Remember me
▼ Content

The World Is Falling Apart

The World Is Falling Apart26-05-2019 07:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Yep, gonna take something a little stronger than super glue and duct tape to put it back together.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/massive-boulder-closes-colorado-highway-indefinitely/
26-05-2019 07:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Rockslides, landslide happen fairly often in the mountains. Occasionally, they do some major damage, takes months or years to fix. A lot of those roads are cut into the side of hills or steep rock walls. Not much room to work, can't really push it off to the side, because it'll just cause the same problem a little further down. I'm sure it won't take them long to get the road open, plenty of practice.
26-05-2019 15:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14394)

"Has anyone seen my cell phone? I set it down over here a little while ago."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-05-2019 16:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

Sure you didn't leave it in your car?
Edited on 26-05-2019 16:53
26-05-2019 17:00
(14394)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Asked a co-worker to watch it for me.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-05-2019 17:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Maybe he's using your phone to hack the government or the IPCC? If so it's still your phone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/25/us/nsa-hacking-tool-baltimore.html
Edited on 26-05-2019 17:30
26-05-2019 17:37
(14394)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Maybe he's using it to hack the government or the IPCC?

Nah, he's got our group lottery ticket. We're claiming the prize once we're done with the job.

26-05-2019 17:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Maybe he's using it to hack the government or the IPCC?

Nah, he's got our group lottery ticket. We're claiming the prize once we're done with the job.

Hmm, Into the Night = Shadow Hunter? Maybe. Yep, Baltimore should pay you for your "winning" lottery tickets.
26-05-2019 20:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Rockslides, landslide happen fairly often in the mountains. Occasionally, they do some major damage, takes months or years to fix. A lot of those roads are cut into the side of hills or steep rock walls. Not much room to work, can't really push it off to the side, because it'll just cause the same problem a little further down. I'm sure it won't take them long to get the road open, plenty of practice.

After the Oso mudslide near Arlington, WA closed SR-530, it took a year and a half to get it open.

They basically had to build a new road over the top of it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-05-2019 20:03
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nice caption for this picture!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-05-2019 22:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This event became known because a father and his son survived it. Other events that were similar to this were left unexplained.
I think there boat was near the top of where the wave took it to.
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3becys/til_a_father_and_son_survived_a_megatsunami_1700/
26-05-2019 23:27
(14394)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This picture serves as scientific evidence that Global Warming is causing rocks to grow in size.

27-05-2019 21:02
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

This picture serves as scientific evidence that Global Warming is causing rocks to grow in size.

So this would mean that in addition to all the floods, droughts, fires, and ice, we have to worry about losing our cell phones like this?

Horrors!

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 27-05-2019 21:03
27-05-2019 23:22
(14394)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So this would mean that in addition to all the floods, droughts, fires, and ice, we have to worry about losing our cell phones like this?

Horrors!

Cell phones and lottery winnings.

Join the debate The World Is Falling Apart:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
Greenland Is Falling Apart024-04-2019 20:49
The Ax is Falling1018-11-2017 09:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact