The Simple Condition For World Peace Is Here

The Simple Condition For World Peace Is Here17-03-2022 14:55
SaviorHope
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Source: https://saviorbox.wordpress.com

There is only 1 single condition for world peace:
The COVID pandemic would stopped instantly.
The Russia Ukraine war would ended within 24 hours.

It is just a new fair international economic financial system that all nations can agree on!
Sound simple?

Each national government and their people have it own unique situation and ideology about money, economic, so it is not easy for all can agree on any new financial system.
In fact the root of all world wide chaos between nations now is all about the current global international financial system.

But to me the "above mortal human level", it is very easy.
The problem with the society in this civilization is they do not want to believe in miracle, they do not want to try, they do not want to listen any new idea or new solution that can solve the problem.

For many of so called politician only want to keep their "jobs" and their wealth, they do not want to change, they do not care about so called "humanity".

That's the main reason why no any group/entities in this civilization tried to contact me and talk about the new global financial system yet.

My patience have limited, and more real world chaos will come if you guys do not wake up and listen to me the real savior.

If you want to see world peace, to have better living system for your life, you must contact me and have faith in me now, before I completely disappear again.

Best Regard,
The Savior

17-03-2022 18:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
SaviorHope wrote:

There is only 1 single condition for world peace:
The COVID pandemic would stopped instantly.
The Russia Ukraine war would ended within 24 hours.

It is just a new fair international economic financial system that all nations can agree on!
Sound simple?

Each national government and their people have it own unique situation and ideology about money, economic, so it is not easy for all can agree on any new financial system.
In fact the root of all world wide chaos between nations now is all about the current global international financial system.

But to me the "above mortal human level", it is very easy.
The problem with the society in this civilization is they do not want to believe in miracle, they do not want to try, they do not want to listen any new idea or new solution that can solve the problem.

For many of so called politician only want to keep their "jobs" and their wealth, they do not want to change, they do not care about so called "humanity".

That's the main reason why no any group/entities in this civilization tried to contact me and talk about the new global financial system yet.

My patience have limited, and more real world chaos will come if you guys do not wake up and listen to me the real savior.

If you want to see world peace, to have better living system for your life, you must contact me and have faith in me now, before I completely disappear again.

Best Regard,
The Savior

The answer to world peace is a simple one.

Profit.

You don't shoot your customers.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate The Simple Condition For World Peace Is Here:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Just one simple question3925-10-2023 02:31
My New Digital Currency System Will Destroy The USD, Euro & Make World Peace014-08-2022 11:29
A simple question about "climate change"...1513-05-2022 23:09
The Rebirth Of Soviet Union Under A Better Version Brand Will Lead To World Peace524-01-2022 04:11
The Winning Goal Condition Against The Royal Group Is Defeat The Current Money System113-07-2021 20:12
Articles
Al Gore: Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact