Remember me
▼ Content

The Best Way To Defeat Liars, Cheaters Is Challenging Them To Take Oath In Religious Sacred Sites

The Best Way To Defeat Liars, Cheaters Is Challenging Them To Take Oath In Religious Sacred Sites18-11-2021 06:12
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
The Best Way To Defeat Liars, Cheaters Is Challenging Them To Take Oath In Religious Sacred Sites
Original Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com

We are living in a world with too much liars, cheaters, the total number of "stupid bad" low-level people number is out-weight the "good smart" high-level people number.

It is such a waste of time to debate with those stupid people.
The best and fastest way to find out the truth, to find out who is "correct", who is "wrong" is gambling in front of many sacred religious sites.

Nobody can "made up" the old sacred temples, shrines, churches that exist from thousands year till today.

It is very easy to "marketing" and get attention from the public.
All you need to do is setup a group and challenging all the people/group/entities you think are liars, cheaters, deceivers to take oath, take swear till death in many old sacred religious sites all around the world and from as many different religions as possible. Because they "possible" control few location but they cannot all the world !

Example:
The current on going corona virus COVID virus pandemic have 2 groups with 2 ideology:
– 1 say vaccine is "good" and it is the only way to go.
– 2 say vaccine is "bad", it is about human immune system that matter.

Both group go to at least 10 popular sacred sites from all various religions from all around the world to take the "gambling".
Because the battle now is about "vaccine" and "human immune system".

So the one with pro-vaccine must say take oath: "I/We willing to using COVID vaccine and let my immune system off/disappear because vaccine is better than human immune system, hey God let's remove my human health immune system, Vaccine is enough".

While the other group must say/take oath: "I/We never using vaccine because without human immune system, you cannot survive any kind of virus including the COVID, hey God let's empower my human health immune system because that's the best way to protect ".

That's is a basic simple oath example.
There could be more like "promise didn't not hide any corona virus COVID information from the public, promise do not using COVID like a weapon with the public, promise do not take any idea/strategy from any other secret group but "manage" the COVID event and give out public policy base by 100% self-decision".
Sorry folks, I don't think any national leaders have gut to take that oath in many popular sacred religious sites because they would crushed and die instantly by higher level beings God within few days !

You can using similar format to challenge others in many different subjects in life, too.

Remember, do not waste time to "debate" if they do not willing to listen and have opened mindset. Just using "gambling" to settle everything, and gambling in front of religious God and natural God are the only way to go !

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Original Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com
18-11-2021 07:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Most religions were corrupted, before the written word... By design, most only educate you on how to willingly empty your wallet.

Vaccines aren't a magic weapon medicine. They give your body the infection experience, usually without the symptoms, or killing you. Some would probably have been better of getting infected with the virus, being allergic to some of the ingredients... Infection, vaccination. the results are the same. If the body is sufficiently provoked, antibodies a produced, to better fight any future infection by that virus. They are the same antibodies, part of your immune system. There is no difference in the antibodies, just the method of provoking the immune system to produce them. Vaccines are less guaranteed to produce the response though. The dose is generally weak, so as not to sicken, possibly kill. A kinder version, but not always sufficient. Of course, most won't be exposed or infected, and will never know if it worked.
18-11-2021 07:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
HarveyH55 wrote:Vaccines aren't a magic weapon medicine.

They make for excellent placebos in double-blind clinical tests ... especially when participation in the clinical tests is mandated by the government.

HarveyH55 wrote: They give your body the infection experience, usually without the symptoms, or killing you.

... unless you get the placebo in which case the "without the symptoms" is indistinguishable from an actual vaccine.

HarveyH55 wrote: Some would probably have been better of getting infected with the virus,

Most would have been better off. The body's immune system becomes much stronger against the live version of a virus than against one that is already dead. Yes, there are symptoms and you might not feel well for a brief period but afterwards you are better off.

Join the debate The Best Way To Defeat Liars, Cheaters Is Challenging Them To Take Oath In Religious Sacred Sites:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
This book will help the world defeat the corona virus COVID228-11-2021 05:25
If Humanity Want To Defeat The COVID & Evolve, They Must Use Proactive Herd Immunity Strategy103-09-2021 07:48
If You Want To Defeat The Evil, You Must Stop Hope Others & Must Believe In Unseen Divine Force031-07-2021 10:38
Use NCOV COVID To Defeat All Corrupt Governments & Bad Entities, Save The People025-07-2021 05:54
The Winning Goal Condition Against The Royal Group Is Defeat The Current Money System113-07-2021 20:12
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact