Remember me
▼ Content

'The youth have risen!' Climate strikers storm the streets

'The youth have risen!' Climate strikers storm the streets25-03-2019 15:03
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.cbc.ca/kidsnews/post/the-youth-have-risen-climate-strikers-storm-the-streets
25-03-2019 15:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Marxists abuse children for their political purposes because they know it works on their gullible target audience. The media is ELATED to aid and abet.
26-03-2019 05:36
TarickTDSProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Its fantastic!!!! Good on them!!!!

What else can we do?

These kids will get shut up soon, will we adults carry on?

I hope too, but need more support. I'm trying to connect with other environmental activists now.

There are so many nay sayers at present and many more who just don't know what to do, myself included.

I think the governments from around the world will eventually make the required changes however Id still like to help out. I feel a panic about this issue. Its not really good to start from that place I know but I really feel the urgency and just want to make a difference.

Lol. I tried to speak to my family about some of the good things that are happening towards a more sustainable future. They shot me down with very ill informed views and just over powered me.

I don't care, I still believe there are things in our modern world that we need to change.

I have an instagram account devoted to showing simple easy things we can do to make changes but apart from that I'm hoping I can find something more to do soon.

I cant stand having to just sit back and wait for those in power to figure out how to change things.

Anyway. Rant over.
26-03-2019 06:50
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
TarickTDS wrote: There are so many nay sayers at present and many more who just don't know what to do, myself included.

Are you for real? Nobody talks this way.

Tell me, what does Climate Change have to do with environmentalism? I'm an environmentalist and I have zero intention of subscribing to that religion of hatred, intolerance and intellectual dishonesty.

TarickTDS wrote:I think the governments from around the world will eventually make the required changes ...

First you express that you don't know enough about what, if anything, should be done but then presume there are "required changes." I'm sensing a certain level of dishonesty from you.

TarickTDS wrote: Its not really good to start from that place I know but I really feel the urgency and just want to make a difference.

Nope. You want the governments of the world to impose a new social order, you don't want to just "make a difference." Nothing you say makes any sense.

TarickTDS wrote: I tried to speak to my family about some of the good things that are happening towards a more sustainable future. They shot me down with very ill informed views and just over powered me.

You should listen to your family then. What do you imagine is a "sustainable future" that the world governments can impose on us?

TarickTDS wrote:
I don't care, I still believe there are things in our modern world that we need to change.

Could we get you to stop talking about your WACKY uninformed beliefs for a moment and just talk about what you know? That would be infinitely more helpful.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate 'The youth have risen!' Climate strikers storm the streets:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
Climate and our youth.1325-07-2023 22:48
Florida Is Considering a $6 Billion Storm Surge Option2213-02-2021 09:00
Storm Predictions4110-02-2021 05:38
Tropical Storm Barry2517-07-2019 01:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact