Remember me
▼ Content

There hasn't been a big war since 1991 so I guess CO2 is all we hear about until

There hasn't been a big war since 1991 so I guess CO2 is all we hear about until23-02-2019 16:13
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
the next big war? Humans always need an enemy because they are predatory animals, not peaceful animals like rabbits, and always need battle to survive.
Edited on 23-02-2019 16:14
23-02-2019 17:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
the next big war? Humans always need an enemy because they are predatory animals, not peaceful animals like rabbits, and always need battle to survive.

Quite to the contrary - the common man is quite peaceful unless you try to steal his labor. Our governments both state and federal are getting close to the edge of doing exactly that.

It is the government composed of people who believe not in serving the populace but themselves who are the real threat to the world. All you have to do is look like Ocasio-Cortez who is single handedly dispelling the old saw about dumb blondes.
23-02-2019 17:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
There haven't been any big wars, like World War I & II, but there have been some big wars, like in the Middle East. Some of the heavy battles went on a month or more, we just use more powerful and precise weapons, than were available decades ago. We can achieve similar objective (death and destruction) in hours, which use to take months.

I think CO2 is about played out, the weather hasn't been cooperating with the 'science', and they really aren't getting the people excited about handing over their paychecks, as the once were, kind of going the other way now. With dollar figures, and proposed taxes coming out, many of those who thought it was trendy, are backing away.
23-02-2019 18:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
HarveyH55 wrote:
There haven't been any big wars, like World War I & II, but there have been some big wars, like in the Middle East. Some of the heavy battles went on a month or more, we just use more powerful and precise weapons, than were available decades ago. We can achieve similar objective (death and destruction) in hours, which use to take months.

I think CO2 is about played out, the weather hasn't been cooperating with the 'science', and they really aren't getting the people excited about handing over their paychecks, as the once were, kind of going the other way now. With dollar figures, and proposed taxes coming out, many of those who thought it was trendy, are backing away.

With a 40% 'death' tax the commercial industries are taking over everything. If you inherit a business from your parents you cannot pay this tax and are forced to sell it to pay your taxes. This is especially so with farms. Almost none of the Family Farms is liquid enough to pay death taxes and they are turning into factory farms that pump whatever through with nary a thought to anything but profits.
23-02-2019 21:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Rabbits are peaceful?? No, dude, they can bite, and rather nastily when they have a mind to. I've seen rabbits intentionally tease dogs and cats just for the fun of it.

Rabbits can be peaceful, just like a man can be peaceful. Just because we eat meat does not mean we require an enemy. Many men survive quite well without battling other men.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate There hasn't been a big war since 1991 so I guess CO2 is all we hear about until:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
war801-11-2023 22:18
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact