Remember me
▼ Content

The Head Honcho on Trump's New Climate Change Panel Compared Carbon Dioxide to Jewish People

The Head Honcho on Trump's New Climate Change Panel Compared Carbon Dioxide to Jewish People04-03-2019 23:05
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a26446092/carbon-dioxide-hitler-jews-william-happer-climate-change-trump/
04-03-2019 23:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a26446092/carbon-dioxide-hitler-jews-william-happer-climate-change-trump/

EVERYTHING that NASA climate division has said about the climate is an outright lie. They have even defrauded the American people by publishing absolute lies about the weather. Not ONE of the "man-made climate change" papers has the slightest resemblance to the truth.

The hottest time in the US on record is the dust bowl years of the 1930's. They had more and larger forest fires. (Almost the entire Great Lakes area burned to the ground) They have more and MUCH larger floods where the Mississippi lower end was flooded for SIX MONTHS. They had more and larger droughts where the drought all over the US lasted for 6 years. The highest temperatures ever recorded on the face of the planet Earth was in Death Valley in the 1930's and these sorts of temperatures were recorded ALL over the Earth. They had tornadoes a MILE in diameter that killed a thousand people!

So why is NASA claiming that the hottest years ever were from 2012 onward?
05-03-2019 01:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21583)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

He can compare all he likes, but you can't burn carbon dioxide.

You can't shoot it either.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-03-2019 01:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21583)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

EVERYTHING that NASA climate division has said about the climate is an outright lie. They have even defrauded the American people by publishing absolute lies about the weather. Not ONE of the "man-made climate change" papers has the slightest resemblance to the truth.

The hottest time in the US on record is the dust bowl years of the 1930's.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the U.S., Wake.
Wake wrote:
They had more and larger forest fires.

No one was measuring the number of forest fires or the acreage burned in 1930, Wake. People were rather more concerned with simply surviving.
Wake wrote:
(Almost the entire Great Lakes area burned to the ground)

No, Wake. Several cities burned because they were largely made of wood, and there were the usual brush fires, but that was all.
Wake wrote:
They have more and MUCH larger floods where the Mississippi lower end was flooded for SIX MONTHS.

We have levees along that river now, Wake. They didn't exist in 1927. The river was flooded for five months, not six.
Wake wrote:
They had more and larger droughts where the drought all over the US lasted for 6 years.

We still do.
Wake wrote:
The highest temperatures ever recorded on the face of the planet Earth was in Death Valley in the 1930's

WRONG! The highest verified recorded temperature was in Death Valley, all right (at Furnace Creek station). It recorded 134.1 degrees in 1913, not in any of the 1930s years. Libya claims the highest temperature recorded, but it isn't verified.
Wake wrote:
and these sorts of temperatures were recorded ALL over the Earth.

WRONG! The highest temperature is either at Death Valley, or it isn't, Wake. You are being irrational again.
Wake wrote:
They had tornadoes a MILE in diameter that killed a thousand people!

They still do. One hit El Reno, OK that was 2.6 miles in diameter. That was in 2013.
Wake wrote:
So why is NASA claiming that the hottest years ever were from 2012 onward?

To justify a power grab by the government. That's already known.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate The Head Honcho on Trump's New Climate Change Panel Compared Carbon Dioxide to Jewish People:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems82709-02-2024 03:41
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact