Remember me
▼ Content

The Return of the Crying

The Return of the Crying04-01-2018 00:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
We see that L8112 in a huff because he doesn't understand any of the references is going to attempt to interfere with them.

However, an ass by any other name smells the same.
04-01-2018 22:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
You started a thread just to insult L8112??

Takes a real ass to do that!
05-01-2018 00:27
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:

I see that you're in a huff since I presented information on how heat is measured from orbit. Sure pisses you off to be shown as the ignorant jerk you are. But then as a controls engineer I'm sure that working in a hanger makes you really smart.
05-01-2018 02:30
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I see that you're in a huff since I presented information on how heat is measured from orbit.
...deleted Mantra 2...1...non-sequitur...non-sequitur...2...

You didn't. You seem to be able to do nothing but make up shit and make insults lately.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-01-2018 19:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I see that you're in a huff since I presented information on how heat is measured from orbit.

You didn't. You seem to be able to do nothing but make up shit and make insults lately.

Isn't it time for you to tell us that they can't measure the temperature of the ocean when they've been doing it for 200 years and more? Isn't it time for you to tell us that they can't measure the temperature of the atmosphere?

Exactly what kind of feckless ass tells us that science doesn't work? That the world's greatest scientists are stupid but he's smart?
05-01-2018 19:54
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Isn't it time for you to tell us that they can't measure the temperature of the ocean when they've been doing it for 200 years and more?

They haven't. Sticking a thermometer in the water in the Pacific Ocean is not going to tell you what the temperature of the Pacific Ocean is. It only tells you the temperature of the water where you stuck the thermometer into.
Wake wrote:
Isn't it time for you to tell us that they can't measure the temperature of the atmosphere?

You can't. Same problem.
Wake wrote:
Exactly what kind of feckless ass tells us that science doesn't work?
...deleted false authority fallacy...Mantra 2...

Not a science problem. A math problem. You don't know the math.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-01-2018 00:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Isn't it time for you to tell us that they can't measure the temperature of the ocean when they've been doing it for 200 years and more?

They haven't. Sticking a thermometer in the water in the Pacific Ocean is not going to tell you what the temperature of the Pacific Ocean is. It only tells you the temperature of the water where you stuck the thermometer into.
Wake wrote:
Isn't it time for you to tell us that they can't measure the temperature of the atmosphere?

You can't. Same problem.
Wake wrote:

Oh, so now you supposedly know math but knowing math you don't know what sort of problems are involved with mapping atmospheric or oceanic temperatures. Now you're giving me the giggles.
06-01-2018 01:20
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Wake wrote:

You can't. Same problem.
Wake wrote:

Oh, so now you supposedly know math but knowing math you don't know what sort of problems are involved with mapping atmospheric or oceanic temperatures. Now you're giving me the giggles.

Laugh all you want, idiot. You still don't know statistical math.

The Parrot Killer

06-01-2018 01:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: Laugh all you want, idiot. You still don't know statistical math.

Tell you what stupid - tell us what is special about "statistical math".

This ought to be a good one.
06-01-2018 05:21
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Laugh all you want, idiot. You still don't know statistical math.

I already did...several times. Argument of the Stone.

The Parrot Killer

07-01-2018 00:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Who do you believe you're lying to yet again? You have never once said a single thing about the difference because you haven't any idea what if any difference there is. If you aren't saying something stupid, or repeating words out of your "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart, you're lying.

Rather than "nightware" I think that "hollowman" is a better reference.
07-01-2018 07:57
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Who do you believe you're lying to yet again? You have never once said a single thing about the difference because you haven't any idea what if any difference there is. If you aren't saying something stupid, or repeating words out of your "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart, you're lying.

I was expecting you to go off on one of your typical rants. You continue to deny that I've explained it to you several times. Well perhaps it would be better if you had not responded to my explanations. Then you could simply say you didn't see it. However, since you DID respond (by calling me names), I can only figure that you intentionally want to lie.

The Parrot Killer

07-01-2018 18:17
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

I was expecting you to go off on one of your typical rants. You continue to deny that I've explained it to you several times. Well perhaps it would be better if you had not responded to my explanations. Then you could simply say you didn't see it. However, since you DID respond (by calling me names), I can only figure that you intentionally want to lie.

Yet the only place you made any comments was a statistical averaging of a short term temperature chart which you plainly didn't understand. "Duhhh you only averaged that information" because you don't know what statistical analysis is you actually believe that there is a difference between averaging and statistical analysis.
Edited on 07-01-2018 18:30
07-01-2018 22:45
(21582)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Yet the only place you made any comments was a statistical averaging of a short term temperature chart which you plainly didn't understand. "Duhhh you only averaged that information" because you don't know what statistical analysis is you actually believe that there is a difference between averaging and statistical analysis.

There is a difference. Statistics is not a simple averaging. Maybe you should actually go out and study it before you shoot your mouth off. I have already described some of it, but because of your Bulveristic attitude you won't listen. I suggest you go read up on it in books on probability mathematics and statistical mathematics.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-01-2018 22:47

Join the debate The Return of the Crying:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Fastest Method To Eliminate The Corona Virus COVID Is Crying Screaming Out Loud906-05-2022 02:20
I The Savior Return With Some Important Information Knowledge Wisdom317-03-2022 18:38
The Great Economy Money Reset Will Kick Off With Various Numeral Systems Return Back To The Land1522-06-2021 20:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact