Remember me
▼ Content

Tens of thousands march in France demanding action on climate change

Tens of thousands march in France demanding action on climate change17-03-2019 18:55
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.france24.com/en/20190316-dozens-thousands-gather-paris-second-climate-rally-after-students-march
17-03-2019 19:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
Seems like another French revolution is in the works? Practically everyone is marching in Paris these days.

We'll see what happens when one of these protests from these kids comes up against a yellow vest march!

Thing could get ugly real fast.

Edited on 17-03-2019 19:20
17-03-2019 20:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
Into the Night wrote:
Seems like another French revolution is in the works? Practically everyone is marching in Paris these days.

We'll see what happens when one of these protests from these kids comes up against a yellow vest march!

Thing could get ugly real fast.

The test engineer in me is wondering why we (Americans) aren't doing everything in our power to assist Europe in transitioning to a "Green New Deal"-type of continent so we can observe whether or not they tax the shit out of themselves into a prosperous utopia.

We could base our decisions on that outcome.

Oh wait! All the accords and deals and treaties only apply to the US, not to anyone else.

Nevermind.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-03-2019 18:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.france24.com/en/20190316-dozens-thousands-gather-paris-second-climate-rally-after-students-march

You have to expect things like this when these children have been under a complete and total propaganda program almost from birth. If you drill something into anyone's head enough times it requires a very strong will to resist simply going with the flow.

Children in particular are vulnerable to this because they want to feel part of a group and why not a group that wants to "save the planet" no matter that the planet doesn't require any saving and that they don't have any prospective at just how little man can do to the environment of this planet.

A country road up a very steep hill that I ride my bicycle looked like a trash heap. So I drove up there and parked at the top and walked down collecting all of the garbage along the way. I left the bags at the bottom and walked back up the several miles to the top and drove down, picked the bags up, and took them to the dump. One week later you couldn't tell I had done a thing. There were even whiskey bottles thrown out in exactly the same spots.

Yesterday riding my bike with a group down the Bay Trail we spotted this old guy with a shopping cart full of plastic residue. We stopped and asked him how often he does this - every day he cleans a two mile stretch of shore line voluntarily. Every day he recovers exactly the same amount. It is ALL soda cups and straws and plastic burger wrappers and the plastic bags they give you to carry all this stuff.

These are all from the kids in the same age group as those protesting - they are protesting their very own actions and do not care if they are the problem. But, like man, protesting is like so cool.

Join the debate Tens of thousands march in France demanding action on climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Divine Program Make Human God Again Help You Live To Thousands Years Is Open Free For All225-10-2021 06:32
March 42606-03-2021 19:37
Action that we all should take urgently!2213-10-2020 04:39
Global Warming (not necessarily caused by people) will release nasty extinct viruses from tens of thousan101-05-2020 05:04
Govt action2529-02-2020 04:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact