Remember me
▼ Content

The Ax is Falling

The Ax is Falling16-11-2017 18:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
When the court case resumes that Michael Mann so foolishly brought against Tim Ball the ax will fall on Mann. He is now in contempt of court for not supplying his records to Ball for analysis which would show that Mann is a total liar. That the hockey stick was pure invention and that it is likely that Mann will be put on the witness stand to testify who paid him to make his outrageous claims.

Officials at NOAA and NASA are about to be in a sling as well.

All over the world it is being discovered that falsified data was being used to try to enslave the people of this world with fear of the impossible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

The religious followers are soon to be without leaders.

Time Magazine made the false claim that because Trump didn't interfere with the release of a false science paper from NASA that he necessarily agreed with it. Time and Newsweek have made themselves the Dark Lords of Mordor. And with great glee.

What we're seeing is that the liars of the environmentalist movement are being caught. And hopefully we'll be seeing them going to jail after court cases prove their falsification.

And we will discover who is behind this hoax and why.
16-11-2017 19:37
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Good luck with that.
Who is this guy - the antichrist?

... He has taken a stance which runs counter to the scientific consensus on a number of issues, including global warming, the link between passive smoking and cancer, and the dangers posed by asbestos...

...Booker has also argued in support of intelligent design, claiming that supporters of the theory of evolution "rest their case on nothing more than blind faith and unexamined a priori assumptions".

... In December 2009, Christopher Booker and Richard North had published an article in The Sunday Telegraph in which they questioned whether Rajendra Pachauri, chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), was using his position for personal gain, with a follow-up Telegraph article in January 2010. On 21 August 2010, The Daily Telegraph issued an apology, and withdrew the December article from their website having reportedly paid legal fees running into six figures. Dr Pachauri described the statements against him as "another attempt by the climate sceptics to discredit the IPCC."...

... Booker has championed the cause of Victoria Haigh, bringing him into further conflict with the judiciary. According to the High Court, Haigh falsely claimed that her former husband had sexually abused their daughter and coached the child into backing up the story, going on to spread the allegations on the internet and in her local community when the courts rejected them as a fabrication. ...

... Booker also championed the cause of Marie Black. Ms Black fled the UK with her partner and daughter in order to evade social services. Ms Black was subsequently convicted of 23 charges of serious sexual offences against children, including rape ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Booker

Asbestos eh?
Don't tell me those Chinese bastards have tricked us into banning that as well?
16-11-2017 19:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
monckton wrote:
Good luck with that.

... He has taken a stance which runs counter to the scientific consensus on a number of issues, including global warming, the link between passive smoking and cancer, and the dangers posed by asbestos...

...Booker has also argued in support of intelligent design, claiming that supporters of the theory of evolution "rest their case on nothing more than blind faith and unexamined a priori assumptions".

... In December 2009, Christopher Booker and Richard North had published an article in The Sunday Telegraph in which they questioned whether Rajendra Pachauri, chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), was using his position for personal gain, with a follow-up Telegraph article in January 2010. On 21 August 2010, The Daily Telegraph issued an apology, and withdrew the December article from their website having reportedly paid legal fees running into six figures. Dr Pachauri described the statements against him as "another attempt by the climate sceptics to discredit the IPCC."...

... Booker has championed the cause of Victoria Haigh, bringing him into further conflict with the judiciary. According to the High Court, Haigh falsely claimed that her former husband had sexually abused their daughter and coached the child into backing up the story, going on to spread the allegations on the internet and in her local community when the courts rejected them as a fabrication. ...

... Booker also championed the cause of Marie Black. Ms Black fled the UK with her partner and daughter in order to evade social services. Ms Black was subsequently convicted of 23 charges of serious sexual offences against children, including rape ...

Asbestos eh?

Your article against, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is sweet.
Edited on 16-11-2017 19:57
16-11-2017 19:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Good luck with that.

Asbestos eh?

What I find interesting is that I am providing science and opinion.

You on the other hand are doing nothing more than attempting to discredit anyone with opinions different than yours.
16-11-2017 21:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: I am providing science and opinion.

Correction: "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" provides more opinion & even more threats.
Edited on 16-11-2017 21:02
16-11-2017 21:19
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:

You on the other hand are doing nothing more than attempting to discredit anyone with opinions different than yours.

I'm picking up the slack for you.
Critical thinking should cause you to dismiss the content that you read before you even share it.
I really wouldn't want to be on the same side of an issue as this booker character.
Lets see if the Telegraph is lawyered up properly this time.
17-11-2017 00:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:

I'm picking up the slack for you.
Critical thinking should cause you to dismiss the content that you read before you even share it.
I really wouldn't want to be on the same side of an issue as this booker character.
Lets see if the Telegraph is lawyered up properly this time.

You don't even know what critical thinking is. You have no training in science and continually make statements so stupid that it's plain that you've never bothered to even look up what you're saying.

With your "Yazza boss" to your masters you bow and scrape to whatever they say. Science from the outset has one outstanding feature - skepticism. You aren't even skeptical when they say the most outlandish things like moron litebrain who has been harping on the shrinking ice pack and the least look shows that it has been growing and not shrinking. That it goes back and forth from year to year and that the changes in the ice flows means literally nothing at all.
17-11-2017 00:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Wake wrote:... critical thinking....
Critically, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
17-11-2017 06:39
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake you are so gullible. You should listen to Mockton. Because he is right. There are people, like your latest hero, who are just doing what they can to slow down the effort to do anything about Climate Change. Supporting stupidity just means that you are stupid.

Michael Mann has nothing to fear from that idiot, because his chart is accurate.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
17-11-2017 17:29
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake you are so gullible. You should listen to Mockton. Because he is right. There are people, like your latest hero, who are just doing what they can to slow down the effort to do anything about Climate Change. Supporting stupidity just means that you are stupid.

Michael Mann has nothing to fear from that idiot, because his chart is accurate.

Then by all means watch what happens in court. Mann has committed contempt of court rather than allow his data to be inspected. With your vast knowledge of how to use toilet paper (hopefully - I'd have to ask your mama) you aren't even aware of what that means.

My latest heroes? Gee, you haven't followed the conversation here for more than what - a month? And you are unaware that they are saying nothing more than I've been saying for 5 years.

It's plain that there is something wrong with you. You claim to be a "controls engineer" but that is probably your active imagination because you install thermostats in homes for people.

Your quoting bible passages and then denying religious beliefs, your total ignorance of almost everything you attempt to talk about. You admitted that you wanted to see man wiped off of the face of the Earth.

Don't come around here and act as if you had a clue. You don't impress anyone by charting out the temperature readings of someone else and telling us that gives you deep understanding of the secrets of the universe. Especially when those readings are almost all suppositions.
18-11-2017 09:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: You don't impress.....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" impresses as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.

Join the debate The Ax is Falling:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
The World Is Falling Apart1327-05-2019 23:22
Greenland Is Falling Apart024-04-2019 20:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact