Remember me
▼ Content

The Only Way To End The Economic Trade War Is Avoid The "Currency Middle Man"

The Only Way To End The Economic Trade War Is Avoid The "Currency Middle Man"20-01-2020 06:00
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)

There is no any other way than using my new invention & solution, which is an additional financial system like I said few days ago.

If you treat US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Chinese Yuan, Vietnam Dong, Russia Rub, etc. As a "product", then you can see that product was "manipulated" by the "Middle Man".

Who are the middle man?

The answer is your own government. They are buy & sell foreign currencies everyday. They are using that tool to control the price & power.

If you remove that feature, do not allow government buy foreign currencies & only allow them to sell their own product "local national currencies", which are they are the issuer & surplus foreign currencies if have, then the problem about international sanctions & money trade war would dissappear in at least 95% location on Earth.

That is also the only way the United States Of America can avoid declear bankrupt, there is no other choice.

The West can start that additional financial system with the reason like: want people & businesses buy the US Dollar at the better rate, want reduce corruption, etc. I do not know what nations are their own allies, but they can start with that allies like the latino group.

While the East can start with the reason want to avoid sanctions like North Korea, Iran, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, etc.

The current financial system is too complicated and has both 2 type of money: the first is "potential earn" credit money & the second is "finished product" cash money. That could be another reason to create the new additional financial system as well.

No any government can stop this, because everybody is connecting each other with the internet already. If your nation your government do not want to join then you probably see real protest with real reason, unlike the stupid "pay to protest" like what the USA are doing every where on Earth.

That is also the end for power & control over the currency.

The America must make a choice and understanding that they cannot use and influence others with the US Dollar any longer, so as the Asia nations where the currency rate is too low, at least 2-3 times than their real currency value.

You should remember the enemies of all kind of trade is the middle man, that same rule apply to currency as well.

Remember do not destroy the current SWIFT system with other system base on better technology, that will cannot solve the permanent problems of the mechanism. The only choice is new additional financial system.

If you want to use my new invention, do not forget to get my permission first, otherwise you will get doomed by natural weather forces.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Whatever-Name

Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/01/15/the-only-way-to-end-the-economic-trade-war-is-avoid-the-currency-middle-man/
20-01-2020 06:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Earth_Master wrote:

There is no any other way than using my new invention & solution, which is an additional financial system like I said few days ago.

If you treat US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Chinese Yuan, Vietnam Dong, Russia Rub, etc. As a "product", then you can see that product was "manipulated" by the "Middle Man".

Who are the middle man?

The answer is your own government. They are buy & sell foreign currencies everyday. They are using that tool to control the price & power.

You have a great point. I say we convert to Chuck E. Cheese game tokens. If that fails we can convert to Chuck E. Cheese redemption tickets.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Join the debate The Only Way To End The Economic Trade War Is Avoid The "Currency Middle Man":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
war801-11-2023 22:18
Jimmy Hoffa's body may be located which will mean the end of World Hunger and climate change both001-11-2023 20:25
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
Introduction - Global Climate Change and The Middle Kingdom
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact