Remember me
▼ Content

The rider on "a black horse." -Revelation 6:5.


The rider on "a black horse." -Revelation 6:5.18-05-2022 20:14
mushmouse
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
The figurative rider on "a black horse" with "a pair of scales in his hand" pictures rising costs. -Revelation 6:5. If you would like to know when this ride is over contact me at the following e-mail address: quadjoseph@aol.com

Regards,
Joe
18-05-2022 21:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
mushmouse wrote:The figurative rider on "a black horse" with "a pair of scales in his hand" pictures rising costs. -Revelation 6:5. If you would like to know when this ride is over contact me at the following e-mail address: quadjoseph@aol.com Regards, Joe

Attached image:

19-05-2022 02:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
mushmouse wrote:
The figurative rider on "a black horse" with "a pair of scales in his hand" pictures rising costs. -Revelation 6:5. If you would like to know when this ride is over contact me at the following e-mail address: quadjoseph@aol.com

Regards,
Joe

How? Rising costs and inflation have nothing to do with balance.

Wouldn't this have more to do with about 1000BC, when metal was first used for money?

To IBdaMann:
And what's wrong with a black horse? They are not diseased things. They are often quite beautiful animals.

And why would an angle of God be depicted as something diseased, surrounded by flies?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 19-05-2022 02:28
19-05-2022 03:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
Into the Night wrote:
mushmouse wrote:
The figurative rider on "a black horse" with "a pair of scales in his hand" pictures rising costs. -Revelation 6:5. If you would like to know when this ride is over contact me at the following e-mail address: quadjoseph@aol.com

Regards,
Joe

How? Rising costs and inflation have nothing to do with balance.

Wouldn't this have more to do with about 1000BC, when metal was first used for money?

To IBdaMann:
And what's wrong with a black horse? They are not diseased things. They are often quite beautiful animals.

And why would an angle of God be depicted as something diseased, surrounded by flies?


How totally un-profound
19-05-2022 04:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Into the Night wrote:To IBdaMann:
And what's wrong with a black horse? They are not diseased things. They are often quite beautiful animals.

And why would an angle of God be depicted as something diseased, surrounded by flies?

I have no idea how that picture got in there. It must have been a hacker. I've got my IT guys on it. I have posted the correct picture below.

.
Attached image:

19-05-2022 06:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:To IBdaMann:
And what's wrong with a black horse? They are not diseased things. They are often quite beautiful animals.

And why would an angle of God be depicted as something diseased, surrounded by flies?

I have no idea how that picture got in there. It must have been a hacker. I've got my IT guys on it. I have posted the correct picture below.

.


Much better. Must've been a hacker.



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2022 14:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:To IBdaMann:
And what's wrong with a black horse? They are not diseased things. They are often quite beautiful animals.

And why would an angle of God be depicted as something diseased, surrounded by flies?

I have no idea how that picture got in there. It must have been a hacker. I've got my IT guys on it. I have posted the correct picture below.

.


What is that smell anyway?
20-05-2022 07:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:What is that smell anyway?

It's just a pack of lips.



Did you know they have horsemen? Four of them!
20-05-2022 17:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What is that smell anyway?

It's just a pack of lips.



Did you know they have horsemen? Four of them!


The horsemen will come atop 160,000,000 horsepower rockets
20-05-2022 19:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What is that smell anyway?

It's just a pack of lips.



Did you know they have horsemen? Four of them!


The horsemen will come atop 160,000,000 horsepower rockets

Aaaahhhh, those must be the seals that are broken and sound "as it were the noise of thunder."



The first one will be white, apparently, with a powerful "crown" such that it will go forth conquering, and to conquer. I think this must be it.



The second one will be red, apparently, and power is given to it to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. I think this must be it.



The third one will be black, apparently, and the driver will have Kemp load balancers on hand, if I read KJV correctly.




The fourth one will be a bit pale and will apparently bring a pack of lips Hell upon earth, with destruction, hunger, famine, ... but fortunately only upon the fourth part of the earth ... so there's only a 25% chance that will be us. I believe this is it:




You and I should do Bible-study more often.
.
20-05-2022 20:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:What is that smell anyway?

It's just a pack of lips.



Did you know they have horsemen? Four of them!


The horsemen will come atop 160,000,000 horsepower rockets

Aaaahhhh, those must be the seals that are broken and sound "as it were the noise of thunder."



The first one will be white, apparently, with a powerful "crown" such that it will go forth conquering, and to conquer. I think this must be it.



The second one will be red, apparently, and power is given to it to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. I think this must be it.



The third one will be black, apparently, and the driver will have Kemp load balancers on hand, if I read KJV correctly.




The fourth one will be a bit pale and will apparently bring a pack of lips Hell upon earth, with destruction, hunger, famine, ... but fortunately only upon the fourth part of the earth ... so there's only a 25% chance that will be us. I believe this is it:




You and I should do Bible-study more often.
.


Do you have any acid left over?
20-05-2022 22:11
James_
★★★☆☆
(918)
mushmouse wrote:
The figurative rider on "a black horse" with "a pair of scales in his hand" pictures rising costs. -Revelation 6:5. If you would like to know when this ride is over contact me at the following e-mail address: quadjoseph@aol.com

Regards,
Joe



This must be it then, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmDUEv939A

p.s., the cherry tree represents the U.S.
Edited on 20-05-2022 22:12
21-05-2022 06:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
Swan wrote:Do you have any acid left over?

All I have is alkalinity, from my mangrove, that should be hexavalent chromium-free ... but it might already be too late ... because the depletion is more accelerated than it otherwise should be.
Attached image:

21-05-2022 17:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1528)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Do you have any acid left over?

All I have is alkalinity, from my mangrove, that should be hexavalent chromium-free ... but it might already be too late ... because the depletion is more accelerated than it otherwise should be.


Not possible for you to ever have any acid left over
21-05-2022 18:02
Spongy Iris
★★★★☆
(1109)
James_ wrote:
mushmouse wrote:
The figurative rider on "a black horse" with "a pair of scales in his hand" pictures rising costs. -Revelation 6:5. If you would like to know when this ride is over contact me at the following e-mail address: quadjoseph@aol.com

Regards,
Joe



This must be it then, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmDUEv939A

p.s., the cherry tree represents the U.S.


Big black horse and a cherry tree sounds like a sexual metaphor.

"Big black horse and a cherry tree
I can't quite get there 'cause my heart's forsaken me"



Edited on 21-05-2022 18:19




Join the debate The rider on "a black horse." -Revelation 6:5.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
It seems to me that you can easily take it only in some black desk803-04-2022 23:10
Black Lives Matter Now Officially Represents Violent Lawlessness1327-07-2021 06:40
Black Holes Might Not Be Black Holes3924-03-2021 17:22
Black body radiation2919-08-2019 09:11
IPCC sucks. They have no answer for natural climatic cooling other than painting houses black to decrease019-04-2019 16:32
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact