Remember me
▼ Content

The Science of Doom

The Science of Doom02-10-2017 12:14
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
https://scienceofdoom.com/
I don't know who this guy is, but he appears to know quite a lot about the science of Climate Change, as opposed to our resident expert Denialist. After reading this guy's information, you might think that he has already had a session with our resident expert Denialist. Everything Into the Night parrots is discussed by that guy, in detail, including things like the Stefan-Boltzmann Law, and the Laws of Thermo Dynamics. He references actual scientific observations and leaves nothing to the imagination.

He even names his blog appropriately, since understanding where we are does indicate a long road that ends in doom. But maybe not for those who can figure out what to do, for their own survival and that of their posterity.

So anyway, the reason I am posting this, is so anyone who wants to challenge our resident expert Denialist can do so, with the information found on this guy's blog.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
02-10-2017 17:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
I don't know who this guy is, but he appears to know quite a lot about the science of Climate Change, as opposed to our resident expert Denialist. After reading this guy's information, you might think that he has already had a session with our resident expert Denialist. Everything Into the Night parrots is discussed by that guy, in detail, including things like the Stefan-Boltzmann Law, and the Laws of Thermo Dynamics. He references actual scientific observations and leaves nothing to the imagination.

He even names his blog appropriately, since understanding where we are does indicate a long road that ends in doom. But maybe not for those who can figure out what to do, for their own survival and that of their posterity.

So anyway, the reason I am posting this, is so anyone who wants to challenge our resident expert Denialist can do so, with the information found on this guy's blog.

What I continue to find odd is that people like you will write things such as: "he appears to know quite a lot about the science of Climate Change" when you can't even read his paper which speaks only of Atlantic hurricanes.

What's more, if your precious climate scientists are so accurate why did their recent paper explaining the LACK of hurricanes and cyclones to global warming since the latest models demonstrate that extreme weather events are caused by temperature differentials between the equatorial and polar regions. And in global warming these differences are reduced.

So what we have is yet another demonstration that you aren't even a True Believer. You're nothing more than a fool who wants to see the end of the world for everyone else as you leave.

Too bad. This paper is actually laughing in your face and showing the different models to have not been accurate. "This is a very typical introduction in papers on this topic. I note in passing this is a huge blow to the idea that climate scientists only ever introduce more certainty and alarm on the harm from future CO2 emissions."

What else is new? From retraction watch: "Nature has tagged a recent paper on the importance of glacial melt to water supply in Asia with an expression of concern (EoC), after receiving a tip that the author had misused some data."

"After reviewing nearly 20 years of retractions from researchers based in China, researchers came up with some somewhat unsurprising (yet still disheartening) findings: The number of retractions has increased (from zero in 1997 to more than 150 in 2016), and approximately 75% were due to some kind of misconduct."

The "environmentalists" are on the run. You will die alone and with those of us here laughing as you do.
02-10-2017 17:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: ... he appears to know quite a lot.....
The "environmentalists" are on the run......

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" knows a lot about being an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
The pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner racists race, run, rant & rave.....
02-10-2017 23:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
...deleted Holy Link...
I don't know who this guy is, but he appears to know quite a lot about the science of Climate Change,

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.
GreenMan wrote:
as opposed to our resident expert Denialist.

Thank you for referring to me as an 'expert'. I'll take that as a rare complement from you.
GreenMan wrote:
After reading this guy's information, you might think that he has already had a session with our resident expert Denialist.

Never talked to the guy.
GreenMan wrote:
Everything Into the Night parrots is discussed by that guy, in detail, including things like the Stefan-Boltzmann Law,

He is not using the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
GreenMan wrote:
and the Laws of Thermo Dynamics.

He denies these also.
GreenMan wrote:
He references actual scientific observations

There is no such thing as a 'scientific' observation. Observation is not part of science.
GreenMan wrote:
and leaves nothing to the imagination.

Except his imagination.
GreenMan wrote:
He even names his blog appropriately, since understanding where we are does indicate a long road that ends in doom.

Hey! Just like YOU! It's AMAZING how the same scripture from the Church of Global Warming keeps showing up!
GreenMan wrote:
But maybe not for those who can figure out what to do, for their own survival and that of their posterity.

No information for that here.
GreenMan wrote:

Go right ahead. I'll explain why it's wrong as you do so.

First point: Science is not a website or a blog.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 02-10-2017 23:16
02-10-2017 23:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Science is not a website or a blog.

However, old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiners produce "sigh-ants" webcysts, blogging & bogging social communication down with error.
Edited on 02-10-2017 23:35
03-10-2017 10:42
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

What I continue to find odd is that people like you will write things such as: "he appears to know quite a lot about the science of Climate Change" when you can't even read his paper which speaks only of Atlantic hurricanes.

What's more, if your precious climate scientists are so accurate why did their recent paper explaining the LACK of hurricanes and cyclones to global warming since the latest models demonstrate that extreme weather events are caused by temperature differentials between the equatorial and polar regions. And in global warming these differences are reduced.

So what we have is yet another demonstration that you aren't even a True Believer. You're nothing more than a fool who wants to see the end of the world for everyone else as you leave.

Too bad. This paper is actually laughing in your face and showing the different models to have not been accurate. "This is a very typical introduction in papers on this topic. I note in passing this is a huge blow to the idea that climate scientists only ever introduce more certainty and alarm on the harm from future CO2 emissions."

What else is new? From retraction watch: "Nature has tagged a recent paper on the importance of glacial melt to water supply in Asia with an expression of concern (EoC), after receiving a tip that the author had misused some data."

"After reviewing nearly 20 years of retractions from researchers based in China, researchers came up with some somewhat unsurprising (yet still disheartening) findings: The number of retractions has increased (from zero in 1997 to more than 150 in 2016), and approximately 75% were due to some kind of misconduct."

The "environmentalists" are on the run. You will die alone and with those of us here laughing as you do.

I should have mentioned that you have to look to the right of the article to see they guy's listing of topics, or you can click on his tab named Roadmap at the top of the page. I guess it was a lot more fun for you to just look at his front page and judge his whole site by it.

So how is it you figure all the environmentalists went to China and got their asses kicked? What about all those running around here? Are you saying all the environmentalists in the world are represented by those in China?

Did you double up on your meds again?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

03-10-2017 17:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

I should have mentioned that you have to look to the right of the article to see they guy's listing of topics, or you can click on his tab named Roadmap at the top of the page. I guess it was a lot more fun for you to just look at his front page and judge his whole site by it.

So how is it you figure all the environmentalists went to China and got their asses kicked? What about all those running around here? Are you saying all the environmentalists in the world are represented by those in China?

No one is wondering why you're saying the author didn't actually mean what he wrote.
04-10-2017 08:01
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

No one is wondering why you're saying the author didn't actually mean what he wrote.

Maybe that's because I didn't say the author didn't actually mean what he wrote. Again, are you keeping track of your meds?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

04-10-2017 17:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Maybe that's because I didn't say the author didn't actually mean what he wrote. Again, are you keeping track of your meds?

If you didn't "mean" that then why were you telling us to look at OTHER articles? As is usual with you, crying and running away seems to be your modus operandi.
22-11-2017 05:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag filthy vile rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:....you didn't "mean" that....
I always mean that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag filthy vile rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag filthy vile rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.

Join the debate The Science of Doom:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact