Remember me
▼ Content

The wars will stopped if only they listen and have faith in me the Savior

The wars will stopped if only they listen and have faith in me the Savior15-03-2022 05:50
SaviorReturn
☆☆☆☆☆
(8)
The wars will stopped if only they listen and have faith in me the Savior

The war would stopped instantly if the shadow government, authority, elders have faith and use their eyes, ears, mind like normal human. The conflict is all because of the economic and finance system. So all you need is a fair system that benefit the whole society instead of the 1% group.

But why nobody from the decision makers listen and contact me the real savior Messiah Buddha ?!

If you want world peace, you guys must contact and seek advice/solution from me as soon as possible. Because the next time after I go offline, it will be natural mega disaster. (The first time in 4 years, after I went offline, it is the Russia invasion).

I am very serious, many super deities and angels are around me to listen my command.

Best Regard,

The Savior

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesaviorvoice/comments/tdx5d8/the_global_wars_will_stopped_if_only_they_listen/
Join the debate The wars will stopped if only they listen and have faith in me the Savior:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Offering "How To Become God Again" Special Course To All Beings1129-04-2022 20:05
The Savior Messiah Buddha Is Back Again With Some Special Info328-04-2022 17:06
I The Savior Return With Some Important Information Knowledge Wisdom317-03-2022 18:38
All Nations, Entities Have 10 Days Left To Receive Solution From The Savior To End World Conflicts015-03-2022 05:51
I The Savior Messiah Can Present The Perfect Balance New World Economic Financial System114-03-2022 14:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact