Remember me
▼ Content

The Secret kf Atmospheric Forcing

The Secret kf Atmospheric Forcing20-05-2017 03:42
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
Wake,
You or anybody else can have this. The only thing it will do is to show there's a lot we don't know about our atmosphere. And remekber a 6ft. dia. balloon filled only with 1 liter of nitrogen, 25 cc's of O2, 0.25 cc's of CO2 and 0.05 cc's of water floated up close to the tropopause.
Why it will work. As the balloon expands the density/saturation of background radiation will decrease. As some molecules constrict themselves their angular momentum will increase. That is in keeping with the laws of physics.
Then when 2 gases/h2o come in contact with each other momentum will be transferred. One particle will slow it'spin while the other increases it's spin. The one that slows will also release stored energy as it expands.
And then expansion gives way to conservation of angular momentum which increases it's kinetkc energy. According to the laws of thermodynamics it is seeking an equillibrium with it's 'envornment. And when a molecule like co2 gives up it's stored energy and becomes a denser and more excited molecule it's mutual attraction with water brings them together.
Not sure if it's a collision or if one molecule tries to absorb the other (carbonic acid cannot exist) but h2o has sufficient kinetic energy to break the double covalent bonds that co2 has.
20-05-2017 04:58
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
There is one unique aspect to this that can be tested. It's expanding gases in a cylinder. Water converting to CO2 (co2 + h2o = ch2o & o2) would be seeking an equilibrium as vacuum is also a force.

With something like a hydraulic cylinder only one movement to expand. Repetitive movements allow for a venturi effect. As for momentum, when water vapor converts to ch2o then momentum is not transferred from other gases so that a liquid water molecule can be a water vapor molecule.
Edited on 20-05-2017 05:20
20-05-2017 12:22
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
Should read water vapor converting to CH2O (h2o + co2 = ch2o & o2) and not water converting to co2 conserves momentum as water vapor requires a transfer of momentum to remain a vapor.
20-05-2017 19:10
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
James_ wrote:
..... but h2o has sufficient kinetic energy to break the double covalent bonds that co2 has.

It doesn't/won't, not at any ordinary temperature.

I'd suggest taking your views on this subject of this thread to someone you know personally, someone you trust, someone who remembers first-year college level chemistry.

Any engineering student, any student in any of the natural sciences takes at least a year of chemistry, usually as a freshman. Or check out a college-level chemistry textbook from a library. Or find out online, get to where you can read about "heat of formation" (aka enthalpy of formation), can use those heat (or enthalpy) of formation tables.
20-05-2017 19:11
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
James_ wrote:
Should read water vapor converting to CH2O (h2o + co2 = ch2o & o2) and not water converting to co2 conserves momentum as water vapor requires a transfer of momentum to remain a vapor.

H2O's diameter is 2.75 angstroms

. The C=O bond is 116 pm, so the entire molecule (from centre of O to other O) is 232 pm.
It's possible that a CO2 molecule will try to absorb an H2O molecule. If so then H2O could rob/have energy (momentum) transferred from a CO2 molecule allowing it to break the double covalent bond that a CO2 molecule has.

It is possible that H2O is attracted to the electromagnetic radiation that a CO2 molecule stores. In a Joule - Thomson field CO2 will store more energy than other molecules.

Introduction
- The capture of solar energy by photosynthetic organisms is the ultimate source of nearly all
biological energy. Solar energy is stored as both ATP and NADPH ( reducing power).
- Plants are thus able to reverse the spontaneous flow of electrons we have been studying in metabolism: CO2 + H2O light (CH2O) + O2 end quote

In our atmosphere light may not be needed because the cold vacuum of our upper atmosphere might act as an "oxidizer".

The link is to USciences in Philadeplhia; http://tonga.usp.edu/jsnow/chem343/chapter18.pdf
http://chemfaculty.usciences.edu/ChemFaculty/
Edited on 20-05-2017 19:48
20-05-2017 21:45
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
What would be easy to over look is if a molecule of vapor absorbs momentum
from CO2 then the double covalent bonds CO2 has would become weaker. This would also include a heat transfer as well.

Jim
21-05-2017 01:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
still learning wrote:
James_ wrote:
..... but h2o has sufficient kinetic energy to break the double covalent bonds that co2 has.

I'd suggest taking your views on this subject of this thread to someone you know personally, someone you trust, someone who remembers first-year college level chemistry.

Any engineering student, any student in any of the natural sciences takes at least a year of chemistry, usually as a freshman. Or check out a college-level chemistry textbook from a library. Or find out online, get to where you can read about "heat of formation" (aka enthalpy of formation), can use those heat (or enthalpy) of formation tables.

It's impossible to get through to him. He thinks that all of these things occur without any work being done or any waste heat being generated and why or how that is.

He says that a balloon containing normal air rose into the Tropopause and he thinks this is due to internal energy and not external.

He appears to not have the slightest grasp on cause and effect.
21-05-2017 02:22
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
still learning wrote:
James_ wrote:

still learning,
Atmospheric forcing is not considered to be happening. I will do nothing and will say CO2 is causing Global Warming.
And now I am right and now have nothing to do. I guess I can smoke marijuana, that is acceptable. Plus when stoned won't think. And then you and wade would like me.
21-05-2017 02:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
still learning wrote:
James_ wrote:

still learning,
Atmospheric forcing is not considered to be happening. I will do nothing and will say CO2 is causing Global Warming.
And now I am right and now have nothing to do. I guess I can smoke marijuana, that is acceptable. Plus when stoned won't think. And then you and wade would like me.

So the entire point of your life is to be liked? Then you find people disliking you in every sentence. The search for perfection even eluded Christ.
21-05-2017 02:32
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
still learning wrote:
James_ wrote:

still learning,

So the entire point of your life is to be liked? Then you find people disliking you in every sentence. The search for perfection even eluded Christ.

No, you and still learning showed me where I was wrong.
After all am told I am extremely ignorant. It is not my desire to pursue something where all I hear is how ****ing stupid I am.
At the same time the 2 of you have not considered what I have tried discussing is over your heads. It is.
Edited on 21-05-2017 02:35
21-05-2017 02:39
James_
★★★★★
(2211)
Wade,
I think it is like you told me, if I want to post in here then I need to accept your authority. Yet you're nobody to me. Why I'll need to stay away.
22-05-2017 18:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wade,
I think it is like you told me, if I want to post in here then I need to accept your authority. Yet you're nobody to me. Why I'll need to stay away.

James - has your university scientist responded to you? Or did he try to dominate you by suggesting you gain some knowledge in physics and chemistry?

Look, you obviously have the capacity to learn. But for some reason you are not doing so. Maybe you should worry less about people liking you and more about studying the subjects that interest you.

Join the debate The Secret kf Atmospheric Forcing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics8209-12-2023 00:36
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
Atmospheric Chemistry701-11-2023 21:32
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact