Remember me
▼ Content

The Corona Virus NCOV COVID Made By Super Deities, Religion Gods Like For Few Reasons

The Corona Virus NCOV COVID Made By Super Deities, Religion Gods Like For Few Reasons16-06-2021 08:19
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
The Corona Virus NCOV COVID Made By Super Deities, Religion Gods Like For Few Reasons
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

Want to know the truth? Then here:
The reasons for the appear of fake stupid virus pandemic NCOV COVID is because:

- Those super deities, religion gods like was and are dying/vanishing, their vision for their world is collapsing.

- Try to find me the real savior Messiah Buddha.

Then they "sent" the orders to all stupid national governments and "created" fake virus pandemic to "collect" blood, liquid from the public through what called "virus testing".

You guys need to re-read the Bible at the end time, there is something said those "gods/deities" will send the public those virus.

And if you ask why those super deities, religion gods with super power can die/vanish, then my answer is that "they do not know the way of life, they do not fully understand the source of all creation".

So what next, when the crazy pandemic end?
There is no timeline, there is only event.

This crazy virus pandemic only end when 1 out of 2 scenario occur:
1. Me the real savior Messiah Buddha got accepted/recognized.

2. Super mega natural disaster occur (mark the dead of those stupid deities/gods).

The vaccine not going to end this pandemic, how that is not those the life work !

As a real savior Messiah Buddha, I am confident to say this year 2021 you will see the result !
I am deciding to stop connect with all of your via the internet from July 1st 2021 to allow much higher level beings to wake up and destroy all those stupid demi-gods and various other national governments !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
16-06-2021 19:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the vaccines aren't going to work any better than hiding in the basement. Bunch of idiots... The pandemic should be winding down in about a year, maybe late 2022. Sort of depends on how much effect the world leaders had on screwing it up. Mostly, all they really need to do is provide the tools, some of the weaker people might need to help them survive, and let everyone else catch the cold virus, and get over it.

We are going to several major out breaks, like in India right now. And each, will be blamed on a 'new' variant. We will continue to be assured that the 'holy' vaccines are effective, to encourage more people to get vaccinated sooner. It's safe fear mongering, since they just need to declare a new variant, if there is an outbreak locally. They will start a new round of 'booster' vaccines in a few months
17-06-2021 22:35
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I attended a tractor pull not too long ago (county fairgrounds). I would estimate that over 1,000 people attended the event, and not even one single person there bothered with a mask. Nobody was socially distanced either. We were free, we were having a good time, and it felt really good. Of course, this isn't the type of event that communist urbanite Madisonians would bother attending (as they would consider it to be "a bunch of climate-change-denying hillbillies" "polluting the atmosphere" with their "suped-up hillbilly pollution machines"). [ummmm, hey dumbasses... WE FEED YOU DEPRAVED ****S... why we bother to continue doing so, idk... Personally, I'm in support of completely cutting the enemy off from our precious supplies.]

(I'll let y'all know if I come down with COVID in the next week or two)

I also got speaking with a friendly gentlemen at a State Park earlier this week. We were first observing a couple of broads attempting to back up a boat trailer (and failing about as bad as one could possibly fail at it). Then I happened to notice his Trump hat on his passenger seat and told him "nice hat". He then said "I usually have it on" and immediately switched hats and we got talking about politics and how Biden is an illegitimate "President", the election fraud that occurred, Biden's cognitive issues, Kamala "Cameltoe" Harris and her overall ineptitude as well as the awkward forced laughter "tell" that she has. In short, the people who I get talking to seem to be honest, decent, hardworking folks who are "awake" and realize the communist takeover that is happening in this country as we speak.

I still want to know where all of these "Biden voters" are as I haven't been coming across any of them outside of the liberal shithole area that I work in.
Edited on 17-06-2021 22:41
17-06-2021 23:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Been playing with 3d modeling and animation. Not sure is the GIF will upload, but James should appreciate it some... Still have a lot to figure, only been a couple months. Still need to figure out lighting, backgrounds, getting clothes to work...
Attached image:

Edited on 18-06-2021 00:14
18-06-2021 00:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)

gfm7175 wrote: Of course, this isn't the type of event that communist urbanite Madisonians would bother attending (as they would consider it to be "a bunch of climate-change-denying hillbillies" "polluting the atmosphere" with their "suped-up hillbilly pollution machines").

Correction: They would consider you to be a bunch of RACIST NAZI Climate Change-denying GUN NUT RUBES.

You shouldn't totally misrepresent the standard mainstream majority position.

gfm7175 wrote: I still want to know where all of these "Biden voters" are as I haven't been coming across any of them outside of the liberal shithole area that I work in.

There weren't any Biden voters.

What we have is a very organized global effort to hijack all free elections. Apparently, the Sorros Marxism machine realized that no country with free elections has any effective mechanism for dealing with complete and brazen fraud *OR* for dealing with the case that the relatively few people serving as the check for fraud are themselves bought.

I would refer you to my post on Peru. Fujimori had won by about 4% when the polls closed ... but mysteriously the official announcement was "this is too close to call and we need to keep counting." Then, a few hours later, they announced that Castillo (the Communist) had amazingly squeaked by and won the election with 50.1% of the vote. Just as in your case, no Peruvians can find any other Peruvians who voted for Castillo (actually this is a small exaggeration; I believe about seven have been discovered).

I learned that the very same effort we see in the United States to impugn every aspect of national history is presently underway in Macedonia. If you study the history of ethnic rivalry in the region you'll see strong parallels to the Marxist drive to get Macedonia to renounce its slavic history and to completely align with leftist ideology and join NATO. Macedonia has already changed the name of the country to "NORTH Macedonia" to make it more palatable/acceptable to Greece, in a move that was viewed universally by Macedonians as a total sellout of their country which had been "The Republic of Macedonia" up until early 2019, it had been "The Republic of Macedonia" all the while it was a state of Yugoslavia and was Macedonia back in ancient times. The Macedonian President refused to approve the name change, and his approval is typically required ... but Macedonia has a Prime Minister as well (Zoran Zeav)... and somehow the Prime Minister magically pushed through the name change despite the overwhelming disapproval of the people and despite the President's refusal to sign.

... and then the Prime Minister was awarded the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung 2020 Human Rights Prize in Berlin.

Zoran Zaev was honored by European politicians who spoke at the ceremony organized by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation and the award was presented by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany Heiko Maas.

I believe we can expect a total blitz on free elections. I think the message is clear: If we can do it brazenly in the US with impunity, we can do it anywhere. Next stop Perú, thereafter whoever is having elections."

Of course, if they aren't free elections in the first place then their work is already done there.

18-06-2021 17:27
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
What we have is a very organized global effort to hijack all free elections. Apparently, the Sorros Marxism machine realized that no country with free elections has any effective mechanism for dealing with complete and brazen fraud *OR* for dealing with the case that the relatively few people serving as the check for fraud are themselves bought.

I believe we can expect a total blitz on free elections. I think the message is clear: If we can do it brazenly in the US with impunity, we can do it anywhere. Next stop Perú, thereafter whoever is having elections."

Precisely. Put the pieces together and one can see that a global assault on any and all free elections is occurring. Of course, as you are already well aware of, this effort has been occurring (and has been in a process of being fine-tuned), long before November 2020.

Join the debate The Corona Virus NCOV COVID Made By Super Deities, Religion Gods Like For Few Reasons:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact