Remember me
▼ Content

The IPCC in 2013

Page 3 of 3<123
24-05-2019 19:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote: Or why the US has been basically running $Trillion deficits for over a decade and when Trump does it, it's Obama's fault.

This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence.

Well done.

James___ wrote: That's why we have record low unemployment, increasing the national debt is creating jobs.

Not at all. Trump's policies of making America great again are to be credited, completely independently from the $Trillion deficits that Obama established as the norm.

Let's review history. Prior to Obama, the highest the deficit ever reached was around $500B. Then Obama was elected and his first term in office he approves and signs the more than doubling of the deficit and maintains that as the norm for the Federal government. As to the blame, Obama is only responsible for signing without any hesitation or complaint because it was Congress that creates the budget and the deficit.

James___ wrote: Not investment by the private sector.

Sure it was. This was the consequence of the Tax reform that Trump spearheaded. It would not have happened without Trump's impetus and gravitas.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-05-2019 01:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Or why the US has been basically running $Trillion deficits for over a decade and when Trump does it, it's Obama's fault.

This statement of yours helps you meet your obligation to bash Trump and stick your tongue up Obama's netherpipe in one efficient sentence.

Well done.

It was neither. Just another example of you and ITN trying to stir controversy.
25-05-2019 07:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well done.

It was neither. Just another example of you and ITN trying to stir controversy.

Are you saying that it was Into the Night and I, and not you, who posted "Or why the US has been basically running $Trillion deficits for over a decade and when Trump does it, it's Obama's fault"?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate The IPCC in 2013:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
IPCC AR 61522-08-2021 19:26
uniting nations - IPCC TABLES1314-03-2020 07:20
Made a graph of low equilibrium climate sensitivity estimates to show that the IPCC's best estimate o203-03-2020 02:17
Burning Trees (carbon neutral) and the IPCC314-01-2020 21:44
Early IPCC Reports908-07-2019 07:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact