Remember me
▼ Content

The Climate Change Crisis Is More About Human Development Problems & Low Level Mindset

The Climate Change Crisis Is More About Human Development Problems & Low Level Mindset23-11-2021 11:24
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(28)
The Climate Change Crisis Is More About Human Development Problems & Low Level Mindset
Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com

The eternal truth about "climate change" is not about anything you seen in the media, but it is more about human development problems and low level mindset of thinking, living.

The hard fact is that: if you cannot raise the human intelligent to "match" with the development of physical matter (here is technology in general), then you will never ever able to solve the Climate Change problem.

The sad part is that all most top secret and public government fail to even understand one basic simple thing is that technology is limited, while human God are unlimited.
By forcing and encourage people using technology, that mean instead of choose the correct path of unlimited, they are now using the limited road way.

What is more stupid about this society, this civilization?
They are prefer to spend endless money on all kind of stupid actions related to climate change, invest in all mortal low level human beings that do not even have a big talk like "sure know how to solve the problem".
While me, the one with guarantee success, they did not even give a damm of checking, verifying !

Sorry folks, but no any government or any organizations can help you deal with the climate change crisis because they are too stupid, their moral are too low, they do not willing to accept the fact that there is much higher, smarter human live nearby them.

With the current development and path way, "your world" will vanished by natural forces such as earthquake, volcano eruption, that is 100% certain.
Unless you are either fully evolved "God" or have any direction connection with "God" level beings like me.

Overall, the only correct to end the climate change problem is helping people get smarter and aware about their god body and life.

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com
Join the debate The Climate Change Crisis Is More About Human Development Problems & Low Level Mindset:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Defeat Corona Virus COVID With The Help Of God & Religions By Unlock Sacred Scriptures030-11-2021 15:07
All The Enslave People Controllers Will Never Understand, Reach Godlike Level023-11-2021 11:15
The Savior Book: How To Unlock Human Body Secret, Live To Thousands Years & More [Limited Time]017-11-2021 12:24
The Perfect Best Humanity Development Evolution Must Be The New Global CryptoCurrency System 2.0114-11-2021 15:49
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact