should charge a fee to vote? Then it would be easier to ensure people were really voting because they wanted to. Also we could record someones vote with their ID (stapled together as IBD said they should be). That way if we want to check someone's vote we can just look it up. Sound good Harvey?

I wonder why it wasn't set up that way all along!

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Why one day and a Tuesday at that?...due for an update.
Why?
Well if you have any regard at all for the intention of a law when it is written you notice that the Tuesday voting time was selected based on making voting practical for the voter.

Tuesday is a word day and far from ideal.

To put it in the old world perspective it would be as if voting were held on a Sunday or a Wednesday back when church and produce sales were taking place.

Of course there reason you, IBD and most Republicans want to make it harder to vote is that reducing the number of voters favors Republican candidates.

gfm7175 wrote:
I currently have faith that SCOTUS will get it right.
Me too.

gfm7175 wrote:What about purging all incorrect and inactive names from the voter rolls?
And would you also favor incorporating voter registration into obtaining a drivers license? "Moter voter" initiatives as they are called (Democrats love this idea and Republicans hat it).

Let's not play dumb and pretend that Republicans and Democrats don't have a vested interest in whether or not voters can vote in greater or fewer numbers. And if you're going to say because Democrats want fraud please explain how someone getting a drivers license should not be qualified to vote.
27-11-2020 10:32
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2753)
Having to get up off your lazy ass, and physically going to a polling place to vote, is the same, regardless of party affiliations. Applies equally to all Americans. Of course, democrats tend to be lazy-ass, basement dwellers, who don't believe in working, any more that absolutely necessary, but feel entitle to all the rewards.
27-11-2020 10:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13984)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...The easier, more convenient it is to vote, the easier it becomes to cheat the system...
Maybe we should charge a fee to vote?
Then it would be easier to ensure people were really voting because they wanted to. Also we could record someones vote with their ID (stapled together as IBD said they should be). That way if we want to check someone's vote we can just look it up. Sound good Harvey?

I wonder why it wasn't set up that way all along!

Poll taxes are illegal.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Why one day and a Tuesday at that?...due for an update.
Why?
Well if you have any regard at all for the intention of a law when it is written you notice that the Tuesday voting time was selected based on making voting practical for the voter.

Tuesday is a word day and far from ideal.

To put it in the old world perspective it would be as if voting were held on a Sunday or a Wednesday back when church and produce sales were taking place.

Of course there reason you, IBD and most Republicans want to make it harder to vote is that reducing the number of voters favors Republican candidates.

Argument from randU fallacy.
gfm7175 wrote:
I currently have faith that SCOTUS will get it right.
Me too.

gfm7175 wrote:What about purging all incorrect and inactive names from the voter rolls?
And would you also favor incorporating voter registration into obtaining a drivers license? "Moter voter" initiatives as they are called (Democrats love this idea and Republicans hat it).[/quote]
There is a reason.
tmiddles wrote:
Let's not play dumb and pretend that Republicans and Democrats don't have a vested interest in whether or not voters can vote in greater or fewer numbers. And if you're going to say because Democrats want fraud please explain how someone getting a drivers license should not be qualified to vote.

People with a license to drive are not necessarily citizens, nor do they need to be. You have to be a citizen to vote.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
27-11-2020 23:07
Xadoman
★★☆☆☆
(344)
We have here the online voting system where we need to verify our identity with an ID-car. I do not trust it no matter how safe they say it is. Each and every time the same party gets so many online votes that the fraud is obvious.




Join the debate This is a much bigger issue than a case of mere fraud:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Global Warming Fraud1805-06-2020 19:16
Case fatality rate3620-04-2020 10:28
The Global Warming Fraud16421-08-2019 10:31
Wisconsin DNR secretary: Climate change an environmental justice issue124-04-2019 23:34
Climate change should be top issue for voters in October, advocates say024-04-2019 03:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact