Remember me
▼ Content

The Public Cure For COVID SARS-COV-2 Is Reconnect With Nature Earth

The Public Cure For COVID SARS-COV-2 Is Reconnect With Nature Earth14-01-2022 12:53
WakeUpQuick
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
The Public Cure For COVID SARS-COV-2 Is Reconnect With Nature Earth
Original Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com

There are many "cure" for the COVID, but what is the "public" cure solution is another question.
There is always a meaning/reason behind the name.
First you need to remember it was call as new corona virus NCOV, then become COVID and finally the name is SARS-COV-2.

What the hell to do with "SARS" here, is there any connection?
Well, we need to lock back history and how did the SARS-1 got "cured" and disappeared.

The "cure" for SARS-1 in the mainstream media was open window and stop air conditional machine. Or in short is disconnect the technology world and reconnecting back with mother nature Earth environment.

So the "public cure" for the SARS-COV-2 you should see in the mainstream media in the future must be similar to SARS-1 but at higher level.
What are the higher level?
Well, it is up to each people knowledge and wisdom.
All I can share and do now is giving you that hint.

Remember there is no free lunch, no reward for solution so I won't share here for free.
If any "secret controller" or "big group" or the authority want the solution, knowledge wisdom, they must ask me directly.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

Original Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com
14-01-2022 19:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome. It's a syndrome, a collection of common symptoms, not a particular virus. Some people with covid, develop SARS, but most don't. Then again, some people have SARS, but don't test positive for covid... A viral respiratory infection is part of it, but not always present, or the same virus. Another indicator the pandemic is a man made fantasy.

The only solution, is to make healthy lifestyle choices. Minimal use of drugs, alcohol, and unclean women...
Join the debate The Public Cure For COVID SARS-COV-2 Is Reconnect With Nature Earth:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
LSD and magic mushrooms now recommended to cure climate change005-11-2023 01:04
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact