Remember me
▼ Content

The New Japan Reiwa Era Is So Secret Special Powerful, Beyond Mortal People Can Comprehend

The New Japan Reiwa Era Is So Secret Special Powerful, Beyond Mortal People Can Comprehend29-07-2021 08:26
FinalUltimateSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(38)
The New Japan Reiwa Era Is So Secret Special Powerful, Beyond Mortal People Can Comprehend
Original Source:
https://ultimatesavior.wordpress.com
https://finalsavior.livejournal.com
https://finalsavior.forumotion.com
https://finalsavior.aimoo.com

The most power "gods/deities" who are directly give order and contact with the top people/families group are the one who is living in Japan and in charge of Japan.

The real reason and beginning of the current virus pandemic NCOV COVID is all because of the New Japan Reiwa Era 令和.

You need to remember that the Japan is the only dynasty who have about 2700 years from long ago till today and still going.
The Japanese always used Chinese literature words for their Era symbol name since the beginning.
And it is extremely rare for any Emperor to resign before his death.

But as you already known, all of sudden the Japan made a move never seen before in history.
New Emperor (who even do not have son) and the Era name 令和 come from Japanese literature.
It has very deep meaning, so special and very powerful symbol and word, beyond those mortal beings can fully comprehend.

It is the directly order and command from the most public powerful Gods to all other smaller level gods and nations with the meaning of no more physical weapon war and invade to other nation land, you guys must retreat. If you guys want to play and fight then let's fight with me/us, whatever weapons you guys have from bomb to nuclear weapons, I/We don't give a fuk and will easily destroy them like a plastic toy.

It is also has secret message to all nations & other small gods/deities that is the real savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha is already fully awake and is the one can help you guys to better life with more purpose of living. The savior has every solution for all of your trouble, so no more stupid physical weapon war.

You can say it is the 7th seals of the Bible already broken if you will.

What next after that order and command, many nations and entities had some responses for their own survival.
– The new corona virus NCOV COVID pandemic event, but not really dangerous.
– The retreat of the USA military from the Middle East.
– The in-nation chaos of the Myanmar.
Etc.

Bascially, most of them are just the response to keep the regime, survival of some gods/deities and group/nation, but not "violate" the order of the boss.

If you want to know whether the virus pandemic is real of not, just look how the Japan is doing and response: no forcing people to wear mask or lock down or vaccine, all are volunteer and life keep going like normal. If the COVID is really dangerous, there is no freaking way for any nation with 100 millions people can live normally like that.

I have said many times that I am the real savior, you guys need to speak up and ask, then I will give you the answer/solution you are looking for.
I have moral of the Nirvana State beings and fully respect every other beings life, that is why all kind of "spying" like look up other beings history/actions I chose not to do.
You guys cannot treat me like other low level gods/deities who only know to draw energy from others.

My patience is coming an end, the final opportunity for you to receive direct help is here and will expire shortly the next month.

Whether you guys can treat the information of this post like a joke or real, I do not care.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Source:
29-07-2021 08:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Covid-19 is just a new, mild cold. Unfortunately, a lot of people saw an opportunity to use it as a tool, too advance their agendas. It's a control-freak's wet dream. Politicians use it to further their careers, and gain more power and control. Researchers, using the crisis to experiment, and enrich themselves. They get to pretty much do what they want, without the usual bureaucracy getting in the way. Covid vaccines are just a start, and they should have no trouble using mRNA for many other things, with the blessings of the politicians, and compliant public. People aren't being defeated by military force, it's there fear of non-compliance.
29-07-2021 21:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
FinalUltimateSavior wrote:
Original Source:

The most power "gods/deities" who are directly give order and contact with the top people/families group are the one who is living in Japan and in charge of Japan.

The real reason and beginning of the current virus pandemic NCOV COVID is all because of the New Japan Reiwa Era 令和.

You need to remember that the Japan is the only dynasty who have about 2700 years from long ago till today and still going.
The Japanese always used Chinese literature words for their Era symbol name since the beginning.
And it is extremely rare for any Emperor to resign before his death.

But as you already known, all of sudden the Japan made a move never seen before in history.
New Emperor (who even do not have son) and the Era name 令和 come from Japanese literature.
It has very deep meaning, so special and very powerful symbol and word, beyond those mortal beings can fully comprehend.

It is the directly order and command from the most public powerful Gods to all other smaller level gods and nations with the meaning of no more physical weapon war and invade to other nation land, you guys must retreat. If you guys want to play and fight then let's fight with me/us, whatever weapons you guys have from bomb to nuclear weapons, I/We don't give a fuk and will easily destroy them like a plastic toy.

It is also has secret message to all nations & other small gods/deities that is the real savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha is already fully awake and is the one can help you guys to better life with more purpose of living. The savior has every solution for all of your trouble, so no more stupid physical weapon war.

You can say it is the 7th seals of the Bible already broken if you will.

What next after that order and command, many nations and entities had some responses for their own survival.
– The new corona virus NCOV COVID pandemic event, but not really dangerous.
– The retreat of the USA military from the Middle East.
– The in-nation chaos of the Myanmar.
Etc.

Bascially, most of them are just the response to keep the regime, survival of some gods/deities and group/nation, but not "violate" the order of the boss.

If you want to know whether the virus pandemic is real of not, just look how the Japan is doing and response: no forcing people to wear mask or lock down or vaccine, all are volunteer and life keep going like normal. If the COVID is really dangerous, there is no freaking way for any nation with 100 millions people can live normally like that.

I have said many times that I am the real savior, you guys need to speak up and ask, then I will give you the answer/solution you are looking for.
I have moral of the Nirvana State beings and fully respect every other beings life, that is why all kind of "spying" like look up other beings history/actions I chose not to do.
You guys cannot treat me like other low level gods/deities who only know to draw energy from others.

My patience is coming an end, the final opportunity for you to receive direct help is here and will expire shortly the next month.

Whether you guys can treat the information of this post like a joke or real, I do not care.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Source:

Japan is not China. China is not Japan.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-07-2021 21:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
Into the Night wrote:Japan is not China. China is not Japan.

Wait, now I'm confused.

29-07-2021 23:44
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:

Wait, now I'm confused.

So is he. He is trying to equate Japan with China.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-07-2021 23:45
30-07-2021 00:48
(14378)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Wait, now I'm confused.
So is he. He is trying to equate Japan with China.

I take that back. I was confused but I did a little more reading.

This is what I was missing, it puts everything in context. It all makes sense now.

Oh, and you're right. I looked it up on a map. China is not Japan. That's an interesting bit of trivia that I bet not too many people know. I can probably win some money on a bar bet with that one.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-07-2021 09:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
I just figure all Asian look alike to him. I'd never accuse a 'god' of being racist, specially during hurricane season...
30-07-2021 17:26
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I just figure all Asian look alike to him. I'd never accuse a 'god' of being racist, specially during hurricane season...

Part of his confusion is based on the fact that the Chinese and Japanese use many of the same kanji, similarly to the way many western people use Phoenician symbols in their own alphabets.

Chinese kanji are usually drawn in a more floral manner, while Japanese kanji are much more rigid looking when drawn. Kanji is an 'alphabet' of whole words, not just sounds, like our own alphabets are.

There are a few differences. 'Water', for example is drawn as a picture of a river in China, while in Japan they 'squeeze' that river to mean 'water' (they still use a picture of a river to represent 'river' in both cases though. The picture of a river in China has an extra line in it.

'Fire' is drawn the same in both places. Another that's the same is 'fish' and 'gate'.

So basically, he is saying the equivalent that we are all Phoenicians because we use their symbols (modified).

Oddly enough, the letters we use today were originally pictograms of things in Phoenicia and Egypt. 'A', for example, originally was an ox. It was drawn upside down at the time. Try it. Draw a slanted 'U' and put a line through it similar to an upside down 'A'. You will see the face of the ox. The letter 'J' originally was picture of a leg, and had a sound like 'Y' in Yes, which is still used that way today (especially in Germany), though we generally add a 'G' like sound to it now.

The letter 'M' is an interesting one. It originally was a pictogram of 'water' in Egypt (drawn as a wavy line). It was later straightened into it's present form by the Semites and Phoenicians, which also dropped one wave after another until we have the present two waves instead of five of them.

The letter 'H' originally was a fence. It was dropped from the alphabet and later re-added, since the sound it represented is so quiet as to be considered optional. Even today, people drop the 'H' sound in words many times.

The Parrot Killer

30-07-2021 22:16
(14378)
Into the Night wrote:Oddly enough, the letters we use today were originally pictograms of things in Phoenicia and Egypt. 'A', for example ...

B is the ship's mast with the wind in the sails.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-07-2021 02:21
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Oddly enough, the letters we use today were originally pictograms of things in Phoenicia and Egypt. 'A', for example ...

The letter 'B' originally was on it's side and meant 'house'. It was missing one lobe of it, and was later straightened out and turned into it's current form by the Greeks and the Romans.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 31-07-2021 02:33
31-07-2021 07:13
(14378)

Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
The letter 'B' originally was on it's side and meant 'house'. It was missing one lobe of it, and was later straightened out and turned into it's current form by the Greeks and the Romans.

Actually, that is a different letter, believe it or not. Of course it isn't very clear to us native English speakers who are familiar mostly with the Roman alphabet. For this particular letter it is best to look at the early Greek and the Cyrillic to see its evolution. Fasten your seatbelt.

The Phoenecian letter you were describing as becoming our letter with the "b" sound was not the letter that became the Greek letter "B" that we English speakers call "beta." In fact, the second Greek letter is correctly pronounced (in Greek) as "vee-tah" and is the letter "V." Say "Alpha-Veetah" and then you will be pronouncing it correctly.

So Cyrillic was created from the Greek which emerged from the Phoenecian ... and the Cyrillic of today has both of the letters in question, 1) the letter Б (upper case) б (lower case) that carries the "b" sound and came from the Phoenecian letter
31-07-2021 15:55
(14378)
IBdaMann wrote:

Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually, that is a different letter, believe it or not. Of course it isn't very clear to us native English speakers who are familiar mostly with the Roman alphabet. For this particular letter it is best to look at the early Greek and the Cyrillic to see its evolution. Fasten your seatbelt.

The Phoenecian letter you were describing as becoming our letter with the "b" sound was not the letter that became the Greek letter "B" that we English speakers call "beta." In fact, the second Greek letter is correctly pronounced (in Greek) as "vee-tah" and is the letter "V." Say "Alpha-Veetah" and then you will be pronouncing it correctly.

So Cyrillic was created from the Greek which emerged from the Phoenecian ... and the Cyrillic of today has both of the letters in question, 1) the letter Б (upper case) б (lower case) that carries the "b" sound and came from the Phoenecian letter

It would appear that particular Phoenician letter caused Climate-Debate to truncate my post at that point. Wow. I lost about three paragraphs.

Join the debate The New Japan Reiwa Era Is So Secret Special Powerful, Beyond Mortal People Can Comprehend:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact