▼ Content

The signs of Global Warming

Page 2 of 2<12
28-11-2019 00:13
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I have long advised you ...

Advice from wackos? I have enough real problems.

You and ITN fail to realize no one really committed to Global Warming's current consensus will ever come here.

Oh well, just have to wade through your useless comment waiting for people who actually want to debate.
28-11-2019 13:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I have long advised you ...

Advice from wackos? I have enough real problems.

The only problems you have are those you create.
tmiddles wrote:
You and ITN fail to realize no one really committed to Global Warming's current consensus will ever come here.
You're here. Shall we call you a nobody?
tmiddles wrote:
Oh well, just have to wade through your useless comment waiting for people who actually want to debate.

You do not want to debate. You want to preach.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-11-2019 06:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
tmiddles wrote: It is your position that the weather cannot be impacted by human activity and is therefore not an part of the environment humans could abuse.

Ever since you came to this board you have operated under the mistaken impression that somehow you, and not I, determine my position.

The above is not my position. Neither you nor I have even the vaguest idea what you mean by "human activity." I have asked you to define it but you ignored my request. That's a question of this forum and is not settled in any way.

tmiddles wrote:Not giving a crap about the environment is the issue Ash143 was raising.

I'm sorry but given you horrendous track record for pretending to speak for others AND getting it abysmally wrong every time obligates one to dismiss your comments out of hand.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-11-2019 05:38
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:...nor I have even the vaguest idea what you mean by "human activity."

Human activity:
Baking a cake
Walking down the street
Digging up Coal
Burning Coal

Things that people do.

You're welcome.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
30-11-2019 06:14
(14403)
tmiddles wrote:
Human activity:
Baking a cake
Walking down the street
Digging up Coal
Burning Coal

Things that people do.

Are you telling me that choosing a wedding dress causes Global Warming? Does praying to Allah cause Global Warming? Does enjoying a sunset cause Global Warming? Does eating a cake cause Global Warming?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-11-2019 06:16
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Are you telling me that choosing a wedding dress causes Global Warming?
No I'm telling you that is a human activity.

Climate-Debate.com deals with the question of WHICH human activities may or may not cause Global Warming.

Primarily, in the list I gave, burning Coal and fossil fuels.
30-11-2019 06:18
(14403)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Does human activity cause Global Warming?

30-11-2019 06:20
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

Welcome to Climate-Debate.com
30-11-2019 06:22
(14403)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Welcome to Climate-Debate.com

I'm asking you. I seek your guidance.

30-11-2019 06:28
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
I seek your guidance.
Not interested.
30-11-2019 06:45
(14403)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I seek your guidance.
Not interested.

Thank you. You saved me time by making my point for me.

30-11-2019 07:06
(21596)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Climate-Debate.com deals with the question of WHICH human activities may or may not cause Global Warming.

Primarily, in the list I gave, burning Coal and fossil fuels.

Fossils don't burn. We don't use them for fuel.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth using IR from Earth's surface.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-11-2019 07:40
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Not interested.

...making my point for me.
Old news. I've let you know long ago you're a waste of time.

Into the Night wrote:
No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth using IR from Earth's surface.
Good luck making that argument. Should you ever attempt to.
30-11-2019 08:32
(21596)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Not interested.

...making my point for me.
Old news. I've let you know long ago you're a waste of time.

Into the Night wrote:
Good luck making that argument. Should you ever attempt to.

Already did. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate The signs of Global Warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Tesla recalls nearly 54,000 cars because self-driving software runs stop signs606-02-2022 02:00
9 Signs That Prove Climate Change Is Real and Affecting Everyone917-10-2019 03:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact