Remember me
▼ Content

The True Believers Are In Full Retreat


The True Believers Are In Full Retreat17-09-2017 17:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
What isn't being said about the rash of hurricanes in the Atlantic is that one of the things these natural occurrences do is to drain heat energy off of the Atlantic Ocean making the western Atlantic much cooler than usual.

And the same thing is happening in the western Pacific. It appears that we will have another La Nina year.

The results of this is that both North America and Europe are likely to have a much cooler winter than normal.

Last year was a sharp drop in MGT and this year it will fall again. This is likely to signal the end of the warm period which normally lasts approximately 100 years or so.

What do you suppose the "environmentalists" are going to do if they cannot threaten the human race with man-made global warming? Will Al Gore reverse himself again and threaten the human race with a new ice age caused by man-kinds pollution of the atmosphere?

As an aside - A new study has theorized that solar cells are FAR less efficient than has been stated. Why? Because as I have been saying all along - atmospheric dust falling on the surface of the cells blocks sunlight and also causes increases warming of the cells. The blocking of the sunlight reduces power as much as 25%. This is especially important to countries like China that are trying to generate a large amount of their power in that manner.

The heating of the cells reduces the usable lifespan of these cells.

The who world is falling down around the ears of the True Believers in the Church of Global Warming. What oh what are they going to do? Perhaps they will simply do as they've dreamed and become eco-terrorists. After all, Trump just announced that he has no intent of changing his position about the IPCC treaty - that if the US is the only country required to reduce emissions of "greenhouse gases" that he will withdraw from the treaty. Perhaps Spot will "vacation" to America with his gun that he has threatened me with and try to assassinate Trump.
17-09-2017 19:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10173)
Wake wrote:
What isn't being said about the rash of hurricanes in the Atlantic is that one of the things these natural occurrences do is to drain heat energy off of the Atlantic Ocean making the western Atlantic much cooler than usual.

And the same thing is happening in the western Pacific. It appears that we will have another La Nina year.

The results of this is that both North America and Europe are likely to have a much cooler winter than normal.


Some parts will, some parts won't. La Nina patterns are not that simplistic.

The Pacific Northwest, however, tends to get it's heaviest snowfalls during a La Nina year. California tends to get more moisture too, and heavy snows in Donner pass. You guys could use that!

I like deep snow. It causes major panic around here, but after the first day it's fun. Of course, watching the panic around here is entertaining in itself! I come from Idaho, where we laugh this stuff off!

Wake wrote:
Last year was a sharp drop in MGT and this year it will fall again. This is likely to signal the end of the warm period which normally lasts approximately 100 years or so.

La Nina is not caused by a change in the temperature of the Earth. No matter how you try to push it, you don't know what that temperature is. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.

The Sun continues to remain constant. Our temperature will remain constant as long as it does.

La Nina is caused by a very slight shift in position of the Pacific Equatorial north and south currents...same as El Nino. That shift tends to occur during equinox, when seasons are changing.

Wake wrote:
What do you suppose the "environmentalists" are going to do if they cannot threaten the human race with man-made global warming?

Heh. You really think a La Nina is going to stop the Church of Global Warming?
Wake wrote:
Will Al Gore reverse himself again and threaten the human race with a new ice age caused by man-kinds pollution of the atmosphere?

Not the pattern lately. Their usual position during this kind of winter is to blame it on 'global warming'. They do tend to use the 'climate change' phrase more though.
Wake wrote:
As an aside - A new study has theorized that solar cells are FAR less efficient than has been stated. Why? Because as I have been saying all along - atmospheric dust falling on the surface of the cells blocks sunlight and also causes increases warming of the cells.

How do the cells warm if they are receiving LESS light???
Wake wrote:
The blocking of the sunlight reduces power as much as 25%. This is especially important to countries like China that are trying to generate a large amount of their power in that manner.

Most folks that run these stations go out and either blow the dust off from time to time or just hose it off, depending local water availability. Las Vegas, for example, has quite a few of these stations scattered about the city and out in the nearby desert. Their biggest problem is UV light, which breaks down solar cells over time. Desert winds generally keep most of the dust off to they don't have to clean it as often as others do.

Wake wrote:
The heating of the cells reduces the usable lifespan of these cells.

These cells are born in fire. That's how you make them.

The usual failure mode of solar cells has been corrosion, mechanical loads from high winds or snow, and UV light. Degradation of these things will vary widely depending on the conditions the cells undergo. That said, dust, when carried on the wind can effectively 'sandblast' the cells, degrading them.

Wake wrote:
The who[le] world is falling down around the ears of the True Believers in the Church of Global Warming. What oh what are they going to do? Perhaps they will simply do as they've dreamed and become eco-terrorists.

Some of that has already started happening. People are getting attacked for being Outsiders of the Church of Global Warming. I'm wondering when the 'Inquisition' will start.
Wake wrote:
After all, Trump just announced that he has no intent of changing his position about the IPCC treaty - that if the US is the only country required to reduce emissions of "greenhouse gases" that he will withdraw from the treaty. Perhaps Spot will "vacation" to America with his gun that he has threatened me with and try to assassinate Trump.

Hopefully, Spot will be dumb enough to try it, and get arrested as a terrorist by trying to bring a gun through JFK or SFO from outside the country.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 17-09-2017 19:45
17-09-2017 20:29
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:

La Nina is not caused by a change in the temperature of the Earth. No matter how you try to push it, you don't know what that temperature is. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.



As I was saying into the Dark Ages, you and Wake are now buddy-buddy while you claim that the temperature of the earth can't be known. And when it comes to understanding science you both know what you are talking about.
I am not sure why you are here when you consider science to be a religion and that what you practice isn't. Is that the difference between being European and being a Native American ? I think it's funny that Wake's step-grandson or son thinks that you know what you are talking about.
I think my first opinion of you was right into the Dark Ages, you are in here IMHO only to disrupt the forum. It's IMHO your way of "getting" Europeans for what they did to Native Americans.
17-09-2017 20:35
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

La Nina is not caused by a change in the temperature of the Earth. No matter how you try to push it, you don't know what that temperature is. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.



As I was saying into the Dark Ages, you and Wake are now buddy-buddy while you claim that the temperature of the earth can't be known. And when it comes to understanding science you both know what you are talking about.
I am not sure why you are here when you consider science to be a religion and that what you practice isn't. Is that the difference between being European and being a Native American ? I think it's funny that Wake's step-grandson or son thinks that you know what you are talking about.
I think my first opinion of you was right into the Dark Ages, you are in here IMHO only to disrupt the forum. It's IMHO your way of "getting" Europeans for what they did to Native Americans.


Is there some reason you cannot read? Or perhaps your reading skills don't allow you to understand what is being written?

I have said EXACTLY the opposite - that the MGT can be known to a close approximation. And I have give citations for such claims. So you haven't bothered to read them because they are too difficult for you to understand?

But you are enraged because you were screaming insults and even a 5 year old could see through you?

By the way - I have also said that nightmare is here to disrupt the group.

And as I have said - you could learn science but you steadfastly refuse to do so because it contradicts your learned theories.
Edited on 17-09-2017 20:39
17-09-2017 21:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10173)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

La Nina is not caused by a change in the temperature of the Earth. No matter how you try to push it, you don't know what that temperature is. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.



As I was saying into the Dark Ages, you and Wake are now buddy-buddy while you claim that the temperature of the earth can't be known.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You obviously have NOT been paying attention!

Wake figures you can know the temperature of the Earth. Is making the same mistake as any of the faithful of the Church of Global Warming, but is trying to claim cooling, not warming!

I know that it is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. I know that math that is the reason why. Wake doesn't.

James_ wrote:
And when it comes to understanding science you both know what you are talking about.

Compositional error. Wake and I are on very different ground.
James_ wrote:
I am not sure why you are here when you consider science to be a religion

It is not. Science is not based on any circular argument.

Religion is based on some initial circular argument. The Church of Global Warming is a religion. It's circular argument is the phrase 'global warming', which can't even be defined without using a circular definition. It is the belief the 'globe is warming'.

James_ wrote:
and that what you practice isn't.

Describing a theory of science or it's equation is not a religion.
James_ wrote:
Is that the difference between being European and being a Native American ?

WTF??? Where did THAT come from???
James_ wrote:
I think it's funny that Wake's step-grandson or son thinks that you know what you are talking about.

Dropping this bit of paranoia. If you want to live in fear of a 5 year old kids comments, that's YOUR problem.
James_ wrote:
I think my first opinion of you was right into the Dark Ages, you are in here IMHO only to disrupt the forum. It's IMHO your way of "getting" Europeans for what they did to Native Americans.

WTF??? You seriously think I only post here as a matter of revenge against all Europeans for something a few evil men did to some indians???

Gawd...you ARE warped.


The Parrot Killer
17-09-2017 21:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10173)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

La Nina is not caused by a change in the temperature of the Earth. No matter how you try to push it, you don't know what that temperature is. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.



As I was saying into the Dark Ages, you and Wake are now buddy-buddy while you claim that the temperature of the earth can't be known. And when it comes to understanding science you both know what you are talking about.
I am not sure why you are here when you consider science to be a religion and that what you practice isn't. Is that the difference between being European and being a Native American ? I think it's funny that Wake's step-grandson or son thinks that you know what you are talking about.
I think my first opinion of you was right into the Dark Ages, you are in here IMHO only to disrupt the forum. It's IMHO your way of "getting" Europeans for what they did to Native Americans.


Is there some reason you cannot read? Or perhaps your reading skills don't allow you to understand what is being written?

I have said EXACTLY the opposite - that the MGT can be known to a close approximation. And I have give citations for such claims. So you haven't bothered to read them because they are too difficult for you to understand?

His ability to read and understand seems to be strongly colored by his own paranoia. I find it quite odd that he took the opposite views we have on the ability to measure Earth temperature as the same!
Wake wrote:
But you are enraged because you were screaming insults and even a 5 year old could see through you?

Not enraged, but certainly living in fear of it.
Wake wrote:
By the way - I have also said that nightmare is here to disrupt the group.

True, you have.

But I don't need to. You disrupt yourselves quite well.
Wake wrote:
And as I have said - you could learn science but you steadfastly refuse to do so because it contradicts your learned theories.

Pot...meet kettle.


The Parrot Killer
17-09-2017 22:08
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
@Wake and Into the Night,
The 2 of you claim that Wake's 5 year old son is also his step-grandson. Kind of why everyone in here should accept that the 2 of you know what you're talking about. LMAOROFL!!!

Wake wrote:Is there some reason you cannot read? Or perhaps your reading skills don't allow you to understand what is being written?

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/greenhouse-gases-are-real-d6-e1506-s120.php#post_24664
Apparently the both of you are too busy attacking me to now what you both are saying. After all Wake, you want me to believe that you did not read into the Night's post after yours saying your 5 year old step-grandson is also your son and that is why it is okay for the both of you to use him to attack me.
I think as far as credibility goes you both have shown you'll post anything without thinking about what you'e posting. will be difficult for me in the future to consider either one of you credible.
But seriously Wake, did you really marry your son's grandmother as the posting in here claims you did ? I did show the Holy Link


@All, from now on I will ignore both Wake and Into the Night. They shouldn't make things so personal.
Edited on 17-09-2017 22:52
18-09-2017 00:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
James_ wrote:....from now on I will ignore both Wake and Into the Night.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" said it would ignore me, but hasn't.
We'll see if James can ignore "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight".
18-09-2017 18:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:... the rash of hurricanes in the Atlantic is that one of the things these natural occurrences do is to drain heat energy off of the Atlantic Ocean making the western Atlantic much cooler than usual.... the same thing is happening in the western Pacific. This is likely to signal the end of the warm period which normally lasts approximately 100 years or so.

AGW denier liar whiners been predictin' cooler ice age temperatures fer 20 years & temps keep rising. Good to see, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" steppin' to the plate & swingin' hard.
18-09-2017 19:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:... the rash of hurricanes in the Atlantic is that one of the things these natural occurrences do is to drain heat energy off of the Atlantic Ocean making the western Atlantic much cooler than usual.... the same thing is happening in the western Pacific. This is likely to signal the end of the warm period which normally lasts approximately 100 years or so.

AGW denier liar whiners been predictin' cooler ice age temperatures fer 20 years & temps keep rising. Good to see, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" steppin' to the plate & swingin' hard.


Tell us some more of your lies that you're an Indian. Tell us how your wife was threatened by the people that never suspected that a mentally ill person like you could be married to anything other than your imagination and your hand.
Edited on 18-09-2017 19:18
18-09-2017 20:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10173)
James_ wrote:
@Wake and Into the Night,
The 2 of you claim that Wake's 5 year old son is also his step-grandson. Kind of why everyone in here should accept that the 2 of you know what you're talking about. LMAOROFL!!!

Wake wrote:Is there some reason you cannot read? Or perhaps your reading skills don't allow you to understand what is being written?

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/greenhouse-gases-are-real-d6-e1506-s120.php#post_24664
Apparently the both of you are too busy attacking me to now what you both are saying. After all Wake, you want me to believe that you did not read into the Night's post after yours saying your 5 year old step-grandson is also your son and that is why it is okay for the both of you to use him to attack me.
I think as far as credibility goes you both have shown you'll post anything without thinking about what you'e posting. will be difficult for me in the future to consider either one of you credible.
But seriously Wake, did you really marry your son's grandmother as the posting in here claims you did ? I did show the Holy Link


@All, from now on I will ignore both Wake and Into the Night. They shouldn't make things so personal.

You ignore arguments from either of us anyway. What's the difference?


The Parrot Killer
18-09-2017 20:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10173)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:... the rash of hurricanes in the Atlantic is that one of the things these natural occurrences do is to drain heat energy off of the Atlantic Ocean making the western Atlantic much cooler than usual.... the same thing is happening in the western Pacific. This is likely to signal the end of the warm period which normally lasts approximately 100 years or so.

AGW denier liar whiners been predictin' cooler ice age temperatures fer 20 years & temps keep rising. Good to see, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" steppin' to the plate & swingin' hard.


Tell us some more of your lies that you're an Indian. Tell us how your wife was threatened by the people that never suspected that a mentally ill person like you could be married to anything other than your imagination and your hand.


He can't. You don't exist.


The Parrot Killer
19-09-2017 03:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Tell us...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 19-09-2017 03:55




Join the debate The True Believers Are In Full Retreat:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is it not true that brains shrink due to increase in CO2 displacing O2?208-11-2019 18:45
It's not true leftists are climate advocates201-05-2019 00:24
How is this even true? CO2e is now over 500 ppm this year?508-02-2019 23:42
an-equator-full-of-hurricanes-shows-a-preview-of-end-times3222-09-2018 22:58
The True Believers Revealed120-11-2017 20:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact