Page 3 of 3<123
30-11-2017 20:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" wrote: What a choice.
Yer right. re-pubic-lick-uns don't have choices.
But re-pubic-lick-uns did choose & here's what they got:
Now that "don'T rump"(correct spelling) endorses roy moore for Alabama office, loyal re-pubic-lick-un members have another reason to be joyful with their party. The GOP, not only means Grand Old Party, but Grand Old Pedophiles. Since re-pubic-lick-uns are so christian, the words of the carol apply "good christian men, rejoice". My alternate spelling of re-pubic-lick-uns is indeed, the correct spelling.... not only the correct spelling, but the Politically Correct Spelling.
... you certainly are mentally unstable and insecure.
Posting 'bout mentally unstable & insecure "don'T rump" & re-pubic-lick-uns, shows the poster as being mentally stable, able to understand the wayward duo mental & moral compasses of "don'T rump" & re-pubic-lick-uns.
Yeah. Many psychiatrists have already compared his present mental trippings to his 20 & 30 year old videos. "don'T rump" is off the deep end & sinking quicker than a crash dive submarine.
Even tho "don'T rump" ascended to the toilet-throne of the kkk(always small letters) to become its grand wizard, david duke is trying to wrest the kkk(always small letters) out of his hands..... cause "don'T rump" is too darn....radical.
30-11-2017 20:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:.... you certainly are mentally unstable and insecure. Is that your Indian heritage?
An old post (& many other posts) by "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" declares its mental instability & insecurity:
"I just sent $100 to the Trump(sp.--- should be "don'T rump") campaign. And another $100 to the NRA. Why don't you come within range?"
Yes, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continually earns its name, & slips & slides in degradation, comforting itself with its heritage, old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
Edited on 30-11-2017 20:55
13-12-2017 06:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf filthy vile steekin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: this has nothing to do with the present Presidency or his team.
But the present President "don'T rump" took Sessions to be the Attorney General, & replaced him with Alabama Senator Democrat Doug Jones..... click... "don'T rump" just lost a re-pubic-lick-un Senator, because "don'T rump", roy moore & re-pubic-lick-uns like to lick pubics, demean women, & use power immorally.
Truly,
The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now
13-12-2017 07:06
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Bush's Tragic Legacy - How 9/11 Triggered America's Decline

"...The smoke was still rising from the rubble of the World Trade Center when Richard Armitage, at the time the US deputy secretary of state, spoke in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. "History begins today," he said.

In the coming decade, Armitage would turn out to be right -except the politician could not have foreseen how tragic the history would be following the epochal event.

It is the history of the decline of the USA as a superpower..."
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/bush-s-tragic-legacy-how-9-11-triggered-america-s-decline-a-785405.html

Cheer up.
There's always holidays.
13-12-2017 07:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]monckton wrote:....aftermath of the 9/11 attacks. "History begins today,"
The U.S. was declining well before 9/11. The day Richard Nixon began treating the chinese communists (always small letters) as less than the worst democidal manic governmental death machine ever constructed, was the day the U.S. allowed despotic savages think themselves able to commune with human beings as equals.
13-12-2017 08:07
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Yeah I was kind of with you a little bit there.
But kids these days don't care about black and white tv history they got internet and recent stuff full colour high def.
And there's rumours so bad even you got coherent.
13-12-2017 09:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]monckton wrote: kids these days don't care about black and white tv history they got internet and recent stuff full colour high def.
If U.S. kids want their babysitting tech made by chinese communists (always small letters) more than science to battle enemies, millenials will have much darker futures than even their gloomy eyes see now.
14-12-2017 15:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf filthy vile steekin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: this has nothing to do with the present Presidency or his team.
But the present President "don'T rump" took Sessions to be the Attorney General, & replaced him with Alabama Senator Democrat Doug Jones..... click... "don'T rump" just lost a re-pubic-lick-un Senator, because "don'T rump", roy moore & re-pubic-lick-uns like to lick pubics, demean women, & use power immorally.
Truly,
The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now
State senator kills himself after accusations emerge of his criminal sexual misconduct with a minor ~ 5 years previously.
Edited on 14-12-2017 15:19
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Two New Fair Global Financial System Can Easily Destroy Political Power Within All Nations129-01-2021 17:23
Climate change is on the move — but the political debate is standing still130-04-2019 16:29
Climate Change Is Now On The Political Agenda, Thanks To People Still Too Young To Vote317-03-2019 12:08
'Just asking for a safe future': Thousands of B.C. students protest political inaction on climate016-03-2019 14:01
The Corrupting Effect of (Liberal) Political Activism1827-07-2017 06:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact