Remember me
▼ Content

the only way to know if more CO2 causes warmer climate is to do the experiment on Earth


the only way to know if more CO2 causes warmer climate is to do the experiment on Earth03-03-2016 00:10
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1041)
Increase CO2 to 1000 ppm and see what happens. Galileo through experiment proved Aristotle wrong and people believed Aristotle for thousands of years


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HR5UmG0q0s
Edited on 03-03-2016 00:11
03-03-2016 19:16
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(4328)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Increase CO2 to 1000 ppm and see what happens. Galileo through experiment proved Aristotle wrong and people believed Aristotle for thousands of years


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HR5UmG0q0s


I claim the world will end if you pay me $10,000,000.00. I think you should prove me wrong via experiment.


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-03-2016 20:44
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8697)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Increase CO2 to 1000 ppm and see what happens. Galileo through experiment proved Aristotle wrong and people believed Aristotle for thousands of years


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HR5UmG0q0s


I claim the world will end if you pay me $10,000,000.00. I think you should prove me wrong via experiment.


.


Now we know YOUR price!


The Parrot Killer
03-03-2016 21:18
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(4328)
Into the Night wrote: Now we know YOUR price!

That's your hypothesis. I suggest you apply the scientific method and try to falsify it by experiment.

Just think of the contribution you'd be making to (this specific demographic of) humanity!


.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-03-2016 00:25
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8697)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Now we know YOUR price!

That's your hypothesis. I suggest you apply the scientific method and try to falsify it by experiment.

Just think of the contribution you'd be making to (this specific demographic of) humanity!


.

You're too expensive. It's cheaper to launch a satellite and laser you.


The Parrot Killer
04-03-2016 04:42
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(4328)
Into the Night wrote:You're too expensive. It's cheaper to launch a satellite and laser you.

You should reconsider. 100% of your financial contribution will go directly towards the cause. You'll have zero overhead.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist




Join the debate the only way to know if more CO2 causes warmer climate is to do the experiment on Earth:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CO2 increase10019-08-2019 09:18
How does radiation heat CO2615-08-2019 05:38
Greenhouse effect of CO22713-08-2019 17:11
CO2 saturated water409-08-2019 06:43
Do I have the CO2 calamity math right? (help from an expert please)2031-07-2019 23:12
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact