Remember me
▼ Content

The End of the Discussion?


The End of the Discussion?27-10-2017 16:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.
27-10-2017 17:15
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash.....

Correction:
Every day we are informed by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change.
Now "AGW denier liar whiner sigh-ants" knows this is pure hogwash.....
27-10-2017 17:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash.....

Correction:
Every day we are informed by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change.
Now "AGW denier liar whiner sigh-ants" knows this is pure hogwash.....


Down in the basement again hiding from all those people who frighten you so. Writing your hogwash that comes from the hog himself.
27-10-2017 17:39
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.


Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.
27-10-2017 18:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:: Down in the basement.... hiding
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" believes in basement macho sigh-ants & is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 27-10-2017 18:41
27-10-2017 19:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.
27-10-2017 23:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Wake wrote:
James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


And while we're at it James - that is not a bullying you. That is a real criticism of your tenancy to discover one new process and trying to explain the universe with it.

You're obviously not stupid, simply ignorant. So you must trying to learn a more overall picture of the world around you.

Are you aware for instance, that even the NASA scientific paper that predicted CO2 warming set an upper limit for it that wasn't quoted in any of the media articles on it? And that limit was about 1 degree C?
28-10-2017 01:30
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.


No, goofball, Greenman does not want this world to die. That is totally like you though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You apparently searched around the internet enough to find yet another irrelevant quotation, from the US Department of Agrigulture back in 1941, that says we don't have to worry about CO2. Congratulation.

There is a difference between knowing the life on earth is in the beginnings of a die-off event, and wanting that die-off event to occur.

You mention that I use the Bible, and I do. I realized Global Warming was what the prophecies were warning us about, so I dug into Global Warming to see if it was real, or just a Chinese hoax. It is not a Chinese hoax. It really does threaten life on earth.

But I'm not a smug religious fanatic, that thinks that everyone is doomed but himself. My doom is the same as yours. We both get to die of natural causes, not related to Global Warming, even though someone ought to shoot your silly ass. I wouldn't be surprised if James makes the news some day.
MAN FLIES ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA FROM UK, JUST TO SNATCH OTHER MAN'S HEAD OFF AND SHIT IN THE HOLE

It's a slow process, but it is unrelenting. It's not going to stop, just because we get uncomfortable. It doesn't care about us, because it is physics, and physics doesn't care about anything, except following the Laws established by God [unlike mankind].

No, duflunky, Greenman isn't about wanting humanity to end. Greenman is about preserving the Tree of Life.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-10-2017 01:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.


No, goofball, Greenman does not want this world to die. That is totally like you though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You apparently searched around the internet enough to find yet another irrelevant quotation, from the US Department of Agrigulture back in 1941, that says we don't have to worry about CO2. Congratulation.

There is a difference between knowing the life on earth is in the beginnings of a die-off event, and wanting that die-off event to occur.

You mention that I use the Bible, and I do. I realized Global Warming was what the prophecies were warning us about, so I dug into Global Warming to see if it was real, or just a Chinese hoax. It is not a Chinese hoax. It really does threaten life on earth.

But I'm not a smug religious fanatic, that thinks that everyone is doomed but himself. My doom is the same as yours. We both get to die of natural causes, not related to Global Warming, even though someone ought to shoot your silly ass. I wouldn't be surprised if James makes the news some day.
MAN FLIES ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA FROM UK, JUST TO SNATCH OTHER MAN'S HEAD OFF AND SHIT IN THE HOLE

It's a slow process, but it is unrelenting. It's not going to stop, just because we get uncomfortable. It doesn't care about us, because it is physics, and physics doesn't care about anything, except following the Laws established by God [unlike mankind].

No, duflunky, Greenman isn't about wanting humanity to end. Greenman is about preserving the Tree of Life.


I'll guarantee you that you aren't going to die of natural causes. You're going to open your mouth around a man and one punch will kill you.
28-10-2017 02:14
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.


No, goofball, Greenman does not want this world to die. That is totally like you though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You apparently searched around the internet enough to find yet another irrelevant quotation, from the US Department of Agrigulture back in 1941, that says we don't have to worry about CO2. Congratulation.

There is a difference between knowing the life on earth is in the beginnings of a die-off event, and wanting that die-off event to occur.

You mention that I use the Bible, and I do. I realized Global Warming was what the prophecies were warning us about, so I dug into Global Warming to see if it was real, or just a Chinese hoax. It is not a Chinese hoax. It really does threaten life on earth.

But I'm not a smug religious fanatic, that thinks that everyone is doomed but himself. My doom is the same as yours. We both get to die of natural causes, not related to Global Warming, even though someone ought to shoot your silly ass. I wouldn't be surprised if James makes the news some day.
MAN FLIES ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA FROM UK, JUST TO SNATCH OTHER MAN'S HEAD OFF AND SHIT IN THE HOLE

It's a slow process, but it is unrelenting. It's not going to stop, just because we get uncomfortable. It doesn't care about us, because it is physics, and physics doesn't care about anything, except following the Laws established by God [unlike mankind].

No, duflunky, Greenman isn't about wanting humanity to end. Greenman is about preserving the Tree of Life.


I'll guarantee you that you aren't going to die of natural causes. You're going to open your mouth around a man and one punch will kill you.


Nah, I done went and got too old for that. People my age no longer settle disputes with physical violence. It hurts too much. And I'm not much of a threat to young people.

So I don't concern myself with such.

Mostly I just keep to my own business, do my work, go home and drink a few beers, and do it again tomorrow. So there isn't really any real chance of getting into any kind of trouble.

Besides that, people that know me wouldn't dare dis me. I've kinda got this look [maybe it's the scars] that let's people know that I'm not easy.

But you know what, it is amazing that I got old. Because I did have a wild assed ride getting here.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-10-2017 02:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.


No, goofball, Greenman does not want this world to die. That is totally like you though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You apparently searched around the internet enough to find yet another irrelevant quotation, from the US Department of Agrigulture back in 1941, that says we don't have to worry about CO2. Congratulation.

There is a difference between knowing the life on earth is in the beginnings of a die-off event, and wanting that die-off event to occur.

You mention that I use the Bible, and I do. I realized Global Warming was what the prophecies were warning us about, so I dug into Global Warming to see if it was real, or just a Chinese hoax. It is not a Chinese hoax. It really does threaten life on earth.

But I'm not a smug religious fanatic, that thinks that everyone is doomed but himself. My doom is the same as yours. We both get to die of natural causes, not related to Global Warming, even though someone ought to shoot your silly ass. I wouldn't be surprised if James makes the news some day.
MAN FLIES ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA FROM UK, JUST TO SNATCH OTHER MAN'S HEAD OFF AND SHIT IN THE HOLE

It's a slow process, but it is unrelenting. It's not going to stop, just because we get uncomfortable. It doesn't care about us, because it is physics, and physics doesn't care about anything, except following the Laws established by God [unlike mankind].

No, duflunky, Greenman isn't about wanting humanity to end. Greenman is about preserving the Tree of Life.


I'll guarantee you that you aren't going to die of natural causes. You're going to open your mouth around a man and one punch will kill you.


Nah, I done went and got too old for that. People my age no longer settle disputes with physical violence. It hurts too much. And I'm not much of a threat to young people.

So I don't concern myself with such.

Mostly I just keep to my own business, do my work, go home and drink a few beers, and do it again tomorrow. So there isn't really any real chance of getting into any kind of trouble.

Besides that, people that know me wouldn't dare dis me. I've kinda got this look [maybe it's the scars] that let's people know that I'm not easy.

But you know what, it is amazing that I got old. Because I did have a wild assed ride getting here.


Exactly who do you think you're shitting?
28-10-2017 02:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Exactly who do you think you're shitting?

Every day, Greenman shits out, old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners, EXACTLY..... & ACCURATELY.
Edited on 28-10-2017 02:46
28-10-2017 03:03
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Every day we are being assaulted by the media and NASA and NOAA about man-made climate change. Now science knows this is pure hogwash and always has. The media is doing nothing more than what they always do - attempt to breed panic and unrest in the population so that their master can have more control.

Should you not believe this let me simply give you a government pamphlet from 1941: From the US Department of Agriculture, Title, "Climate and Man: Much has been written about varying amounts of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere as a possible cause of glacial periods. The theory received a fatal blow when it was realized that carbon dioxide is very selective as to the wavelengths of radiant energy it will absorb, filtering out such waves as even very minute quantities of water vapor dispose of anyway. No probable increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide could materially affect either the amount of insulation reaching the surface or the amount of terrestrial radiation lost to space."

This is what I have been claiming since the preposterous idea of CO2 somehow affecting the weather via an increase of 100 parts per million.

The science at NASA and NOAA are permanently discredited for the pleasure of the environmentalists who have always felt that nothing could be accomplished save by the gravest of threats to humanity.

Do you want to be part of the group that would destroy a large part of the world's population because "there are just too many people for this earth to support"? We know that people like Greenman do want this world to die. He even looked up Bible passages about the end of time to gain some comfort that everyone that was ever mean to him would die soon.

Too bad - the world is getting stronger and not weaker as he would like. There is less hunger in the world than at any time in the past several centuries.

Despite the ignorance of the True Believers, the world lives on.


No, goofball, Greenman does not want this world to die. That is totally like you though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You apparently searched around the internet enough to find yet another irrelevant quotation, from the US Department of Agrigulture back in 1941, that says we don't have to worry about CO2. Congratulation.

There is a difference between knowing the life on earth is in the beginnings of a die-off event, and wanting that die-off event to occur.

You mention that I use the Bible, and I do. I realized Global Warming was what the prophecies were warning us about, so I dug into Global Warming to see if it was real, or just a Chinese hoax. It is not a Chinese hoax. It really does threaten life on earth.

But I'm not a smug religious fanatic, that thinks that everyone is doomed but himself. My doom is the same as yours. We both get to die of natural causes, not related to Global Warming, even though someone ought to shoot your silly ass. I wouldn't be surprised if James makes the news some day.
MAN FLIES ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA FROM UK, JUST TO SNATCH OTHER MAN'S HEAD OFF AND SHIT IN THE HOLE

It's a slow process, but it is unrelenting. It's not going to stop, just because we get uncomfortable. It doesn't care about us, because it is physics, and physics doesn't care about anything, except following the Laws established by God [unlike mankind].

No, duflunky, Greenman isn't about wanting humanity to end. Greenman is about preserving the Tree of Life.


I'll guarantee you that you aren't going to die of natural causes. You're going to open your mouth around a man and one punch will kill you.


Nah, I done went and got too old for that. People my age no longer settle disputes with physical violence. It hurts too much. And I'm not much of a threat to young people.

So I don't concern myself with such.

Mostly I just keep to my own business, do my work, go home and drink a few beers, and do it again tomorrow. So there isn't really any real chance of getting into any kind of trouble.

Besides that, people that know me wouldn't dare dis me. I've kinda got this look [maybe it's the scars] that let's people know that I'm not easy.

But you know what, it is amazing that I got old. Because I did have a wild assed ride getting here.


Exactly who do you think you're shitting?


Well it ain't you, you're my favorite turd. Gonna hang on to you, until you are good and compacted. Then I'm a gonna have a blast.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-10-2017 06:14
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


Wake,
About everything you said was wrong. I had one teacher in 7th grade who told me not to bother with D students. People that will not take the time to learn have know idea how much they don't know. You need to be illiterate to not know that all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi are going dry.
You said;
Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?


The Ogallala Aquifer is 2nd to the Napa Valley. When cheap hamburger is $5 a lb. that's because cattle ranches are fewer. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production is threatened. Rome fell because it lost it's water supply. Despite America having over $20 trillion in debt which is the GDP, a lack of water for agriculture might be America's biggest concern.
Edited on 28-10-2017 06:15
28-10-2017 06:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:.... it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" gives the standard AGW denier liar whiner argument, used for the last 20 years.
Shows that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" listens to & repeats the arguments in its beloved oil, coal, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un PR propaganda poop.
Edited on 28-10-2017 06:56
28-10-2017 09:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


Wake,
About everything you said was wrong. I had one teacher in 7th grade who told me not to bother with D students. People that will not take the time to learn have know idea how much they don't know. You need to be illiterate to not know that all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi are going dry.
You said;
Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?


The Ogallala Aquifer is 2nd to the Napa Valley. When cheap hamburger is $5 a lb. that's because cattle ranches are fewer. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production is threatened. Rome fell because it lost it's water supply. Despite America having over $20 trillion in debt which is the GDP, a lack of water for agriculture might be America's biggest concern.


Maybe farmers shouldn't plant such water intensive crops in Napa valley.

Hamburger is pretty cheap. So is the price of beef. It's price is down quite a bit now from the peak in 2014. In 1987 beef was $1.13 /lb. Today it is $1.99 /lb. In that same time period, gold went from $400/oz to $1400/oz.

It's not that beef is expensive, it's that the dollar has fallen in value so far.

These numbers are from the historical commodities charts that are freely available for anyone to examine.

There IS water in Texas. Quite a lot of it. A recent hurricane kinda filled up the reservoirs there, especially in East Texas.

Cattle is raised all over the country, not just Texas. We have quite a few head here in Washington. Most are raised in Eastern Washington, but there are quite a few ranches in Western Washington as well.

Enjoy that hamburger. There are plenty of cattle.


The Parrot Killer
28-10-2017 18:11
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


Wake,
About everything you said was wrong. I had one teacher in 7th grade who told me not to bother with D students. People that will not take the time to learn have know idea how much they don't know. You need to be illiterate to not know that all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi are going dry.
You said;
Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?


The Ogallala Aquifer is 2nd to the Napa Valley. When cheap hamburger is $5 a lb. that's because cattle ranches are fewer. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production is threatened. Rome fell because it lost it's water supply. Despite America having over $20 trillion in debt which is the GDP, a lack of water for agriculture might be America's biggest concern.


Maybe farmers shouldn't plant such water intensive crops in Napa valley.

Hamburger is pretty cheap. So is the price of beef. It's price is down quite a bit now from the peak in 2014. In 1987 beef was $1.13 /lb. Today it is $1.99 /lb. In that same time period, gold went from $400/oz to $1400/oz.

It's not that beef is expensive, it's that the dollar has fallen in value so far.

These numbers are from the historical commodities charts that are freely available for anyone to examine.

There IS water in Texas. Quite a lot of it. A recent hurricane kinda filled up the reservoirs there, especially in East Texas.

Cattle is raised all over the country, not just Texas. We have quite a few head here in Washington. Most are raised in Eastern Washington, but there are quite a few ranches in Western Washington as well.

Enjoy that hamburger. There are plenty of cattle.


Into the Night,
I actually eat little red meat although I do enjoy a nice cheeseburger on occasion.
Attached image:

28-10-2017 18:27
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
Wake wrote:
James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


And while we're at it James - that is not a bullying you. That is a real criticism of your tenancy to discover one new process and trying to explain the universe with it.

You're obviously not stupid, simply ignorant. So you must trying to learn a more overall picture of the world around you.

Are you aware for instance, that even the NASA scientific paper that predicted CO2 warming set an upper limit for it that wasn't quoted in any of the media articles on it? And that limit was about 1 degree C?


Wake,
I am not sure if it will matter but the Lexington Herald-Leader is going to publish a letter I sent them. I showed them my source for quoting the IPCC and NOAA where they said CO2 levels were responsible for ozone recovery.

Wake wrote:And while we're at it James - that is not a bullying you. That is a real criticism of your tenancy to discover one new process and trying to explain the universe with it.


I'm not trying to explain the universe with it. And tenancy is not tendency. It looks bad when you say
Wake wrote:You're obviously not stupid, simply ignorant.
Not sure. Avec moi, Je parle en Anglais, et toi ?
Со мной, Я могу разгаворь по Енглийский, как о тебя ?

I think it's funny in a way. 2 Americans, one desires to confuse people and to addle their minds while another is aggressive and relies on that to get his point across. I think with me Wake if it is found out that I am right about atmospheric forcing then I would have learned something like that by working at something over a long period of time. This is why I have a tendency to ignore you and Into the Night. It seems neither of you has done much research.


James
28-10-2017 19:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:.... hiding from all those people who frighten you....

It is seen that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" doesn't pay attention to me, anymore. Like it said it wouldn't...... NOT!!!
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners have no science validity, despite their reliance on "macho sigh-ants".... which they can't get into the scientific community. That is why old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners have so much time to post on AGW science denier liar whiner webcysts, such as this one.
Edited on 28-10-2017 19:55
28-10-2017 21:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
Wake wrote:
James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


And while we're at it James - that is not a bullying you. That is a real criticism of your tenancy to discover one new process and trying to explain the universe with it.

You're obviously not stupid, simply ignorant. So you must trying to learn a more overall picture of the world around you.

Are you aware for instance, that even the NASA scientific paper that predicted CO2 warming set an upper limit for it that wasn't quoted in any of the media articles on it? And that limit was about 1 degree C?


Wake,
I am not sure if it will matter but the Lexington Herald-Leader is going to publish a letter I sent them. I showed them my source for quoting the IPCC and NOAA where they said CO2 levels were responsible for ozone recovery.

Wake wrote:And while we're at it James - that is not a bullying you. That is a real criticism of your tenancy to discover one new process and trying to explain the universe with it.


I'm not trying to explain the universe with it. And tenancy is not tendency. It looks bad when you say
Wake wrote:You're obviously not stupid, simply ignorant.
Not sure. Avec moi, Je parle en Anglais, et toi ?
Со мной, Я могу разгаворь по Енглийский, как о тебя ?

I think it's funny in a way. 2 Americans, one desires to confuse people and to addle their minds while another is aggressive and relies on that to get his point across. I think with me Wake if it is found out that I am right about atmospheric forcing then I would have learned something like that by working at something over a long period of time. This is why I have a tendency to ignore you and Into the Night. It seems neither of you has done much research.


James

Science isn't research. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.

There is no 'forcing' in the atmosphere. No gas in the atmosphere is an energy source.


The Parrot Killer
28-10-2017 21:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]James_ wrote: .... I.... ignore you (wake-me-up) and Into the Night. It seems neither of you has done much research.

Tho "badnight" & "wake-me-up" have no AGW science, they have much AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants". "wake-me-up" came to this webcyst & made initial math errors, which it continues today. However, both "wake-me-up" & " badnight" have excelled at old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whinerisms.
30-10-2017 01:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


Wake,
About everything you said was wrong. I had one teacher in 7th grade who told me not to bother with D students. People that will not take the time to learn have know idea how much they don't know. You need to be illiterate to not know that all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi are going dry.
You said;
Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?


The Ogallala Aquifer is 2nd to the Napa Valley. When cheap hamburger is $5 a lb. that's because cattle ranches are fewer. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production is threatened. Rome fell because it lost it's water supply. Despite America having over $20 trillion in debt which is the GDP, a lack of water for agriculture might be America's biggest concern.


As I've said before - everyone wants to think that their short lives mean something, that their experiences count for something. That things that happen to them are unusual and special. But that isn't the case.

The western US had a three year drought. Aquifers ran low. Is droughts in some manner unusual to the world?

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/screenhunter_123-jun-25-07-52.gif

In case you do not understand the meat business - the major reason that the cost of beef has risen during the 8 years of Obama was because the BLM stopped renewing the grazing rights on public lands to ranchers. This had NOTHING to do with water.

It has already snowed twice in the Sierra Nevada's and Rockies more. There is another rain storm coming on next Friday predicted to drop as much as an inch of rain. During their last prediction they said possibly as much as a 1/10th and it was half an inch. After the fires they are being careful not to raise any hopes of Mother Nature quelling the remaining fires or increase fears of possible mudslides from excessive rain.

I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.

I have absolutely no idea of where you get these creations of your mind. If you are worried about a serious operation let us know about it and don't use your imagination. After more than three score and ten I'm still riding my bike hard. I have over 3200 miles and if the weather cooperates I'll clear 4,000 by years end. From several serious injuries I can still operate as well as I did 30 years ago. I'm not giving up, why are you?
30-10-2017 01:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
ake wrote:....cause the BLM stopped renewing the grazing rights on public lands to ranchers.

Yeah.... gov't let rancher cattle graze for low fees, just like gov't sold Wyoming coal to Peabody fer $1 per ton.... so they could sell it to China to benefit the communist chinese (always small letters) .
30-10-2017 06:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
ake wrote:....cause the BLM stopped renewing the grazing rights on public lands to ranchers.

Yeah.... gov't let rancher cattle graze for low fees, just like gov't sold Wyoming coal to Peabody fer $1 per ton.... so they could sell it to China to benefit the communist chinese (always small letters) .


It's a really good thing that you know what you're talking about - cost of beef is so high so it's the fault of man-made global warming. If the cost of beef is low because people are using PUBLIC lands to graze cattle they are making a fortune off of you.

You make stupid seem intelligent.
30-10-2017 16:39
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


Wake,
About everything you said was wrong. I had one teacher in 7th grade who told me not to bother with D students. People that will not take the time to learn have know idea how much they don't know. You need to be illiterate to not know that all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi are going dry.
You said;
Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?


The Ogallala Aquifer is 2nd to the Napa Valley. When cheap hamburger is $5 a lb. that's because cattle ranches are fewer. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production is threatened. Rome fell because it lost it's water supply. Despite America having over $20 trillion in debt which is the GDP, a lack of water for agriculture might be America's biggest concern.


As I've said before - everyone wants to think that their short lives mean something, that their experiences count for something. That things that happen to them are unusual and special. But that isn't the case.

The western US had a three year drought. Aquifers ran low. Is droughts in some manner unusual to the world?

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/screenhunter_123-jun-25-07-52.gif

In case you do not understand the meat business - the major reason that the cost of beef has risen during the 8 years of Obama was because the BLM stopped renewing the grazing rights on public lands to ranchers. This had NOTHING to do with water.

It has already snowed twice in the Sierra Nevada's and Rockies more. There is another rain storm coming on next Friday predicted to drop as much as an inch of rain. During their last prediction they said possibly as much as a 1/10th and it was half an inch. After the fires they are being careful not to raise any hopes of Mother Nature quelling the remaining fires or increase fears of possible mudslides from excessive rain.

I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.

I have absolutely no idea of where you get these creations of your mind. If you are worried about a serious operation let us know about it and don't use your imagination. After more than three score and ten I'm still riding my bike hard. I have over 3200 miles and if the weather cooperates I'll clear 4,000 by years end. From several serious injuries I can still operate as well as I did 30 years ago. I'm not giving up, why are you?


Wake,
I never said I was giving up. I just don't think posting with you is time well spent. You can't accept the idea that there are still discoveries in science to be made. Either that or a person needs to be an idiot to post with you.

Jim
30-10-2017 17:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake,
You missed something. even if there is no AGW global warming we still need to protect our environment. This seems to be something some people like yourself just don't care about. There is warming going on. I think this is one of the reasons why the Gulf Stream is slowing.
What you miss about that last fact is with a slower moving Gulf Stream less heat should be transported to the Arctic. Kind of why I think that the North Atlantic and Gakkel Ridges are influencing the weather. And glaciers in the Arctic or lack thereof could effect both sets of ridges. Tectonic plate rebound. Polynya in the Antarctic.
Still, I have some goals that are more humanitarian like sea water desalination. That could help the western and mid-west U.S. where all aquifers are threatened with becoming depleted.
I think with myself though becoming more familiar with how Boltzmann's Constant would apply to our atmosphere (they omitted how the Joules-Thomson Process has shown gases cool and warm at different rates) and just the general dialogue was something that I appreciated.


James, I hate to point this out but it was people like me that started the environmental movement only to have it stolen by extremists that are anti-humans. Except for themselves of course.

What in the hell do you know about the Gulf Stream? You read a book and it gives you a million year overview of how that works and why? What is the name of that book by the way?

The best scientists in the world cannot tell you if plate tectonics is still operating now that the continents are in a balance with the earth and you're going to tell us about it?

Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?

Invention of problems where none exist is the problem with the enviro-extremists.

The Joule-Thomsen Process has NOTHING to do with open atmosphere. It is a mechanical effect.

I have been over this how many times now? In the troposphere energy is transferred from or near the surface to the stratosphere through conduction and convection.

The specific heat of AIR is 1.4 as a whole. This is very near the ideal gas and hence conduction and convection operate almost ideally.

We do not have "A Written History of the World and Everything In It" and you have to stop taking one point and pretending that a change in that is in any way negative.


Wake,
About everything you said was wrong. I had one teacher in 7th grade who told me not to bother with D students. People that will not take the time to learn have know idea how much they don't know. You need to be illiterate to not know that all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi are going dry.
You said;
Where do you suppose this desalinization is going to be necessary? Can you actually name these places or is that just a guess of yours like the others?


The Ogallala Aquifer is 2nd to the Napa Valley. When cheap hamburger is $5 a lb. that's because cattle ranches are fewer. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production is threatened. Rome fell because it lost it's water supply. Despite America having over $20 trillion in debt which is the GDP, a lack of water for agriculture might be America's biggest concern.


As I've said before - everyone wants to think that their short lives mean something, that their experiences count for something. That things that happen to them are unusual and special. But that isn't the case.

The western US had a three year drought. Aquifers ran low. Is droughts in some manner unusual to the world?

https://stevengoddard.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/screenhunter_123-jun-25-07-52.gif

In case you do not understand the meat business - the major reason that the cost of beef has risen during the 8 years of Obama was because the BLM stopped renewing the grazing rights on public lands to ranchers. This had NOTHING to do with water.

It has already snowed twice in the Sierra Nevada's and Rockies more. There is another rain storm coming on next Friday predicted to drop as much as an inch of rain. During their last prediction they said possibly as much as a 1/10th and it was half an inch. After the fires they are being careful not to raise any hopes of Mother Nature quelling the remaining fires or increase fears of possible mudslides from excessive rain.

I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.

I have absolutely no idea of where you get these creations of your mind. If you are worried about a serious operation let us know about it and don't use your imagination. After more than three score and ten I'm still riding my bike hard. I have over 3200 miles and if the weather cooperates I'll clear 4,000 by years end. From several serious injuries I can still operate as well as I did 30 years ago. I'm not giving up, why are you?


Wake,
I never said I was giving up. I just don't think posting with you is time well spent. You can't accept the idea that there are still discoveries in science to be made. Either that or a person needs to be an idiot to post with you.

Jim


And yet you think that CO2 caused AGW is "settled science". Curioser and curiouser.
30-10-2017 17:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner "wake-me-up" woofed:... Curioser and curiouser.

It is NOT curious that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner "wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
30-10-2017 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Wake wrote:
I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.


Rome DID have fresh water supplies. A lot of it. The Roman aquaducts are famous. Pieces of them are still standing. In addition, the Romans channeled the Tiber river right through town.

While the barbarians were sacking Rome, they destroyed parts of the aquaduct system. The remainder decayed due to lack of maintenance. Even with the damaged sections, Rome still had plenty of water. That part of the siege failed.

Rome fell because of corruption, a dictatorship as a governmental system, a bad economy, and over taxation to pay for all the wars. They recruited many Goths to the Roman legions as well as other 'barbarus' as the Romans called them. These later turned on Rome and brought their friends with them (the barbarians).

I take it you are of German heritage.


The Parrot Killer
30-10-2017 20:11
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.


Rome DID have fresh water supplies. A lot of it. The Roman aquaducts are famous. Pieces of them are still standing. In addition, the Romans channeled the Tiber river right through town.

While the barbarians were sacking Rome, they destroyed parts of the aquaduct system. The remainder decayed due to lack of maintenance. Even with the damaged sections, Rome still had plenty of water. That part of the siege failed.

Rome fell because of corruption, a dictatorship as a governmental system, a bad economy, and over taxation to pay for all the wars. They recruited many Goths to the Roman legions as well as other 'barbarus' as the Romans called them. These later turned on Rome and brought their friends with them (the barbarians).

I take it you are of German heritage.


Wake and ITN,
It is well known that when the aqueducts were destroyed that Rome's population quickly dropped to about 10,000.
And Wake, you seem to be ignorant of what I believe. What I am pursuing doesn't involve you.
30-10-2017 22:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.


Rome DID have fresh water supplies. A lot of it. The Roman aquaducts are famous. Pieces of them are still standing. In addition, the Romans channeled the Tiber river right through town.

While the barbarians were sacking Rome, they destroyed parts of the aquaduct system. The remainder decayed due to lack of maintenance. Even with the damaged sections, Rome still had plenty of water. That part of the siege failed.

Rome fell because of corruption, a dictatorship as a governmental system, a bad economy, and over taxation to pay for all the wars. They recruited many Goths to the Roman legions as well as other 'barbarus' as the Romans called them. These later turned on Rome and brought their friends with them (the barbarians).

I take it you are of German heritage.


Slavs invaded from the east, Huns from the north Moors from the south and Visigoths from the west. I am Slav.

History is well known to anyone that wants to study it. Environmentalists as I say do not want to know anything. They want to pretend that they are special living in a special and unique age.
30-10-2017 23:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.


Rome DID have fresh water supplies. A lot of it. The Roman aquaducts are famous. Pieces of them are still standing. In addition, the Romans channeled the Tiber river right through town.

While the barbarians were sacking Rome, they destroyed parts of the aquaduct system. The remainder decayed due to lack of maintenance. Even with the damaged sections, Rome still had plenty of water. That part of the siege failed.

Rome fell because of corruption, a dictatorship as a governmental system, a bad economy, and over taxation to pay for all the wars. They recruited many Goths to the Roman legions as well as other 'barbarus' as the Romans called them. These later turned on Rome and brought their friends with them (the barbarians).

I take it you are of German heritage.


Slavs invaded from the east, Huns from the north Moors from the south and Visigoths from the west. I am Slav.

History is well known to anyone that wants to study it. Environmentalists as I say do not want to know anything. They want to pretend that they are special living in a special and unique age.


Ah. My apologies for assuming which direction your barbarians approached Rome from!


You say you were a member of a well-known environmentalist organization before it was hijacked? You may call them 'environmentalists', but the last thing on their mind is the environment, except as a pawn to further their agenda. The Church of Karl Marx has found a good home with Greenpeace.

Sucks Greenpeace was hijacked like that.


The Parrot Killer
30-10-2017 23:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.


Rome DID have fresh water supplies. A lot of it. The Roman aquaducts are famous. Pieces of them are still standing. In addition, the Romans channeled the Tiber river right through town.

While the barbarians were sacking Rome, they destroyed parts of the aquaduct system. The remainder decayed due to lack of maintenance. Even with the damaged sections, Rome still had plenty of water. That part of the siege failed.

Rome fell because of corruption, a dictatorship as a governmental system, a bad economy, and over taxation to pay for all the wars. They recruited many Goths to the Roman legions as well as other 'barbarus' as the Romans called them. These later turned on Rome and brought their friends with them (the barbarians).

I take it you are of German heritage.


Slavs invaded from the east, Huns from the north Moors from the south and Visigoths from the west. I am Slav.

History is well known to anyone that wants to study it. Environmentalists as I say do not want to know anything. They want to pretend that they are special living in a special and unique age.


Ah. My apologies for assuming which direction your barbarians approached Rome from!


You say you were a member of a well-known environmentalist organization before it was hijacked? You may call them 'environmentalists', but the last thing on their mind is the environment, except as a pawn to further their agenda. The Church of Karl Marx has found a good home with Greenpeace.

Sucks Greenpeace was hijacked like that.


I was a member of the Sierra Club, The Audabon Society and the Nature Conservancy until they were all hijacked by the environmental extremists who were nothing more than white supremists.
31-10-2017 01:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkiin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: I was a member of the Sierra Club, The Audabon(sic) Society and the Nature Conservancy until they were all hijacked by the environmental extremists who were nothing more than white supremists (sic).

Out of the four groups you mention, two out of four misspellings ain't too good. But for the group you know well (white supremacists), your misspelling is unforgivable.
Edited on 31-10-2017 01:25
31-10-2017 02:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10281)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
I have no idea of where you got the idea that Rome fell because they lost fresh water supplies. They didn't nor could they. If you don't understand the topology of Italy perhaps you might want to learn something about it.

There were perhaps 8-10 reasons that Rome fell and not one of them had to do with climate change since it got COLDER and WETTER due to the waning of the Roman Warm Period and the country was used to cold weather from previous centuries.

The number one reason was the several invasions of "barbarians" into Italy. Since I happen to be of the race of some of those barbarians perhaps I might have some ideas about it.


Rome DID have fresh water supplies. A lot of it. The Roman aquaducts are famous. Pieces of them are still standing. In addition, the Romans channeled the Tiber river right through town.

While the barbarians were sacking Rome, they destroyed parts of the aquaduct system. The remainder decayed due to lack of maintenance. Even with the damaged sections, Rome still had plenty of water. That part of the siege failed.

Rome fell because of corruption, a dictatorship as a governmental system, a bad economy, and over taxation to pay for all the wars. They recruited many Goths to the Roman legions as well as other 'barbarus' as the Romans called them. These later turned on Rome and brought their friends with them (the barbarians).

I take it you are of German heritage.


Slavs invaded from the east, Huns from the north Moors from the south and Visigoths from the west. I am Slav.

History is well known to anyone that wants to study it. Environmentalists as I say do not want to know anything. They want to pretend that they are special living in a special and unique age.


Ah. My apologies for assuming which direction your barbarians approached Rome from!


You say you were a member of a well-known environmentalist organization before it was hijacked? You may call them 'environmentalists', but the last thing on their mind is the environment, except as a pawn to further their agenda. The Church of Karl Marx has found a good home with Greenpeace.

Sucks Greenpeace was hijacked like that.


I was a member of the Sierra Club, The Audabon Society and the Nature Conservancy until they were all hijacked by the environmental extremists who were nothing more than white supremists.


So many of them were. It's really too bad. They were good organizations when they were founded.


The Parrot Killer
31-10-2017 20:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: ...for the group you know well (white supremacists), your misspelling is unforgivable.

Correction:
... for the group you know well, by your friends, white supremacists, your misspelling is unforgivable.




Join the debate The End of the Discussion?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Amazon, The End Is Near...920-09-2019 21:36
Ending climate change requires the end of capitalism1519-03-2019 04:56
They said 2000 was the end of the world, then 2012 was the end of the world. Now 2100 is end of the world3026-02-2019 19:45
Survey for dissertation. PLEASE deadline end of march.326-02-2019 00:03
Dianne Feinstein's climate change discussion with schoolchildren gets heated224-02-2019 16:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact