Remember me
▼ Content

The Savior Messiah Buddha Reveal Public Cryptocurrency Wallets To Receive & Send Donation

The Savior Messiah Buddha Reveal Public Cryptocurrency Wallets To Receive & Send Donation01-12-2020 04:28
TrueMessiahBuddha
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
The Savior Messiah Buddha Reveal Public Cryptocurrency Wallets To Receive & Send Donation

There is no such thing as free lunch, so I am not looking for donation from all of you.
Now as a real savior Messiah Buddha or whatever name, I will reveal my cryptocurrency wallet to receive and send out donation at said giveaways events at freejoy.aimoo.com. I only receive donation till the needed of giveaways event I have said before.

If you want to have better life, remove your "unwanted bad/good karma" of life, or want to "level up your own character, ascension, etc.", then you should send donation to my public cryptocurrency wallet.

If you have any kind of device such as gemstones, crystal or whatever can connect with higher level beings, you can verify my identity because after you sending donations, your "power" will be up.

The main objective of this post is that I just want whoever beings have connection with divine higher level of beings to verify my identity.

Of course there is a chance that none of you able to verify my identity by sending cryptocurrency donation. So I highly recommended whoever entities want to verify my identity send the message before you guys donate so I can send back your cryptocurrencies in case "your device" not working.

Some basic rule of donation are:
Not using it to "touch/harming" any kind of other beings.
You can do it to break the seals I don't care.
But ultimately, you must take your own responsibility for your own actions. You can only receive more power from me indirectly, but your action "wrong" or "right" is up to your decision.

Here are my cryptocurrency wallets:
Bitcoin Wallet:
1GgbWUGmRXaDMwQbwCpgYCa51y4XxAfn4g
1FfAtQWJCEeNwCn6mpmL61miSK3nE8Pg5y
1MFGJ2u4BTY6T5323HF3fEMpcg4akxoVQw

Ethereum Wallet:
0xbB01b412d7d3A398EE1CEf4C71de4Fa0c2Ad8CA6
0x11348E48f8Dd43493D75D49ac2358849A5A0919A
0x4C8fFA3A0c78D6e60EF1E6351F49be0cCFeC62ed

You can send your donation to any wallets.
The limit for Bitcoin is 21.1 Million BTC Bitcoin.

The limit for Ethereum is 20.1 Million ETH Ethereum.
Once it reach the limit, do not send any more donation.
All the number of cryptocurrency will send out through public giveaway events.
There is a chance I will stop receive donation at any moment without prior notice.

The miracle of life work beyond words and messages.
The purpose of life is ascension, to evolution like and live like "God", life is not about having money or illusion tittle power over others.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
01-12-2020 11:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Sorry, I already donated at the office...
01-12-2020 16:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Dude, I thought you were going to go away after such and such date that you gave, but yet here you still are. Let's just say that a liar does not strike me as being the "Messiah"...
01-12-2020 16:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Give the poor guy break. Maybe messiah has the right day for global disaster but he simply screwed up what year it is. TOTALLY plausible.
01-12-2020 17:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote: Give the poor guy break. Maybe messiah has the right day for global disaster but he simply screwed up what year it is. TOTALLY plausible.

Maybe he just got the wrong cryptocurrency.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
01-12-2020 23:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Give the poor guy break. Maybe messiah has the right day for global disaster but he simply screwed up what year it is. TOTALLY plausible.

2020 has been a disaster. He's probably the one that screwed up our election. Biden looks like a generous 'donor'... How many Bitcoins could it possibly cost to steal an election?

Join the debate The Savior Messiah Buddha Reveal Public Cryptocurrency Wallets To Receive & Send Donation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
Send Me Any Amount Of Donation So I Can Try Lottery Luck Method On My Own015-07-2023 19:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact