Remember me
▼ Content

The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System



Page 2 of 2<12
08-01-2023 17:48
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4522)
For 'global-climate' to have any meaning, value, every part of the planet needs to share some similar conditions. There are a lot of areas, that almost never share anything in common. The tropics never get as cold, or even close, as the warmest day in the polar regions. Florida has no moraines... Any average of dissimilar things is completely meaningless nonsense. It's a marketing/political tool to control uneducated morons with a participation-trophy-IQ. They completely trust, that the 'experts' would never deceive them, and not bother to think about what's being sold. Modern science is a business, and to become a successful 'expert', they have to market and sell a product. You should be aware by now, that most of those As-Seen-On-TV products sold, are total crap, and not worth wasting hours trying to talk to customer service about a refund. Unless you are fluent in whatever third-world country's language the transfer you to.
09-01-2023 03:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Swan wrote:Says the retard who denies that the Earth has a climate.

@ Into the Night,

I was perusing your mantra list for the Swan fallacy, which falls under mantra 15: Pivot Fallacy or Non-sequitur Statement, but I didn't find "empty, no-reason, no-rebuttal, summary dismissal of an argument". So Swan's fallacy is simply covered by mantra 15.

However, I recommend adding under mantra 15 the following:

d) The Swan fallacy, or the "Says the Schizzo" fallacy, which is simply the straightforward dismissal of the entirety of a valid argument without cause or rebuttal, and is often used in conjunction with an ad hominem, usually some combination of 1a, 1d, 1f & 1j
09-01-2023 17:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
I think this might be a good quick pitstop quiz to follow through with. About the consequences of climate change if its real

Climate cannot change. It has no value that can change. It is a subjective description only.
Weather changes. Climate does not.


Have you informed your therapist that the climate cannot change?


Okay, bozo. What's changing. Specify the value that is changing.


20,000 years ago NY was 100 percent covered in thousands of feet of ice, now it's melting exposing all of NY.

So 'climate change' is a religion and stories of fiction. Gotit.
So the unit of 'climate change' is the thickness of ice measured in some thousands of feet in New York. Gotit. Do you call that unit a 'moraine'?

Well, New York isn't the Earth.
NY is free of ice every summer.
A year is shorter than 20,00 years.
So if even a single snowflake falls and sticks to the streets of New York, climate has 'changed'.
So if someone accidentally drops their scotch on the rocks in New York, climate has 'changed'.

What a moron. Try again. What is changing? Specify the value that is changing.


Your agreement is not required, ...


So only YOU get to define 'climate change' using whatever changing 'value' you want to make up at the time. Gotit.

Buzzword fallacy.

Says the retard who denies that the Earth has a climate.

Says the retard who thinks Earth has a global climate, and who thinks 'climate change' is measured in 'moraines'. which have something to do with the thickness of thousands of feet of ice in New York.

Says ...
Repetition.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 17:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
HarveyH55 wrote:
What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet. Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world. They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.

Ain't it the truth.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 17:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet. Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world. They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.


LOL I have already said that the Earth has many climates as even my own vegetable garden is its own microclimate. Which does not change the fact that the Earth also has a macroclimate. But you stay there in your delusion and slap on some more spit and keep on wiggling away

Buzzword fallacies. There is no such thing as a 'microclimate' or a 'macroclimate'.

There is only 'climate'. It has no values associated with it. There is nothing that can change.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 17:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet. Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world. They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.


LOL I have already said that the Earth has many climates as even my own vegetable garden is its own microclimate. Which does not change the fact that the Earth also has a macroclimate. But you stay there in your delusion and slap on some more spit and keep on wiggling away


Bullshit climate-science... A macroclimate would imply that the entire planet has similar environmental properties, found ever where, all at the same time. Not possible, and should be completely obvious, even with you meager IQ. The polar regions have nothing in common with Florida climate. Florida never has a dry desert climate either. Tomatoes don't grow well in my backyard either... Seems like it should be extremely simple for you to describe your perception of a macroclimate for the entire planet. Environmental properties that exist, everywhere. Could be too many items on the list, if any. A vegetable garden is not a climate... When was the last time you therapist adjusted your meds? Your delusional, obsessive-compulsive post seem to fill most of these threads lately.


Weather is what we experience on a day-to-day basis and is the current state of the atmosphere at a specific time and place. Climate on the other hand is the statistical average of these weather conditions at a particular place over a long period of time, typically 30 years. However if you wish to believe that the Earth has no climate, you are free to believe this along with your belief that the Earth is 6000 years old like your mother taught you


Math errors: Failure to justify boundary. Failure to use published unbiased raw data. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare and justify variances. Failure to calculate and provide margin of error.
Logic errors: argument from randU fallacies. Made up numbers are not data.
Literary error: climate has no value. It is not a statistic. It is a subjective description.

Why 30 years. What makes 30 years so special? What was the temperature of Earth on this day 30 years ago. Provide the unbiased raw data for this date please.

Also provide the unbiased raw data for today and show your math for determining today's temperature.

Stop making shit up.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 17:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet.

You are very wise. There are millions of climates on this planet. Part of the definition of "climate" is "local conditions." There is no such thing as a "global local" anything, i.e. it's a logical contradiction, ergo there cannot be any such global climate.

HarveyH55 wrote: Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world.

In order for them to push their "global local" contradiction, they give it a name, i.e. "climate system" and yes, you can find it listed in gfm7175's list because he is not easily fooled by such disinformation.

Whenever you hear/read the term "climate system", you are hearing/reading the "global-local" contradiction. Any and all arguments resting on this fallacy are themselves false.

HarveyH55 wrote: They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.

Yes, those who accept the term "global climate" or "climate system" are, in fact, allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Swan would be a good example. Of course there are MANY others.

.

LOL, so in your mind ...

Word stuffing. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 17:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets.

1. Your English comprehension is apparently still criminally deficient.
2. You have assigned to me another extremely absurd position that I do not hold.
3. As always, you EVADE the topic completely in the absence of any rebuttal.


LOL please explain how the Earth is different than the Moon since you claim that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon has no climate?


1. Your English comprehension is apparently still criminally deficient.
2. You have assigned to me another extremely absurd position that I do not hold.
3. As always, you EVADE the topic completely in the absence of any rebuttal.

My clearly stated position is that both the earth and moon have climates.

Do try to be less retarded than usual.


LOL please explain how the Earth is different than the Moon since you claim that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon has no climate?

And do try to be less retarded than usual

So you have no answer, as usual. Congrats you can now work full time for the government at sucking ass


Evasion, pivoting, bogus position assignment, lack of coherency/comprehension, and ripping another while clearly describing yourself are all the tell tale signs of a liberal hack. Jussayin.

Swan wrote:
Now be honest, was I incorrect or was I incorrect?

Entirely.

Actually the Moon has no climate, as clearly the Earth does. You live in denial of the ass that you suck for a living. I would hate to be you

The Moon has several climates.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 17:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets.

1. Your English comprehension is apparently still criminally deficient.
2. You have assigned to me another extremely absurd position that I do not hold.
3. As always, you EVADE the topic completely in the absence of any rebuttal.


LOL please explain how the Earth is different than the Moon since you claim that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon has no climate?


1. Your English comprehension is apparently still criminally deficient.
2. You have assigned to me another extremely absurd position that I do not hold.
3. As always, you EVADE the topic completely in the absence of any rebuttal.

My clearly stated position is that both the earth and moon have climates.

Do try to be less retarded than usual.


LOL please explain how the Earth is different than the Moon since you claim that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon has no climate?

And do try to be less retarded than usual

So you have no answer, as usual. Congrats you can now work full time for the government at sucking ass


Evasion, pivoting, bogus position assignment, lack of coherency/comprehension, and ripping another while clearly describing yourself are all the tell tale signs of a liberal hack. Jussayin.

Swan wrote:
Now be honest, was I incorrect or was I incorrect?

Entirely.


Swan wrote:
I would hate to be you

Oh, quite right. My life involves work, productivity, and success. If you were exposed to any of it you'd be in detox for weeks.

Actually, ...
Omniscience fallacy. Trolling.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-01-2023 18:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20153)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the retard who denies that the Earth has a climate.

@ Into the Night,

I was perusing your mantra list for the Swan fallacy, which falls under mantra 15: Pivot Fallacy or Non-sequitur Statement, but I didn't find "empty, no-reason, no-rebuttal, summary dismissal of an argument". So Swan's fallacy is simply covered by mantra 15.

However, I recommend adding under mantra 15 the following:

d) The Swan fallacy, or the "Says the Schizzo" fallacy, which is simply the straightforward dismissal of the entirety of a valid argument without cause or rebuttal, and is often used in conjunction with an ad hominem, usually some combination of 1a, 1d, 1f & 1j


I have instead created a whole new class of Mantras 40) that should be adequate for your needs. This type of posting by Swan is now Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-01-2023 16:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(13337)
Into the Night wrote:I have instead created a whole new class of Mantras 40) that should be adequate for your needs. This type of posting by Swan is now Mantra 40a.

Nice addition.
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
The 100 Year Weather Forecast1113-09-2022 16:19
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
Meteorologists are getting better at forecasting "extreme weather events"4223-08-2022 20:58
My New Digital Currency System Will Destroy The USD, Euro & Make World Peace014-08-2022 11:29
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact