The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party

Page 1 of 212>
The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party26-07-2017 19:28
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
by Elbert Guillory, black Louisiana senator in his powerful testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w&t=5s

As for me personally, the best man at my wedding was black. How many race-baiting, hateful Leftists can say the same?

Ignore List: Surface Detail, litesong, spot, Into The Night
26-07-2017 19:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
StarMan wrote:

As for me personally, the best man at my wedding was black. How many race-baiting, hateful Leftists can say the same?

The Democrat party are has spent a long time trying to eliminate blacks. Planned Parenthood clinics are almost entirely in black neighborhoods or directly adjacent to them. And why is this? In Margaret Sanger's own words she was "defending the unborn against their own disabilities." And "a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring." —"A Plan for Peace," Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108

The liberals have now come to the conclusion that they cannot kill off the black population through abortion and contraception. They have used their efforts now to body shame black women and intend to breed the black race out of assistance. That is why in all of the TV shows every black man has to have a blonde hanging on his arm. That is why black heroes are more and more becoming half-breeds. This is what liberalism is purposely doing.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with mixing the races but liberalism is purposely using this as a means to erase a race from the face of this country.

And let's remember that the funding of Planned Parenthood grew exponentially under Obama.
26-07-2017 21:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Wake wrote:
StarMan wrote:

The Democrat party are has spent a long time trying to eliminate blacks. Planned Parenthood clinics are almost entirely in black neighborhoods or directly adjacent to them. And why is this? In Margaret Sanger's own words she was "defending the unborn against their own disabilities." And "a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring." —"A Plan for Peace," Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108

The liberals have now come to the conclusion that they cannot kill off the black population through abortion and contraception. They have used their efforts now to body shame black women and intend to breed the black race out of assistance. That is why in all of the TV shows every black man has to have a blonde hanging on his arm. That is why black heroes are more and more becoming half-breeds. This is what liberalism is purposely doing.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with mixing the races but liberalism is purposely using this as a means to erase a race from the face of this country.

And let's remember that the funding of Planned Parenthood grew exponentially under Obama.

All quite true.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-08-2017 23:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
StarMan wrote:

I grew up in Oakland, CA., and I did have a single white friend. He did educate me somewhat in his hobby - electronics. My friends were from every imaginable race from Mexicans, Spanish, black, Japanese/American to Samoans.

I was talking to my wife last night and she said that when she and the three daughters rode bicycles across the US on the northern route that she didn't see anything but white people until Chicago. She said she almost kissed the first black man she saw. Growing up in Oakland we didn't even know that there were any differences between the races except from the whites. They were all the one's that were for using everyone else to gain and retain power.

What I would like to see is people gain a lot more ability to perceive the difference between what people say and what they do. Obama could hypnotize people with words and pick their pockets before their very eyes without them being able to notice it. And now look at the results in the black neighborhoods.
30-08-2017 12:08
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
So I get from this thread that liberals are trying to eradicate black people by putting abortion clinics in predominantly black neighborhoods. And that is why you guys are conservatives, because you don't agree with providing abortions to young black girls, so they can finish growing up before they have to start raising kids.

Makes sense to me, in a very backwards, twisted, and retarded kind of way.

And Obama was part of this genocidal plan.

Do you guys wear those tin foil hats when you go outside?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
30-08-2017 19:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
So I get from this thread that liberals are trying to eradicate black people by putting abortion clinics in predominantly black neighborhoods. And that is why you guys are conservatives, because you don't agree with providing abortions to young black girls, so they can finish growing up before they have to start raising kids.

Tell us you ignorant moron - why do you suppose those black girls get pregnant while still girls? Do you suppose because it's so convenient to murder a baby in the womb and then forever after have mental problems from doing so?

I'll tell you what you F-ing punk - I'll take a tin-foil hat any day of the week to condoning cold blooded murder. That is, discounting what is going to happen to you.
30-08-2017 22:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote;
Do you suppose because it's so convenient to murder a baby in the womb and then forever after have mental problems from doing so?

I'll tell you what you F-ing punk - I'll take a tin-foil hat any day of the week to condoning cold blooded murder.

I once had a pro abortion liberal democrat chew my ass for "unethically" taking a Northern Pike with eggs. I like to eat them

Edited on 30-08-2017 22:46
30-08-2017 23:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote;
Do you suppose because it's so convenient to murder a baby in the womb and then forever after have mental problems from doing so?

I'll tell you what you F-ing punk - I'll take a tin-foil hat any day of the week to condoning cold blooded murder.

I once had a pro abortion liberal democrat chew my ass for "unethically" taking a Northern Pike with eggs. I like to eat them

Can you believe that greenidiot has anything positive to sat about Planned Parenthood when they were recorded selling baby parts to research laboratories?

He no doubt believes that line they passed out about that only being one case when the Planned Parenthood founder - Margaret Sanger wanted to wipe out the black race as well as my own.
31-08-2017 05:23
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Tell us you ignorant moron - why do you suppose those black girls get pregnant while still girls? Do you suppose because it's so convenient to murder a baby in the womb and then forever after have mental problems from doing so?

I'll tell you what you F-ing punk - I'll take a tin-foil hat any day of the week to condoning cold blooded murder. That is, discounting what is going to happen to you.

Punk? Been a while since I've been called that, you old geezer.
You call it murder, some call it an embryo. Who are you to decide? If you don't agree with abortion, then don't have one. You don't have the right to force your moral beliefs on the rest of the world.

If you don't think that embryo parts should be sold, then you should request that your congressman make it illegal to sell embryo parts, even if it is for stem cell research. Then press charges against any clinics that sell embryo parts. But don't try to justify taking away other people's rights because of it.

Abortion clinics don't hurt the black population any more than it does the white. And they will never even take a dent out of the population increase, much less eliminate black people from the ghetto, or our society. People that believe that have no business driving cars on the highway, or writing stupidity on the Internet, because we can't see their tin foil hat.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 05:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenhypocrite wrote;
You don't have the right to force your moral beliefs on the rest of the world.

Yep yep, so do what you want with your CO2 belief, but don't force any part of it on me, or the rest of the world.
Edited on 31-08-2017 05:46
31-08-2017 05:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Punk? Been a while since I've been called that, you old geezer.
You call it murder, some call it an embryo. Who are you to decide? If you don't agree with abortion, then don't have one. You don't have the right to force your moral beliefs on the rest of the world.

If you don't think that embryo parts should be sold, then you should request that your congressman make it illegal to sell embryo parts, even if it is for stem cell research. Then press charges against any clinics that sell embryo parts. But don't try to justify taking away other people's rights because of it.

Abortion clinics don't hurt the black population any more than it does the white. And they will never even take a dent out of the population increase, much less eliminate black people from the ghetto, or our society. People that believe that have no business driving cars on the highway, or writing stupidity on the Internet, because we can't see their tin foil hat.

You might think differently if that "embryo" was you. But of course as the sort of person you are cold blooded murder doesn't phase you at all. Only threats from some Internet name.
31-08-2017 06:27
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:

I may be an ignorant moron, but at least I know why black girls get pregnant while still girls. It's because little black boys know how to hit it hard and deep. Duh

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 06:31
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
You might think differently if that "embryo" was you. But of course as the sort of person you are cold blooded murder doesn't phase you at all. Only threats from some Internet name.

Nah, I wouldn't think at all, if that embryo was me. That embryo's brain isn't anywhere near functional. Cold blooded murder is sad, and so is having an abortion. But it's not up to you to force your morals on other people. Let them be. They are responsible for their own actions, same as you.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 06:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenturd wrote;
I may be an ignorant moron, but at least I know why black girls get pregnant while still girls. It's because little black boys know how to hit it hard and deep. Duh

Seriously? Clean it up pervert.
31-08-2017 06:33
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenhypocrite wrote;
You don't have the right to force your moral beliefs on the rest of the world.

Yep yep, so do what you want with your CO2 belief, but don't force any part of it on me, or the rest of the world.

Sorry Jizzy, won't comply. Different situation. Our love for cheap energy isn't just killing one embryo. It's killing the future of humanity. That would be like me standing there and letting some idiot like you shoot me. Not gonna happen.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 06:36
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd wrote;

Seriously? Clean it up pervert.

So, uh, why do you think little black girls get pregnant? It's not because they swallowed a watermelon seed. It's because they had sex with someone. Describe it how you want.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 06:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenturd wrote;
Describe it how you want.

Sad.
31-08-2017 06:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Our love for cheap energy isn't just killing one embryo. It's killing the future of humanity

Can't let you get away with that one either. It's in a positive decline, but in 1985 there were over 1.5 million abortions. Last I checked that was slightly more than 1.
Edited on 31-08-2017 06:43
31-08-2017 06:57
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Nah, I wouldn't think at all, if that embryo was me. That embryo's brain isn't anywhere near functional. Cold blooded murder is sad, and so is having an abortion. But it's not up to you to force your morals on other people. Let them be. They are responsible for their own actions, same as you.

Tell you what moron - neither is the brain of a baby until about age 3. So why would you prosecute a man for child neglect of a 2 year old?
31-08-2017 08:41
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Tell you what moron - neither is the brain of a baby until about age 3. So why would you prosecute a man for child neglect of a 2 year old?

Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother. It has not rights. That may sound cold to you, but it is the law of the land. If you want to change that law, then you need to get in touch with your local Congressman and have the law changed. Perhaps you can give the rights of people to an embryo just after conception. But you have to get it into law, and then you can go back to bombing abortion clinics.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 08:49
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Our love for cheap energy isn't just killing one embryo. It's killing the future of humanity

Can't let you get away with that one either. It's in a positive decline, but in 1985 there were over 1.5 million abortions. Last I checked that was slightly more than 1.

Ok, 1.5 million is more than 1. But it's still not anywhere near the threat we face with Global Warming. In fact, it's not a threat at all. It's just some people trying to force their version of morality on other people. They don't want to help the needy children or the young unwed mothers, but they want to make sure that none of those girls gets away without being punished with a life of misery, for the wrong they supposedly did.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-08-2017 16:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenturd wrote;
Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother.

So then a breast fed baby is also a parasite?
31-08-2017 17:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother. It has not rights. That may sound cold to you, but it is the law of the land. If you want to change that law, then you need to get in touch with your local Congressman and have the law changed. Perhaps you can give the rights of people to an embryo just after conception. But you have to get it into law, and then you can go back to bombing abortion clinics.

You are doing nothing more than repeating the excuses of a cold blooded murderer. You are sickening and you will have your judgement day.
31-08-2017 20:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd wrote;
Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother.

The way I see it is that if I break greenman's back and he is paralyzed then he isn't a human any more since he is parasite on society so it's all right to pour gasoline on him and set him on fire and listen to his screams since he is no longer human and doesn't count.
31-08-2017 20:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
He was a parasite before you worked him over...as is any Marxist that believes they have a right to other peoples property.
Edited on 31-08-2017 21:09
31-08-2017 23:36
(21597)
GasGuzzler wrote:
He was a parasite before you worked him over...as is any Marxist that believes they have a right to other peoples property.

BINGO!

Nice shot!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 31-08-2017 23:36
01-09-2017 01:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

BINGO!

Nice shot!

Remember that greenman first called me fatso. Then when I told him I'm 6'4" and 185 lbs he called me "stickman". That is exactly the correct weight for someone of medium build. Since I have to take anti-seizure medication I have to have my weight dead on.

But calling me stick man at 185 lbs in all likelihood means greenman is a little fatboy hiding in his mother's basement. He doesn't care what happens to children because women won't have anything to do with him so he will never reproduce (making the world a much better place). He hasn't the vaguest idea what children are and what they mean to a real father.
01-09-2017 01:32
(21597)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

BINGO!

Nice shot!

Remember that greenman first called me fatso. Then when I told him I'm 6'4" and 185 lbs he called me "stickman". That is exactly the correct weight for someone of medium build. Since I have to take anti-seizure medication I have to have my weight dead on.

But calling me stick man at 185 lbs in all likelihood means greenman is a little fatboy hiding in his mother's basement. He doesn't care what happens to children because women won't have anything to do with him so he will never reproduce (making the world a much better place). He hasn't the vaguest idea what children are and what they mean to a real father.

I'll go one better. I'll call you 'airhead'. WTF are YOU trying to talk about???

The Parrot Killer

01-09-2017 02:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

BINGO!

Nice shot!

I'll go one better. I'll call you 'airhead'. WTF are YOU trying to talk about???

Something that shows you as a little fatboy hiding in his mothers basement as well.
01-09-2017 15:06
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenturd wrote;

Nope, that is a human being.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

01-09-2017 15:10
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

You are doing nothing more than repeating the excuses of a cold blooded murderer. You are sickening and you will have your judgement day.

You are calling people who perform abortions murderers, and judging me for repeating their excuses. Yet you are participating in planned confusion by those who support "business as usual" on how we handle Global Warming, which threatens humanity. And you want to judge me, for thinking that abortion should be the woman's decision? I'm ok with that. I hope you are.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

01-09-2017 15:14
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:

So what makes you think I have a right to other people's property?
That is news to me. I thought everyone had to work for what they have.
So could someone enlighten me on why I'm all of the sudden a Marxist?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

01-09-2017 15:15
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

BINGO!

Nice shot!

Something that shows you as a little fatboy hiding in his mothers basement as well.

What are two twelve year olds doing in here?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

01-09-2017 17:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

You are calling people who perform abortions murderers, and judging me for repeating their excuses. Yet you are participating in planned confusion by those who support "business as usual" on how we handle Global Warming, which threatens humanity. And you want to judge me, for thinking that abortion should be the woman's decision? I'm ok with that. I hope you are.

Another demonstration of your sick mind. You feel fine about cold blooded murder of the unborn. And want to peddle genocide in the form of destruction of power sources that keep people alive. You should be brought to trial.
03-09-2017 11:00
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Another demonstration of your sick mind. You feel fine about cold blooded murder of the unborn. And want to peddle genocide in the form of destruction of power sources that keep people alive. You should be brought to trial.

It is not murder if it is not born. You have to change the definition of murder before abortion becomes murder. Murder is the act of taking someone's life. An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life. That is where the line is drawn, legally. You get a birth certificate when you are born, because it is then that you are considered a person.

I personally think that abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life. But it is not murder. And you do not have the right to force your morality on other people. If you can get the law of the land to change the definition of murder to include unborn embryos, then you win. You can force all women to complete a pregnancy. But until then, you should just leave them alone, because it is hard enough for them to deal with, without people like you harassing them.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

03-09-2017 18:23
(21597)
GreenMan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

So what makes you think I have a right to other people's property?
That is news to me. I thought everyone had to work for what they have.
So could someone enlighten me on why I'm all of the sudden a Marxist?

Don't deny it, liar.

State religions are not legal in the United States. You want everyone to pay for your state religion.

The Parrot Killer

03-09-2017 18:33
(21597)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

It is not murder if it is not born.

Yes it is. You are killing a human being.
GreenMan wrote:
You have to change the definition of murder before abortion becomes murder.

No, you don't.
GreenMan wrote:
Murder is the act of taking someone's life.

Which is what abortion is.
GreenMan wrote:
An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life.

It is a life, regardless of whether it in a womb or not.
GreenMan wrote:
That is where the line is drawn, legally.

It WAS drawn that way...legally.
GreenMan wrote:
You get a birth certificate when you are born, because it is then that you are considered a person.

So does that mean if the State prints a piece of paper, that makes a baby alive? What if someone in that dept prints a bad certificate? Are they creating a life, just to throw away in a trash can? If someone hacks their database and creates a fake record. Does that mean they are creating life?

A life exists, whether the government blesses that life or not.
GreenMan wrote:
I personally think that abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life.

It is the ending of a life.
GreenMan wrote:
But it is not murder.

It is murder.
GreenMan wrote:
And you do not have the right to force your morality on other people.

You do not have the right to kill for convenience.
GreenMan wrote:
If you can get the law of the land to change the definition of murder to include unborn embryos, then you win.

It WAS the law of the land, until the federal government exceeded its authority and usurped this power from the States.
GreenMan wrote:
You can force all women to complete a pregnancy. But until then, you should just leave them alone, because it is hard enough for them to deal with, without people like you harassing them.

It SHOULD be hard on them. They are killing for convenience.

The Parrot Killer

03-09-2017 18:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

It is not murder if it is not born. You have to change the definition of murder before abortion becomes murder. Murder is the act of taking someone's life. An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life. That is where the line is drawn, legally. You get a birth certificate when you are born, because it is then that you are considered a person.

I personally think that abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life. But it is not murder. And you do not have the right to force your morality on other people. If you can get the law of the land to change the definition of murder to include unborn embryos, then you win. You can force all women to complete a pregnancy. But until then, you should just leave them alone, because it is hard enough for them to deal with, without people like you harassing them.

I personally believe in hell. I'm sure you don't. But you'll discover it.
03-09-2017 19:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GreenMan wrote: .... abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life. But it is not murder.

From an old CBS article:
Clarke D. Forsythe is senior counsel at Americans United for Life.
Last month, a federal court upheld South Dakota's law that women seeking abortion be informed "that the abortion will terminate the life of a whole, separate, unique, living human being." This is good news for people who believe women should have full information about abortion.
In recent decades, legal protection of the unborn as persons has developed state by state through fetal-homicide and wrongful-death laws. Today, 36 states have fetal-homicide laws, 24 of which protect unborn children from the time of conception, and 38 states have wrongful-death laws, which protect unborn children at least after viability. (As a practical matter, however, the application of these laws has been limited by the U.S. Supreme Court to incidents other than abortion - e.g., vehicular homicide.)
03-09-2017 19:28
(21597)
litesong wrote:
[b]GreenMan wrote: .... abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life. But it is not murder.

From an old CBS article:
Clarke D. Forsythe is senior counsel at Americans United for Life.
Last month, a federal court upheld South Dakota's law that women seeking abortion be informed "that the abortion will terminate the life of a whole, separate, unique, living human being." This is good news for people who believe women should have full information about abortion.
In recent decades, legal protection of the unborn as persons has developed state by state through fetal-homicide and wrongful-death laws. Today, 36 states have fetal-homicide laws, 24 of which protect unborn children from the time of conception, and 38 states have wrongful-death laws, which protect unborn children at least after viability. (As a practical matter, however, the application of these laws has been limited by the U.S. Supreme Court to incidents other than abortion - e.g., vehicular homicide.)

The federal court upholding South Dakota's law is more correct. The STATES have this authority, not the federal government. Not even the Supreme Court.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
whos the most corrupt republican on climate change?122-04-2023 21:51
Ding Dong the skanky old queen is dead, party at every Irish pub on Earth011-09-2022 19:06
The real reason that Meghan Markle is not at the Queens funeral is that there are no009-09-2022 13:58
The Biden's are literally CCP (Chink Communist Party) members.008-09-2022 15:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact