Remember me
▼ Content

The US Election System Is Outdated, The Top USA Administration Is Clueless & Too Stupid

The US Election System Is Outdated, The Top USA Administration Is Clueless & Too Stupid06-11-2020 02:29
MessiahSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
The US Election System Is Outdated, The Top USA Administration Is Clueless & Too Stupid

The living environment always change, in order to survive, all kind of beings, system need to adapt and change. If you do not change and adapt with the new environment, you are going to disappear.

The USA is on verse of a total collapse both from inside and from outside, both come from humans and environment factor.

What the US 2020 Election is telling you?
Both the Democrat and Republic are the big losers, but still you have to live with one of them.
Both of them are lose to a group call "no vote" people.
Just look at the turn-out number. About 100 millions people do not even vote.
Why they don't vote?
Because they know their life is still the same no matter what political party in charge.

What next?
Mail-in post voting without verification ?! What a dumb stupid !

If you want to know who is the real winner,all you need to do is to observe the crowd they are speak.
It is too obvious that Donald Trump won the election but how the hell the Democrat able to go that far ?! Oh it is obvious that they are cheating bigly. How the heck US Army and Military let that happen ?Because they give no fuk about US people life.

I am not living in USA nor US citizen neither, so I am speak very neutral.

If the USA really want fairer people life, they must to change the US election system first.
But how to change to adapt in modern era 2020 ?

Here is the idea from me the savior Messiah:
1. Have another option beside political parties as "No Hope, Need A New Better System"
2.Giving every people $100 to $200 who have casted the vote.
3.Only accept in-person offline voting people, no mailing.
4. The offline vote will take place via live computer where people need to enter their "coupon name" and select option. No need to sign anything, only click.
The computer will be viewed and access from any US IP, so the people can check and see.
All with some footage of camera but no face.

5. The result outcome should be determine and change better:
- Whoever got over 50% vote of total US population (including no vote people) will win the match.
- If not then go to the voting option, who got the highest number to win and play with the current "local electral vote" rule. So there will be a high chance the group "No Hope,Need A New Better System" will win. And then you will need to have a total new life system.

That is some quick ideas and suggestions.
Since I do not receive any benefit or money from the USA so I do not have time and reason to design the whole system for you for free of charge.

I did not posting anything for the last 30 days because your life your result, I do not waste time to waiting you guys realize me anymore.

We are living in the same world, but not really living in the same world!
Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah
06-11-2020 04:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
No human is perfect, so we can't expect any government to be perfect. They are all flawed, and always will be. Power corrupts, and corrupt people are drawn to positions of power. With all our flaws and failings, America is still one of the best places on earth to live.
06-11-2020 19:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
MessiahSavior wrote:The US Election System Is Outdated, The Top USA Administration Is Clueless & Too Stupid

Nope. The electoral college is just fine. I don't want chaos. I don't want Marxism.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2020 04:36
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Wouldn't offering a few pieces of silver, to vote, just buy a Chinese dictator the presidency. Then he would offer lead bullets, to those who refused to vote for him?

We already have a system of vote bribery. One party offers 'free stuff', which most people could get, if they bother to seek employment. Works sucks, and never pays enough, for the labor required. Florida just passed and amendment, to raise the minimum wage, to $15/hour. Wonder how many employers will cut all employee wages, and cap them at the mandated minimum? There will either be pay cuts, or job cuts. Either way, the government just acquired control over wages in Florida. The cost of living just went up, and everything will just cost more. The new minimum wage, won't really help anyone.

Join the debate The US Election System Is Outdated, The Top USA Administration Is Clueless & Too Stupid:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact