Remember me
▼ Content

The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now

Page 1 of 3123>
The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now13-10-2017 13:25
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
This, just off the press, shows the current number of people who are starting to realize that Climate Change is occurring.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-norc-poll-americans-blame-wild-weather-global-142257041--politics.html
46% of the Republicans even believe it.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
13-10-2017 15:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
More proof that old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' AGW denier liar whiner re-pubic-lick-uns are dumb & dumped their science education to be "sigh-ants" eddy-kkkated:
Present High Arctic Berserker (1) (long term High Arctic over-temperatures) or PHAB
(1) or FAB
(1) existed for a powerful 230+ days(almost 235 days?), an extreme presentation of the extreme AGW warming occurring in the High Arctic, which is an extreme reflection of general AGW Earth warming, due to increasing man-made non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs AND their feedbacks AND AGW controlled phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHG water vapor AND its feedbacks.
Present High Arctic Berserker(1) or FAB
(1) is dead..... long live FAB !!!
///////
My wager: 2017 (& years to come?) global temperatures will be over the 20th century average. Real cold will have to inundate the Earth, for future years to get back under the temperature of the average of the 20th century.
& before old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners can say ice age temperatures are returning, at some point, 400+ straight months will have to be under the 20th century average.
/////////
We are now entering ~ a 40 day period in which High Arctic (almost 4 million square kilometers) air temperatures have been over-warm since 2013. Since High Arctic temperatures, already, have been over warm for ~ 55 days (High Arctic Berserker(2) ), we appear to have an above average chance (maybe, a well above average chance) that the Present High Arctic Berserker(2), PHAB

(2), or FAB
(2) will continue till at least its 100th day.
As stated above, Present High Arctic Berserker(1), PHAB
(1), or FAB
(1) for the period of latter 2016 to nearly first half of 2017, lasted for ~ 230+ days.
Update:
Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for October 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~15,200 cubic kilometers. Present October 1, 2017 sea ice VOLUME is ~ 5000 cubic kilometers, ~ 10,200 cubic kilometers LESS than the 1980-89 average for October 1.... just under 33% of the average of the 1980's.
Oh, yeah!! The energy to melt that amount of ice is ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S.
Oh, yeah, again!! Present High Arctic Berserker(1) or FAB
(1) is dead..... long live FAB
(2) !!!
Edited on 13-10-2017 15:40
20-10-2017 21:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
This, just off the press, shows the current number of people who are starting to realize that Climate Change is occurring.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-norc-poll-americans-blame-wild-weather-global-142257041--politics.html

"Believing it" is your idea of science?
20-10-2017 22:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Of course it is. He as actively argued that religion and science are the same thing.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-10-2017 17:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: "Believing it" is your idea.....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" believes that "don'T rump" isn't an insane racist sexist xenophobic molester of women, politics, U.S. policies, & american landscapes, & does NOT set the nuclear warfare Dooms Day clock closer to 12 o'clock Midnight.
Edited on 21-10-2017 17:52
21-10-2017 18:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: "Believing it" is your idea.....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" believes that "don'T rump" isn't an insane racist sexist xenophobic molester of women, politics, U.S. policies, & american landscapes, & does NOT set the nuclear warfare Dooms Day clock closer to 12 o'clock Midnight.

At least your doomsday clock is ticking closer to midnight. Lifespans of indians is much shorter than Americans.
21-10-2017 19:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Lifespans of indians is much shorter than Americans.

Yeah, euros & transplanted euros assure that Native Tribes lifespans are as low as lifespans in the poorest, disfunctioning countries in the world. Lifespans on the Pine Ridge concentration camp is possibly below 50.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is proud to advertise that, because it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
21-10-2017 19:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GreenMan wrote:...current number of people who are starting to realize that Climate Change is occurring.....46% of the Republicans even believe it.

Talked to a "re-pubic-lick-un yesterday. Tho she believed AGW, she didn't think that "don'T rump" was a sexist (well, maybe that), racist(leader of the kkk), xenophobic devastator of national & world peoples & lands, trasher of international relationships, & a poor military leader (tho he wants wars?).
In other words, she was a...... re-pubic-lick-un.
25-10-2017 02:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]GreenMan wrote:...current number of people who are starting to realize that Climate Change is occurring.....46% of the Republicans even believe it.

Talked to a "re-pubic-lick-un yesterday. Tho she believed AGW, she didn't think that "don'T rump" was a sexist (well, maybe that), racist(leader of the kkk), xenophobic devastator of national & world peoples & lands, trasher of international relationships, & a poor military leader (tho he wants wars?).
In other words, she was a...... re-pubic-lick-un.

What's it feel like to be a coward? To be afraid of every single thing in the world? To be so afraid that you even invent people making threats to your wife is probably your husband?

There is nothing behind your fascade. There is nothing inside of your skull. Nothing that normal people wouldn't avoid for fear of getting it on their shoe.
25-10-2017 03:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: What's it feel like....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" knows what it feels like to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Altho it is a whiner, it believes in "macho sigh-ants".
30-10-2017 05:34
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Of course it is. He as actively argued that religion and science are the same thing.

Strange how you to denialist think it is ok to just make stupid stuff up about people. Wake doesn't have anything to really say, so he equates a news article about public opinion to science, to discount it. No, Wake, I don't think that is science.

Not to be outdone by Wake, Parrot chirps a blatant lie that only his mother would believe [rumor has it that she is actually stupider that he is].

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

30-10-2017 06:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Strange how you to denialist think it is ok to just make stupid stuff up about people. Wake doesn't have anything to really say, so he equates a news article about public opinion to science, to discount it. No, Wake, I don't think that is science.

Not to be outdone by Wake, Parrot chirps a blatant lie that only his mother would believe [rumor has it that she is actually stupider that he is].

You didn't answer the question did you?
30-10-2017 10:23
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Not well enough for an imbecile to comprehend, apparently.

More directly.

No, imbecile I don't confuse science with religion, or religion with science. Though I do use them both to figure out the solution to this problem [on a personal level], I keep them separate.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

30-10-2017 17:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

More directly.

No, imbecile I don't confuse science with religion, or religion with science. Though I do use them both to figure out the solution to this problem [on a personal level], I keep them separate.

Of course you aren't bright enough to comprehend the question. That's a huge surprise from some ass that starts a thread telling us that belief is all that is necessary to make mythology a scientific fact.

Tell us how long you've been around while posting like a 17 year old.
30-10-2017 17:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

More directly.

Of course you aren't bright enough to comprehend the question. That's a huge surprise from some ass that starts a thread telling us that belief is all that is necessary to make mythology a scientific fact.

Tell us how long you've been around while posting like a 17 year old.
30-10-2017 17:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner "wake-me-up" woofed:.... belief is all that is necessary....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner "wake-me-up" believes its many math errors while using oil, coal, energy & re-pubic-lick-un PR propaganda poop, allow it to come to its "right conclusions", with which the large majority of science disagrees.
30-10-2017 17:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Paul Manafort & Rick Gates are indited. The string pulling begins, with dozens (hundreds?) of strings to pull.
Edited on 30-10-2017 17:53
30-10-2017 19:01
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

So now you are saying that science and religion are NOT the same thing??? Liar.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2017 19:22
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

More directly.

This paradox is already noted. You are being irrational.

The Parrot Killer

30-10-2017 22:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Paul Manafort & Rick Gates are indited. The string pulling begins, with dozens (hundreds?) of strings to pull.

Hey too stupid to understand anything - Neither are indicted for ANYTHING that has to do with Trump and there is probably no case against Gates.

Manafort pled guilty to LYING to the FBI. Considering that Hillary lied to anyone anywhere and any time it's interesting that they would charge Manafort with anything considering that Hillary purposely destroyed evidence after the FBI demanded her server.

Had Manafort contested the charge it would have been thrown out since his "crime" did not precisely match 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a).

But continue on you ignorant savage. We're going to wonder why the media and jackasses such as you were busy telling us that the Canadian pipeline was being protested by an Indian tribe when the tribe itself WANTED the pipeline and the rental use of their land it represented. It turned out that the protesters were all from elsewhere. All liars and fakers such as yourself.
31-10-2017 01:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
litesong wrote:
Neither are indicted for ANYTHING that has to do with Trump and there is probably no case against Gates.

"don'T rump" talked so much, only strings will be needed to reel him in. But already one "don'T rump" campaign member with connections to russia, has pled guilty. All the strings are being pulled.
The big question is how many "don'T rump" associates can be pardoned, before "don'T rump" is gone.
Meanwhile:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" pays attention to me.... like it said it wouldn't.
Edited on 31-10-2017 02:14
31-10-2017 04:16
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: ....continue on ... you savage...

The only thing "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" proves is that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
31-10-2017 04:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Manafort pled guilty to LYING to the FBI.

Ah.... you mean George Papadopoulos. Mueller didn't even start pitching yet & one "don'T rump" associate rolled over dead. Mueller's just winding up his strike out pitches fer da rest of 'don'T rump" henchmen.
Edited on 31-10-2017 04:38
31-10-2017 07:06
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

More directly.

There is no paradox presented by using prophecy and science to understand a problem, and what to do about it. It's just your opinion that the two oppose each other, not mine. And your opinion is based all on hearsay, and not one bit on research that you have undertaken.

Prophecy and Religion are two separate things. Prophecy is something that comes from God. Religion is something that comes from man, as a result of prophecy, or in most cases, the result of misinterpretation of prophecy, like Christianity, for example. Of course, if someone is trying to mix Christian religion and science, then I see your point. They don't mix, at all.

But you won't hear me spouting any Christian anything.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

31-10-2017 17:19
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Ah.... you mean George Papadopoulos. Mueller didn't even start pitching yet & one "don'T rump" associate rolled over dead. Mueller's just winding up his strike out pitches fer da rest of 'don'T rump" henchmen.

Quite correct. The supposed "crimes" of Manafort and Gates occurred long before they knew Trump or he even considered running. In fact, at the time of those "crimes" Mueller was the director of the FBI under Obama. If these crimes were so heinous why weren't they charged then?

What are these "crimes"? Failure to report a foreign bank account and money laundering. A federal prosecutor said that in 20 years he had never seen anyone charged with failure to report and that the law was used only to threaten people so that the IRS could always get their cut. He also said that you cannot charge anyone with money laundering unless the money was obtained through illegal purposes to begin with and there is no evidence presented that such is the case.

So Trump is 100% correct that this has been a witch-hunt from the beginning.

Moreover, since Mueller didn't charge these men at the time of the "crimes" the statute of limitations have probably run out.

So the human trash like litebrain have shown their hand and it is a 5 card nothing.
31-10-2017 18:42
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

More directly.

There is no paradox presented by using prophecy and science to understand a problem, and what to do about it.

When you call it all science like you do, yes it is.
GreenMan wrote:
It's just your opinion that the two oppose each other, not mine.

Science doesn't use prophecy. Science can't even predict anything without turning to a closed system such as mathematics.
GreenMan wrote:
And your opinion is based all on hearsay, and not one bit on research that you have undertaken.

No, it is based on the definitions of science and mathematics.
GreenMan wrote:
Prophecy and Religion are two separate things.

No, they aren't.
GreenMan wrote:
Prophecy is something that comes from God.

That is a religious statement.
GreenMan wrote:
Religion is something that comes from man, as a result of prophecy, or in most cases, the result of misinterpretation of prophecy, like Christianity, for example.

That is also a religious statement.
GreenMan wrote:
Of course, if someone is trying to mix Christian religion and science, then I see your point.

I am not referring to Christianity per se.
GreenMan wrote:
They don't mix, at all.

They are also not incompatible. Science and Christianity have no problems co-existing with each other. Science simply ignores religion, and religions either ignore or attack science.
GreenMan wrote:

You already said this.

Why do you assume that anytime anyone mentions religion they are talking about Christianity?

Even your religious statements contain bigotry. You have a very bad habit of making compositional errors involving people as the class.

The Parrot Killer

31-10-2017 21:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote: Paul Manafort & Rick Gates are indited. The string pulling begins, with dozens (hundreds?) of strings to pull.
Ah.... you mean George Papadopoulos.
Quite correct...... So the human trash like litebrain have shown their hand...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" highlights me, as being correct. For that reason, it considers me to be "human trash".

Yes, showing its hands (paws?) is "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up", who continues to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner..... showing its lack of "humanity".
01-11-2017 02:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: The... "crimes" of Manafort and Gates occurred long before....

& Sam Clovis is a sweety, a nice guy & polite.
///////
Mueller has so much on Manafort & Gates, its taking two days to issue all the charges. Maybe there will be more charges tomorrow.
Mueller lawyers have pleaded to the court that these cases against Manafort & Gates be treated as, "complex cases", as M&G's lawyers have agreed. It appears there are hundreds of thousands of documents to be evaluated. Such agreements would eliminate the need for a constitutional "speedy trial".
More "don'T rump" associates to roll over dead.
Edited on 01-11-2017 03:47
01-11-2017 04:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in the Ukraine as it was laundering money for Ukraine. Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in Moscow..... as it was laundering money for "put-it-in"?
Edited on 01-11-2017 04:26
01-11-2017 05:58
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

More directly.

There is no paradox presented by using prophecy and science to understand a problem, and what to do about it.

When you call it all science like you do, yes it is.
GreenMan wrote:
It's just your opinion that the two oppose each other, not mine.

Science doesn't use prophecy. Science can't even predict anything without turning to a closed system such as mathematics.
GreenMan wrote:
And your opinion is based all on hearsay, and not one bit on research that you have undertaken.

No, it is based on the definitions of science and mathematics.
GreenMan wrote:
Prophecy and Religion are two separate things.

No, they aren't.
GreenMan wrote:
Prophecy is something that comes from God.

That is a religious statement.
GreenMan wrote:
Religion is something that comes from man, as a result of prophecy, or in most cases, the result of misinterpretation of prophecy, like Christianity, for example.

That is also a religious statement.
GreenMan wrote:
Of course, if someone is trying to mix Christian religion and science, then I see your point.

I am not referring to Christianity per se.
GreenMan wrote:
They don't mix, at all.

They are also not incompatible. Science and Christianity have no problems co-existing with each other. Science simply ignores religion, and religions either ignore or attack science.
GreenMan wrote:

You already said this.

Why do you assume that anytime anyone mentions religion they are talking about Christianity?

Even your religious statements contain bigotry. You have a very bad habit of making compositional errors involving people as the class.

We have science. It explains nature, as well as can be done with the knowledge we have.

We have prophecy. It gives us a glimpse into the future, in order to prevent us from killing ourselves.

And then we have religion, Christian or otherwise. It tells people what to think, and how to act, based on misinterpretations of prophecy.

Religion is a totally useless set of beliefs that get in the way of understanding either of the other two.

It's through a combination of understanding science and prophecy that people will survive the coming destructions. And that is because there is a lot going on that we don't know about. There are things we know we don't know, and there are things that we don't even suspect in our wildest dreams that will happen.

The Climate Change Alarmists, for example, think that we are ok for now, but need to consider what happens down the road a few hundred years. And that is because the climate has slowly been warming, and that is what is to be expected going forward. But the prophecies indicate otherwise. The tell us that by the time we figure out what's going on, that it just gets worse and worse as time goes on, with each catastrophe worse than the previous. They also warn us about people like you, Parrot, who would hinder any progress that anyone wanted to make in their preparation for survival. You are described as sitting on the wall, hurling insults at those who prepare, while you enjoy you daily dose of human shit for lunch. I guess that's what happens when people like you run out of food. But I'm thinking that doesn't really sound that bad to you, since you've probably already helped yourself to a few logs already, just for giggles and shits.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

01-11-2017 16:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in the Ukraine as it was laundering money for Ukraine. Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in Moscow..... as it was laundering money for "put-it-in"?

As we all know litebrain knows all these things by reading about them in his own postings.
01-11-2017 19:52
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
We have science. It explains nature, as well as can be done with the knowledge we have.

Science isn't knowledge. Is it a set of falsifiable theories that describe nature.
GreenMan wrote:
We have prophecy. It gives us a glimpse into the future, in order to prevent us from killing ourselves.

You don't need a prophet to understand suicide is a bad idea. As far as wars, many prophets have started wars, including Moses, David, etc.; even genocidal wars.
GreenMan wrote:
And then we have religion, Christian or otherwise. It tells people what to think, and how to act, based on misinterpretations of prophecy.
So...what Moses founded among his people was not a religion???
GreenMan wrote:
Religion is a totally useless set of beliefs that get in the way of understanding either of the other two.
Religions deviate, true. Usually by following a prophet of their own choosing.

Who is to say one prophet is true and the other is false? How do you determine that?

These are rhetorical questions only. The debate here is not about religion, but about climate and global 'warming'.

GreenMan wrote:
It's through a combination of understanding science and prophecy that people will survive the coming destructions. And that is because there is a lot going on that we don't know about. There are things we know we don't know, and there are things that we don't even suspect in our wildest dreams that will happen.

I'll leave your predictions out of this. You are making religious arguments.
GreenMan wrote:
The Climate Change Alarmists, for example, think that we are ok for now, but need to consider what happens down the road a few hundred years.

Not what Climate Change Alarmists (member of the Church of Global Warming) think. They are alarmists/[b]. They are predicting doom and gloom just like you are.

You are not a prophet.

[b]GreenMan wrote:
And that is because the climate has slowly been warming,
You don't know that. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
GreenMan wrote:
and that is what is to be expected going forward.
You are not a prophet. You are not using a closed system either. Your predictions might as well be from chicken entrails.
GreenMan wrote:
But the prophecies indicate otherwise.

So you choose to use chicken entrails.
GreenMan wrote:
The tell us that by the time we figure out what's going on, that it just gets worse and worse as time goes on, with each catastrophe worse than the previous.
Those entrails must stink.
GreenMan wrote:
They also warn us about people like you, Parrot, who would hinder any progress that anyone wanted to make in their preparation for survival.

I am not hindering anyone from anything. If you feel your only chance of survival is to move off the electrical grid...feel free. I'm not stopping you. If you want to do it because of a command from God or from some interpretation of prophecy by you, than it is YOU that is interpreting prophecy, just like the religions you dislike.
GreenMan wrote:
You are described as sitting on the wall, hurling insults at those who prepare, while you enjoy you daily dose of human shit for lunch.

I don't spend my time hurling insults at people. Folks in the Church of Global Warming tend to do that.
GreenMan wrote:
I guess that's what happens when people like you run out of food.

I'm not running out of food. We can produce more food than ever, thanks to actual science.

The Parrot Killer

01-11-2017 20:27
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: I'm not running out of food. We can produce more food than ever, thanks to actual science.

It's not science - it's the increasing CO2 in the atmosphere. At 180 ppm of CO2 photosythesis ceases. We had been as low as 200 ppm (perhaps lower) during the last Ice Age since the cold caused the oceans to absorb most of the CO2 out of the air.

Because plants rotate the CO2 out of the air and the rotting of plants causes the seas to continuously absorb and/or emit CO2 we cannot tell what percentage of CO2 growth is due to man and what to natural causes.

But rather simple math shows that man has probably contributed quite a bit. Not that this matters since the oceans are a far greater sink than source and the increasing levels of CO2 are probably almost entirely due to expulsion of CO2 because of this warm period.
01-11-2017 22:09
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: I'm not running out of food. We can produce more food than ever, thanks to actual science.

It's not science - it's the increasing CO2 in the atmosphere. At 180 ppm of CO2 photosythesis ceases. We had been as low as 200 ppm (perhaps lower) during the last Ice Age since the cold caused the oceans to absorb most of the CO2 out of the air.

No, it's science. The current concentration of CO2 is only 0.04% of the atmosphere, as measured at Mauna Loa. In 1960 this was 0.0315% of the atmosphere. A change of 0.0085% of the atmosphere isn't going to affect plant life much. In the meantime, are ability to grow food has increased five fold.
Wake wrote:
Because plants rotate the CO2 out of the air and the rotting of plants causes the seas to continuously absorb and/or emit CO2 we cannot tell what percentage of CO2 growth is due to man and what to natural causes.

I really don't care.
Wake wrote:
But rather simple math shows that man has probably contributed quite a bit. Not that this matters since the oceans are a far greater sink than source and the increasing levels of CO2 are probably almost entirely due to expulsion of CO2 because of this warm period.

CO2 is not capable of warming the Earth. It really is not worth worrying about it.

The Parrot Killer

02-11-2017 03:55
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
litesong wrote: Ah.... you mean George Papadopoulos.

Quite correct. The supposed "crimes" of Manafort and Gates....those "crimes"....
these "crimes"? Failure to report a foreign bank account and money laundering.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up", like a magic act, is diverting from George Papadopoulos, who is babbling its little heart out to Mueller. Looks like GP is setting the time-line for the russian-"don'T rump" conspiracy for "dirt" on presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Yes, "don'T rump" & henchmen, already knew & acted on their knowledge of russian hacking, weeks (months?) BEFORE the general public knew.
Of course, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" keeps watchin' FOX & isn't gettin' any of the information. Or maybe "wake-me-up" does know. Maybe, the russians keep "wake-me-up" informed.
///////
Anyhow, Manafort's money laundering goes well beyond the money laundering. Whether the money to be laundered comes from illegal sources or not, THAT MONEY COMING INTO THE COUNTRY, if used in a crime, is a crime in itself.
///////
Oh, yeah! More charges to come.... many more.... indictments against many many "don'T rump"..... hirees.
/////
Oh, oh! "don'T rump" is slamming Jared Kushner.
///////
Oh, oh! Talk is beginnin' on the various ways to impeach "don'T rump".
///////
Things is jes' beginnin' ta..... fall apart!
Edited on 02-11-2017 04:16
02-11-2017 07:05
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: CO2 is not capable of warming the Earth. It really is not worth worrying about it.

On your smartest day you are a nitwit.
02-11-2017 07:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote: Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in the Ukraine as it was laundering money for Ukraine. Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in Moscow..... as it was laundering money for "put-it-in"?

As we all know litebrain knows all these things by reading about them in his own postings.

Its in Mueller's documents. FOX is behind, but eventually they'll mention it in passing, while they follow it with denying words & quickly move to another story.
"wake-me-up" can wait.... till it wakes up.
Edited on 02-11-2017 07:48
02-11-2017 15:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote: Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in the Ukraine as it was laundering money for Ukraine. Court documents show that Manafort had offices operating in Moscow..... as it was laundering money for "put-it-in"?

Its in Mueller's documents. FOX is behind, but eventually they'll mention it in passing, while they follow it with denying words & quickly move to another story.
"wake-me-up" can wait.... till it wakes up.

The fact is that they have admitted that this has nothing to do with the present Presidency or his team. But you SOB will lie through your teeth anyway. Why don't you go out to these Indian Casinos and tell them that they should be living in Teepees and eating off of the land? You are gutter filth and every posting you improve on that.

After discovering what the media was saying and what the real case is I just sent $100 to the Trump campaign. And another $100 to the NRA. Why don't you come within range?
02-11-2017 16:34
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
wake is a very, very bitter old man. h
Edited on 02-11-2017 16:35
02-11-2017 17:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
L8112 wrote: wake is a very, very bitter old man. h

A very bitter old man that passes out money to people in need. Maybe they'll use it to buy dope but that's their problem and not mine.

I gave half of what I had in my pocket to some beggar and he asked for more. That's you. Because you aren't bitter.

I own my own home. I buy my own insurance. I don't drive down the freeway over 100 mph like illegals are now doing.

I have accomplished a 1000 times in my career what you will ever do. Bitter? About what moron?
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Two New Fair Global Financial System Can Easily Destroy Political Power Within All Nations129-01-2021 17:23
Climate change is on the move — but the political debate is standing still130-04-2019 16:29
Climate Change Is Now On The Political Agenda, Thanks To People Still Too Young To Vote317-03-2019 12:08
'Just asking for a safe future': Thousands of B.C. students protest political inaction on climate016-03-2019 14:01
The Corrupting Effect of (Liberal) Political Activism1827-07-2017 06:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact