Remember me
▼ Content

The FBI and the demokraps are all TERRIFIED of Trump, and why not as Trump knows who killed JFK


The FBI and the demokraps are all TERRIFIED of Trump, and why not as Trump knows who killed JFK09-08-2022 13:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3115)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crowd-trump-supporters-gather-outside-mar-lago-hours-after-fbi-raid-theyre-terrified-him

Hey turds in the FBI, do you think that you found anything yesterday that wasn't backed up at least 5 times. LOL I think that you turds need a stint in a reeducation camp to refresh your corroded minds.

PS The JFK murder files were already legally required to be released, what are you scared of? Oh that's right, there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Now fart off Pocahontas


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-08-2022 18:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3254)
The FBI and DOJ are crooked corrupt Demonkkkrat weaponized pieces of shit... These ****s just fear and do not want Donald Trump to run for President again. Kari Lake, the future governor of Arizona, gave the best response to the raid incident.


As for me, I think it's time that we go full Bundy Ranch with regard to these ****s... The FBI and DOJ government creeps can stay the **** away from Mar-a-lago and not be planting anything within there.
Edited on 09-08-2022 18:53
09-08-2022 19:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4517)
How low can Team Biden go... Purely a political stunt, they never expected to find anything. The raid was just for show. The FBI isn't going hold a press conference listing evidence found. There will be plenty of rumor and speculation for months, on CNN. Probably have ex-director, Agent-leaker, James Comey do the commentary. Didn't they already do the boxes of White House documents once before?
09-08-2022 22:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(20125)
gfm7175 wrote:
The FBI and DOJ are crooked corrupt Demonkkkrat weaponized pieces of shit... These ****s just fear and do not want Donald Trump to run for President again. Kari Lake, the future governor of Arizona, gave the best response to the raid incident.


As for me, I think it's time that we go full Bundy Ranch with regard to these ****s... The FBI and DOJ government creeps can stay the **** away from Mar-a-lago and not be planting anything within there.

Mar-a-Lago...Bundy Ranch...Elian Gonzolas...Waco, TX...Hayden Lake, ID...Burns, OR...ALL of these abuses by the FBI, the ATF, and the DEA were ordered by Democrats.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-08-2022 23:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3115)
gfm7175 wrote:
The FBI and DOJ are crooked corrupt Demonkkkrat weaponized pieces of shit... These ****s just fear and do not want Donald Trump to run for President again. Kari Lake, the future governor of Arizona, gave the best response to the raid incident.


As for me, I think it's time that we go full Bundy Ranch with regard to these ****s... The FBI and DOJ government creeps can stay the **** away from Mar-a-lago and not be planting anything within there.


Halleluiah


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-08-2022 23:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3115)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
The FBI and DOJ are crooked corrupt Demonkkkrat weaponized pieces of shit... These ****s just fear and do not want Donald Trump to run for President again. Kari Lake, the future governor of Arizona, gave the best response to the raid incident.


As for me, I think it's time that we go full Bundy Ranch with regard to these ****s... The FBI and DOJ government creeps can stay the **** away from Mar-a-lago and not be planting anything within there.

Mar-a-Lago...Bundy Ranch...Elian Gonzolas...Waco, TX...Hayden Lake, ID...Burns, OR...ALL of these abuses by the FBI, the ATF, and the DEA were ordered by Democrats.


Democrat is not an acceptable term, you may however use demonkkkrat or as I do demokrap


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-08-2022 23:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3115)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How low can Team Biden go... Purely a political stunt, they never expected to find anything. The raid was just for show. The FBI isn't going hold a press conference listing evidence found. There will be plenty of rumor and speculation for months, on CNN. Probably have ex-director, Agent-leaker, James Comey do the commentary. Didn't they already do the boxes of White House documents once before?


They can plant the gun that killed anyone and claim that Trump had it in his safe. This is not a political stunt, Trump has the files that could change Washington and the USA for a very very long time, see the truth is that we the people have no rights to know. The fact is that the only thing that is keeping Trump alive at this point is how many people that have the info that they are scared of, and if Trump dies, the info hits the net and the media. If the demokraps got some of the info then they know what to plan for. On the other hand, odds are high that nothing of value was retrieved at Trumps home, as it's more likely in a swiss vault under an alias to an alias


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-08-2022 23:23
James_
★★★★☆
(1177)
gfm7175 wrote:
The FBI and DOJ are crooked corrupt Demonkkkrat weaponized pieces of shit... These ****s just fear and do not want Donald Trump to run for President again. Kari Lake, the future governor of Arizona, gave the best response to the raid incident.


As for me, I think it's time that we go full Bundy Ranch with regard to these ****s... The FBI and DOJ government creeps can stay the **** away from Mar-a-lago and not be planting anything within there.



And yet Sarah Huckabee said that when the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton it meant that Hillary was losing. So I guess now Trump is losing.
Still, MAGA is one reason why it'd be better for me to live in another country. As a disabled Veteran who Honorably served in the U.S. armed forces I am not welcome in the U.S. if I do not support MAGA.

And with the documents at Trump's home, it might be like the biker gang shootout where no one got charged. It's about needing a witness that can testify in court. If the documents in Trump's home cannot be made known publicly then it's next to impossible to charge him even though he would have committed a crime.

Not being charged or convicted doesn't mean someone's not guilty.
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/03/709432311/texas-prosecutor-drops-all-charges-in-2015-biker-shootout-that-killed-9
Edited on 09-08-2022 23:29
09-08-2022 23:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3115)
James_ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
The FBI and DOJ are crooked corrupt Demonkkkrat weaponized pieces of shit... These ****s just fear and do not want Donald Trump to run for President again. Kari Lake, the future governor of Arizona, gave the best response to the raid incident.


As for me, I think it's time that we go full Bundy Ranch with regard to these ****s... The FBI and DOJ government creeps can stay the **** away from Mar-a-lago and not be planting anything within there.



And yet Sarah Huckabee said that when the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton it meant that Hillary was losing. So I guess now Trump is losing.
Still, MAGA is one reason why it'd be better for me to live in another country. As a disabled Veteran who Honorably served in the U.S. armed forces I am not welcome in the U.S. if I do not support MAGA.


You claim that you served with honor and now you support Xiden killing service members for no good reason except to give trillions of dollars worth of ammo to the Taliban. So kid you have no honor, never did. However on the flip side you can leave anytime


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-08-2022 04:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4517)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How low can Team Biden go... Purely a political stunt, they never expected to find anything. The raid was just for show. The FBI isn't going hold a press conference listing evidence found. There will be plenty of rumor and speculation for months, on CNN. Probably have ex-director, Agent-leaker, James Comey do the commentary. Didn't they already do the boxes of White House documents once before?


They can plant the gun that killed anyone and claim that Trump had it in his safe. This is not a political stunt, Trump has the files that could change Washington and the USA for a very very long time, see the truth is that we the people have no rights to know. The fact is that the only thing that is keeping Trump alive at this point is how many people that have the info that they are scared of, and if Trump dies, the info hits the net and the media. If the demokraps got some of the info then they know what to plan for. On the other hand, odds are high that nothing of value was retrieved at Trumps home, as it's more likely in a swiss vault under an alias to an alias


Trump has been under investigation for at least 20 years... It would be silly for Trump to store anything 'sensitive', in a place so well known. Even sillier, for the FBI to think they'd accomplish anything by planting evidence there. The FBI already has a corrupt image to deal with. Even if they actual found stuff, most people would question. I do think it was just a show put on for political purposes. The democrats barely hold congress. The can't afford to lose seats this Fall. They very much need to gain seats, or they will be stuck playing procedural games to pass anything.
10-08-2022 21:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(3115)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How low can Team Biden go... Purely a political stunt, they never expected to find anything. The raid was just for show. The FBI isn't going hold a press conference listing evidence found. There will be plenty of rumor and speculation for months, on CNN. Probably have ex-director, Agent-leaker, James Comey do the commentary. Didn't they already do the boxes of White House documents once before?


They can plant the gun that killed anyone and claim that Trump had it in his safe. This is not a political stunt, Trump has the files that could change Washington and the USA for a very very long time, see the truth is that we the people have no rights to know. The fact is that the only thing that is keeping Trump alive at this point is how many people that have the info that they are scared of, and if Trump dies, the info hits the net and the media. If the demokraps got some of the info then they know what to plan for. On the other hand, odds are high that nothing of value was retrieved at Trumps home, as it's more likely in a swiss vault under an alias to an alias


Trump has been under investigation for at least 20 years... It would be silly for Trump to store anything 'sensitive', in a place so well known. Even sillier, for the FBI to think they'd accomplish anything by planting evidence there. The FBI already has a corrupt image to deal with. Even if they actual found stuff, most people would question. I do think it was just a show put on for political purposes. The democrats barely hold congress. The can't afford to lose seats this Fall. They very much need to gain seats, or they will be stuck playing procedural games to pass anything.


Exactly, I posted this in a new post here.

Hey turds, the last place Trump would keep the goodies that can and will totally destroy you and your communist comrades, would be in his personal safe. But you already know that at this point. So in all fairness you have all demonstrated a new collective low IQ, but then worker ants do not actually need any sort of real intelligence as you just follow the moron in front of you, or go where you are told, when you are told and naturally destroy all Trump voters on sight.


According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate The FBI and the demokraps are all TERRIFIED of Trump, and why not as Trump knows who killed JFK:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FBI agent who led the Trump Russia probe arrested for ties to Russian oligarch, and money laundering224-01-2023 03:39
Under Dorsey the FBI literally determined everything that Twitter was allowed to put on the net303-01-2023 19:25
Jan 6th committee withdraws subpoena of Trump701-01-2023 00:00
Declassified docs reveal that CIA had Oswald under surveillance and did nothing other than let JFK be bra729-12-2022 00:24
The terrorist FBI outed as participating in direct election fraud.............006-12-2022 05:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact