Remember me
▼ Content

The Fastest Method To Eliminate The Corona Virus COVID Is Crying Screaming Out Loud

The Fastest Method To Eliminate The Corona Virus COVID Is Crying Screaming Out Loud21-01-2022 11:50
SaviorWord
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
The Fastest Method To Eliminate The Corona Virus COVID Is Crying Screaming Out Loud
Source: https://saviorword.wordpress.com

If you want the fastest method to kill/eliminate the corona virus COVID then the answer is crying screaming out loud !

By crying screaming out loud, you are releasing the unwanted energy from your body back to the environment.

When you cough, you are actually releasing the unwanted matter.

Do you know why the athletes always open mouth when they are running out of energy?
They are actually releasing CO2 and other unwanted matter from their body so their body can operating at faster speed.

So other than the reconnecting with nature methods I have shared, another method you could see in the mainstream media will be crying screaming out loud.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: https://saviorword.wordpress.com
21-01-2022 18:39
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
This may help only if the virus enters your airways and lungs.

If a viral vector enters your blood stream through your shoulder muscle, you're probably gonna need to rely on your heart and bowels to push it out.

Edited on 21-01-2022 18:40
04-04-2022 18:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
The government is now using COVID as the determinant for who receives awards.

Latest Example: Congratulations to [name removed] and [name removed] on receiving the Director's Award for support to [organization removed]'s COVID-19 Integration and Coordination Group (CICG)!

This is a major government organization, btw.
04-04-2022 20:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Wouldn't shouting and screaming just spread the virus everyone around you? The best way to get rid of covid, is to hid in your basement, and cry like a little girl. 5-10 days later, you should be virus-free.
05-04-2022 08:42
(14377)
HarveyH55 wrote:Wouldn't shouting and screaming just spread the virus everyone around you? The best way to get rid of covid, is to hid in your basement, and cry like a little girl. 5-10 days later, you should be virus-free.

Viruses are told to wear facemasks to protect themselves from IBDaMann.

They should know that facemasks won't stop IBDaMann. 6 feet won't stop IBDaMann. I'm beginning to think there isn't any IBDaMann pandemic in the first place.

... however, if you hide in your basement and turn off your internet, yes, that'll stop him cold.
05-04-2022 15:29
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Wouldn't shouting and screaming just spread the virus everyone around you? The best way to get rid of covid, is to hid in your basement, and cry like a little girl. 5-10 days later, you should be virus-free.

Well, I'm a little girl - sometimes - and I didn't cry in my basement. I don't have one.

Anywho, love the clown face Harvey. I saw the Dark Knight movie - hated it!

If only they had dressed Ledger (dreamy) in that nurses outfit, sat him on a barstool, and then just interviewed him for 2 hours as The Joker - you know, a day in the life of kinda thing - I'd have paid good money to see that.

05-04-2022 15:33
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]
... however, if you hide in your basement and turn off your internet, yes, that'll stop him cold.

IBM, tell the truth. Are you a bot?

I only ask cause you seem too smart to be human.

Ohhhh, this img thing is fun!
05-04-2022 15:57
(14377)

GretaGroupie wrote:IBM, tell the truth. Are you a bot?

I prefer "cybernetic avatar."

GretaGroupie wrote:I only ask cause you seem too smart to be human.

That's why I don't have any friends. Nobody likes a know-it-all.

GretaGroupie wrote:Ohhhh, this img thing is fun!

05-04-2022 16:23
(350)
IBdaMann wrote:
That's why I don't have any friends. Nobody likes a know-it-all.

Well, I think it's kinda cute

But remember, even god makes mistakes. How else do you explain donut holes?
Edited on 05-04-2022 16:24
06-05-2022 02:20
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Wouldn't shouting and screaming just spread the virus everyone around you? The best way to get rid of covid, is to hid in your basement, and cry like a little girl. 5-10 days later, you should be virus-free.

Viruses are told to wear facemasks to protect themselves from IBDaMann.

They should know that facemasks won't stop IBDaMann. 6 feet won't stop IBDaMann. I'm beginning to think there isn't any IBDaMann pandemic in the first place.

Let's see if I can get covid now... my parents seem to have it and I've had quite a bit of nice close extended exposure to them.

Join the debate The Fastest Method To Eliminate The Corona Virus COVID Is Crying Screaming Out Loud:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Send Me Any Amount Of Donation So I Can Try Lottery Luck Method On My Own015-07-2023 19:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact