Remember me
▼ Content

The Biggest Humanity Sin Many Religions Talking About With Divine Level Explanation

The Biggest Humanity Sin Many Religions Talking About With Divine Level Explanation03-09-2020 11:38
HumanSin
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
The Biggest Humanity Sin Many Religions Talking About With Divine Level Explanation

If you ask what is the number one priority of human race now, then it must be unify all religions, thus unify all nations !
All the governments, groups cannot make that happen, but I can easily do that , but nobody believe and give me a chance, how a stupid crazy world !

In many religion sacred textbooks, there are a lot of talking about human's sins.
But do you know what exactly "human sins" mean from the "God" stand point of view, not from normal mortal human understanding like "act bad, talk bad, etc." ?!

If you do not know your sins correctly, you cannot "clear" your sin, all kind of "gambling action" such as prepare the way, do this do that are meaningless.

As a real world savior with the eternal knowledge of life, I can easily decode what is the eternal truth many Gods/Deities was talking about in many religions.

Here are the 3 biggest sin of humanity:
1. Do not know the rule of the eternal infinite life. Human was born to become a immortal beings, but they do not know that.
2. Do not study,understand hidden teachings in many religion sacred textbooks, which you give help them fully know that rule. (After the religions appear)
3. Do not listen to the world savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya, even though I was took risks and negative karma returned to send a lot of messages, emails to all nation governments and the public. (In 2020)

1. If you wonder why there is no any supreme beings, gods, angels come to tell everything, to defeat the "evil", etc?
Then the answer is that the sacred teaching infinite life was already told, was already given to humanity but they did not remember.
Why? Because they are full of theory without any real life experience.

Just ask yourself, just compare with your personal experience, a virtual trip on videos vs a real life travel trip, which one you remember more.
Many theory teaching in school, how much you even remember till now, or almost forget everything ?!

That is also the reason for so called "media human healthy censorship". I am not talking about stupid power politics censorship but only matter related to human health.

If everybody know the secret of immortal life now, then they will get bored and destroy the civilization by endless war just like what was happened in history.

That is the reason why you must take care of yourself, you must take full responsibility for your own actions, stop dreaming and waiting for "miracle" or any kind of big public disclosure, or free help from your governments, authorities to tell you everything about life, forget all of those things for that will never ever happen.

That is why people who want to know about the secret of immortal life, the Universal life of everything, they must spend time to do your own study, research and experience by yourself.

2. The true purpose of all religions is for education, to study all, not for causing war, chaos, to compare which one is better which one you should follow, worship.
Each religion have their own positive and negative teaching base on each people/nation location, situation.

There are a lot of hidden teaching, hidden sacred knowledge and wisdom in all religions, which are waiting for you to discover.

This is the sin of all people, especially the rich money people group who have a lot of wealth and time.

That is why the next evolution of humanity will and must have direct link with hidden sacred teaching in religions.

You can easily live to 400, 500 years old and beyond that if you truly fully know and understanding all of the sacred deep hidden religions teachings was given by above mortal human level.

No any education in any schools, universities is harder than those religion books for sure.
And the only beings can help you do that is me the world savior.

3. Many people, groups, governments do not recognize and listen to me the Legendary World Savior.
That is the newest biggest sin of humanity in 2020.
Many ancient prophecy already said people will not recognize him.
Because their mindset full of "toxic thinking" such as sex, money, gold, power, etc.
But me only talked about Divine sacred plan for Earth planet not just 100 – 200 years but many thousand years ahead of time.

If you have your problem cannot be solved, but you do not tell your teacher/boss who know how to get it done, how the hell your teaching, your boss can help you while they are having a lot of other things in mind especially their own personal life ?!

There is a crazy person who telling you he is the world savior and know the secret of immortal life, and a normal famous person who telling you about how the future world will be only with peace, fantastic life for all. Which one will give you chance to know the God, to know the eternal life, the Nirvana state more ?!

That is exactly happening on Earth right now at the top the authority, the secret groups, the monarchy.
Instead of a straight talk and tell their problem they have with me the World Savior Legend, they are listening to whatever stupid beings with outdated knowledge about life, they are expecting me to spend time and "decode" their own personal life your own problem, which have nothing related to my personal world.

They are still thinking cause war, chaos will "force" the world savior appear and help them, just like instead of taking full responsibility for their own actions, they are blaming each others, a toxic blaming culture !

As much as I want to save your guys, but the Divine way of life is giving out correct policy through the media, governments from the top, but not to have any chaos revolution from the bottom.

If your authority do not wake up and listen me, then the only option left is causing natural catastrophe disaster, and the corona virus NCOV COVID-19 SARS-COV-2 is just the beginning of the end if nothing happen.

That is also a reason I have shared some very important self study immortal life materials on the internet for all to study, to research. It may not be straight forward like what you want, but you can only see the miracle when you try it for yourself.

To all beings, groups, I remind all of you that I only answer any questions you guys have and asked at forum freejoy.aimoo.com, till 15-09-2020 September 15th, 2020.

The eternal purpose of life is not helping each others as much as you can, is not to save other lazy poor people, but to fully understand your immortal human body, to know the source of life, the source of all creation.

Best Regard,
The Savior
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
03-09-2020 16:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
September 16th can't come fast enough...
03-09-2020 19:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Is it too late to sign up, and get a free 'Armageddon 2020' T-Shirt? What sort of S & H charges, to ship to USA. Do you accept EBT cards?
03-09-2020 20:59
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

If the world population continues climbing, then the next Little Ice Age could have severe repercussions. Places like the US and Europe will be hardest hit. And Americans will be moving to Mexico.
We'll be dead then so no worries.
04-09-2020 19:34
(5193)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

If the world population continues climbing, then the next Little Ice Age could have severe repercussions. Places like the US and Europe will be hardest hit. And Americans will be moving to Mexico.

I thought the IPCC debunked that 'little ice age', mostly a Norwegian thing anyway, so no big deal. Who cares anyway, only eleven days left, before Kool-aid drinking time.
05-09-2020 01:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Well...since that's 4000 years from now (IAW the regular cycle that's claimed), I don't think you have to worry much about it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-09-2020 02:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote: September 16th can't come fast enough...

Mexico's Independence day?

You lost me.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2020 03:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: September 16th can't come fast enough...

Mexico's Independence day?

You lost me.

Same clown from another thread. Sept 16th is doomsday. Try to keep up IBdaMann.

Remember the deadline September 15th 2020 at forum freejoy.aimoo.com, what I mean is last chance is last chance, your nation your government can easily vanished and will become the "warning example sacrifice" for the rest after that time.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
06-09-2020 03:19
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:Same clown from another thread. Sept 16th is doomsday. Try to keep up IBdaMann.

OK, but I'm telling you, come Sept 16th, those Mexicans won't be celebrating all that "still being alive" crap ... they're going to be celebrating their independence and slamming tequila when the bell rings.

The reason I know this is because Mexicans speak Spanish but the end of times was announced in English. They have no idea that the world is even supposed to end.

So why are you HATING on Mexicans all of a sudden?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-09-2020 03:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Same clown from another thread. Sept 16th is doomsday. Try to keep up IBdaMann.

OK, but I'm telling you, come Sept 16th, those Mexicans won't be celebrating all that "still being alive" crap ... they're going to be celebrating their independence and slamming tequila when the bell rings.

The reason I know this is because Mexicans speak Spanish but the end of times was announced in English. They have no idea that the world is even supposed to end.

So why are you HATING on Mexicans all of a sudden?

It is YOU that is hating on the Mexicans. "Mexican is a "dirty" word.

It will be HISPANICS slamming the tequila.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
06-09-2020 05:55
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:It will be HISPANICS slamming the tequila.

You don't think that it's a tad racist of you to call all hispanics drunken boozers?

06-09-2020 06:18
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

You don't think that it's a tad racist of you to call all hispanics drunken boozers?

Statistically speaking, Hispanics might not be near the top. People who live in Baltic countries might actually top the list in consumption. That is after you, ITN, gfm7175 and Harvey55.
06-09-2020 07:41
(14373)
James___ wrote:Statistically speaking, Hispanics might not be near the top. People who live in Baltic countries might actually top the list in consumption. That is after you, ITN, gfm7175 and Harvey55.

You might have a point in my case. About two months ago I set my own time record for polishing off a 1.75-liter bottle of Calico Jack.

I killed this bad boy in only three weeks and two days. I'm fairly certain I can beat even that time with a little dedication and focused effort.

06-09-2020 08:09
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:Statistically speaking, Hispanics might not be near the top. People who live in Baltic countries might actually top the list in consumption. That is after you, ITN, gfm7175 and Harvey55.

You might have a point in my case. About two months ago I set my own time record for polishing off a 1.75-liter bottle of Calico Jack.

I killed this bad boy in only three weeks and two days. I'm fairly certain I can beat even that time with a little dedication and focused effort.

Son, the world likes alcohol. https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/alcohol-consumption-by-country If I were you, 3 weeks isn't anything to worry about. Kind of suggests that you have a life.
This is a link to the atomic clock. https://www.time.gov/
Not sure if time is going to slow? Watch that for an hour. Was that an hour? Einstein would say that's relativity. It's a matter of if you're aware of time.
I guess the question is, anything else you'd like to do? You might not do it today, but you could look forward to doing it. This is one example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqVPtUWhwNw
Edited on 06-09-2020 08:14
06-09-2020 08:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Funny story. I was at a Bike Lexington event and asked someone about bike clubs. I told him that I rode a Mountain Bike. He told me that they had "amateur rides" for people like me. I told him before I got ran over by a van doing 50 mph, I rode between 120 to 140 miles per week.
The guy standing next to him started laughing. This is because the first guy was arrogant. Going downhill as in this video, it's actually easier because you're not climbing up one hill to go down the next. Watch the Tour De France. Hill climbing is a specialty.
Still, downhill riding like they show is fun if you don't go off the trail. Leaving it isn't good. You could break anything from your little finger to your neck.

With me IBDM, got hit by a van going 50 mph. I could attack a hill at an angle of over 30º. I never took my bike out of it's highest gear ratio. Thing is, people should be allowed to decide when to place themselves at risk.
At the same time, ever have something push you down the road when you're looking at the lug nuts on your front axle? That means that you're in front of the handle bars and over your front tire.
Just the wrong center of balance. If you don't get it. The pavement and your face meeting are next. Kind of why you want to keep your handle bars in front of you.
It's about balance. You don't want to be looking down at the road.
Edited on 06-09-2020 08:52
06-09-2020 09:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBDM, do you know the easiest way to kill someone? Say you're helping them when you push them in front of a bus. You tried saving them but unfortunately you couldn't do enough. That's what people will hear and that's what they'll see.
Kind of why I ask, how can you help your own situation? It might not be easy but think about it.
06-09-2020 17:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:

I do apologize. I was completely unaware of the Mexican Jet Stream.

07-09-2020 00:48
(5193)
No more daily updates on the upcoming Apocalypse? Guess we should have been a little more cordial to our guest...

We do have a couple of possible hurricanes crossing the Atlantic, but don't think they are a threat for us. One might be heading up toward the Norwegian Jet Stream. Maybe BLM will shoot another cop, and spark large scale retaliation this time. Those aren't beanbags and rubber bullets anymore. Just a guess, but likely been some undersea volcanic activity in the Indian Ocean lately, and an eruption is soon. Which causes earthquakes, and massive tsunamis. Happened a while back, about this time of year. Busy time of year for natural disasters, just need to pick one that arrives in a timely manner. Sort of like those climate change nuts.
07-09-2020 06:49
Leader
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
All the "doomdays" like in Movie 2012 is only exist in "mortal human" mindset.
But it does not occur in the savior's world.
So as long as you believe me as the savior then you will still ok from natural catastrophe.

It tooks couple of weeks to manifest become reality.

If you just watch the Formula 1 Italian racing, did you see the miracle made by me the Messiah ?!
A bottom 5 car racing team who followed my advice and switch things up, won the race by luck !
The chance is less than 0.01% for that stuffs happen again !
07-09-2020 23:49
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:I do apologize. I was completely unaware of the Mexican Jet Stream.

So now you are denying that Norway even exists. How is the Mexican Jet Stream even going to get into the US without applying for asylum?

Wait! Yes, you're right ... through Norway! That's it! GasGuzzler, you're a genius.

I apologize for having ever doubted you. You are still a RACIST! but you're a damn genius one. I hope you never become a socialist dictator.

08-09-2020 00:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I do apologize. I was completely unaware of the Mexican Jet Stream.

So now you are denying that Norway even exists. How is the Mexican Jet Stream even going to get into the US without applying for asylum?

Wait! Yes, you're right ... through Norway! That's it! GasGuzzler, you're a genius.

I apologize for having ever doubted you. You are still a RACIST! but you're a damn genius one. I hope you never become a socialist dictator.

Yes, both of the racist jet streams fully integrated right over the United States Of America. Isn't it a beautiful thing? I just wish I could show our friend Victor. So many swirls and circulations.

Attached image:

08-09-2020 03:50
(14373)
GasGuzzler wrote:Yes, both of the racist jet streams fully integrated right over the United States Of America. Isn't it a beautiful thing? I just wish I could show our friend Victor. So many swirls and circulations.

Brilliant! You have saved planet earth!

Wait, you aren't plotting to become a Climate oligarch, are you?

08-09-2020 07:57
StopDreaming
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Stop dreaming idiots !
Phase 2 only start when the USA be erased by super volcano Yellowstone !
You guys can continue leave like those Muslim people, who was saying about the overcrowed accident in Mecca lead to many people dead that is "act of Allah God", instead of their stupid management !

The same fate is mostly likely go to the USA if their leaders their authority continue dreaming !
USA is going to doom and erased because they are the easiest nation can be rebuilt, by just put immigration people from other countries.

I do not threat any beings, I am only telling you the future the predictions of Earth Planet will do based on my knowledge. Of course you can think otherwise and have their own opinion about life as well.

Human with big ego, it is very tough when you are talking with "dying people".
Remember how the White people "colony" the Black people and some part of Asia by using forces, because that is the only way, words cannot explain.

A similar history is going to occur again, but this time it is the battle between the savior Messiah vs the rest sleepy public people. And I am not going to use any physical weapon, but it is Divine nature weapon beyond human eyes and any kind of technology can confirm !

Enjoy the natural catastrophe mega disaster !
08-09-2020 15:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Yes, both of the racist jet streams fully integrated right over the United States Of America. Isn't it a beautiful thing? I just wish I could show our friend Victor. So many swirls and circulations.

Brilliant! You have saved planet earth!

Wait, you aren't plotting to become a Climate oligarch, are you?

As I understand my climate Bible, a denier may never ascend to any level of the climate oligarchy. Deniers are permantly banned

At least I have save our planet from obliteration. Take that, Savior Messiah!

09-09-2020 03:39
(14373)
StopDreaming wrote: Stop dreaming idiots ! Phase 2 only start when the USA be erased by super volcano Yellowstone !

Can we dispense with the social distancing when it does?

StopDreaming wrote: You guys can continue leave like those Muslim people, who was saying about the overcrowed accident in Mecca lead to many people dead that is "act of Allah God", instead of their stupid management !

I remember that. We'll have the CDC send out a bulletin for everyone to avoid long crowded tunnels in 110F temperatures.

StopDreaming wrote:The same fate is mostly likely go to the USA if their leaders their authority continue dreaming !

We don't have any crowded tunnels in Death Valley.

Join the debate The Biggest Humanity Sin Many Religions Talking About With Divine Level Explanation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
I The Messiah Will Release Divine Documents For New Era On Earth In This Conditions010-07-2023 07:26
FASTER GLACIER MELTING MECHANISM COULD CAUSE HUGE SEA LEVEL RISES420-05-2023 19:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact