Remember me
▼ Content

the CO2 and H2O back radiation greenhouse theory is wrong and violates the laws of phyics


the CO2 and H2O back radiation greenhouse theory is wrong and violates the laws of phyics26-09-2016 18:20
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1079)
Warmer things radiate to cooler things, not the other way around.

This is why, if you have an 80 C cup of water. You put it in a 70 C room or you put it in a 10 C room, it radiates faster in the 10 C room than in the 70 C room, so it cools faster in the 10 C room than in the 70 C room.

The ground radiates to the air because the ground is warmer than the air. The air does not radiate to the ground because the air is cooler than the ground. The air is almost the same temperature as the ground, so at night the ground barely radiates to the air and therefore stays fairly warm when the sun rises again.
Edited on 26-09-2016 18:20
26-09-2016 18:28
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1079)
You might be intrigued why CO2 in the air does not radiate to the ground. Don't ask me why. That's how the universe works. That's God's law.

It's as if the universe is alive. A cooler thing and a hotter thing communicate with each other in some ways scientists do not yet understand. A cooler thing refuses to transfer heat to a hotter thing. A hotter thing transfers heat to a cooler thing.
Edited on 26-09-2016 18:31
26-09-2016 20:29
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
The level of stupidity in here is just stunning.
26-09-2016 20:32
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Warmer things radiate to cooler things, not the other way around.

This is why, if you have an 80 C cup of water. You put it in a 70 C room or you put it in a 10 C room, it radiates faster in the 10 C room than in the 70 C room, so it cools faster in the 10 C room than in the 70 C room.

The ground radiates to the air because the ground is warmer than the air. The air does not radiate to the ground because the air is cooler than the ground. The air is almost the same temperature as the ground, so at night the ground barely radiates to the air and therefore stays fairly warm when the sun rises again.


All things radiate. ALL things. And they don't radiate "to". They. Just. Radiate.

And the surrounding atmosphere doesn't change the radiation. Only temperature and emissivity do.

The air, as well as the seas, serve as heat sinks to dampen the day/night temperature swings. This does not affect the average temperature at all.


"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
26-09-2016 20:33
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
You might be intrigued why CO2 in the air does not radiate to the ground. Don't ask me why. That's how the universe works. That's God's law.

It's as if the universe is alive. A cooler thing and a hotter thing communicate with each other in some ways scientists do not yet understand. A cooler thing refuses to transfer heat to a hotter thing. A hotter thing transfers heat to a cooler thing.


REPRESSING THE URGE TO MURDER EVERYONE IN A BLIND RAGE

HOW

CAN

YOU

EVEN


"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
26-09-2016 22:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(5234)
Tai Hai Chen wrote: That's how the universe works. That's God's law.

"Don't ask me, I don't know." - Ozzy Ozbourne, when asked what happens to photons that are re-radiated to the earth.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: It's as if the universe is alive.

It's not as if the universe is alive so much as if it is curved.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: A cooler thing and a hotter thing communicate with each other in some ways scientists do not yet understand.




.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

When the alt-physics birds sing about "indivisible bodies," we've got pure BS. - VernerHornung

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-09-2016 00:12
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
snort




Join the debate the CO2 and H2O back radiation greenhouse theory is wrong and violates the laws of phyics:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N226013-12-2019 17:04
Why can't you say Venus is hotter than Mercury because Venus got CO2?4613-12-2019 16:59
Angstrom is right. Arrhenius is wrong.606-12-2019 18:20
Greenhouse Gases Do NOT Violate The Stefan-Boltzmann Law74322-11-2019 04:54
So what if the Chinese fossil fuel industry pays me to spread lies about greenhouse gas?7515-11-2019 04:47
Articles
Theory
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact