Remember me
▼ Content

Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry

Page 9 of 9<<<789
13-05-2024 21:34
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(791)
Into the Night wrote:
Im a BM wrote:
It sounds like IBdaMann had no choice in the matter.

He was forced to look up a graphic, and then take extra steps to enlarge it enough to see the name of the author.

At that point, he had no choice other than to do a search on that name, and publish everything he could find.
[b]

"... and the kicker ... he wants you to blame me for his demand that everyone go out and learn more about him." - IBdaMann[/b]

When an Internet troll bullies so much that another member has no choice but to dox him.

Just look at what IBdaMann was forced to do.

And now he is being forced to make threats of publishing the phone number again (Branner deleted it last time in a very rare act of moderation), because... well, what choice does he have in the face of this kind of bully trolling?

Someone owes HIM an apology.

Why should IBDaMann apologize for YOUR problem?
13-05-2024 21:37
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(791)
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:Just BEGGING to get doxxed!

Wrong wording. You INSISTED on publishing your own personal information.

An image search on your continuum graphic, as you demanded, reveals your name, Robert R. Northup, which you can see on the image. (Time: 14 seconds)

An internet search on "Robert R Northup Biogeochemist" basically reveals that you live in Oakland. (Time: 17 seconds)

An internet search on "Robert R Northup Oakland address" lists 4551 Fairbairn Ave, Oakland, CA without having to even click on any links. (Time: 6 seconds)

Google maps immediately comes up with THIS, indicating that you have a nice silver Lexus RX330, a Chevy 1500HD and a covered motorcycle. (Time: 5 seconds)

Anyway, anyone who is willing to spend a minute complying with your demands will learn at least this much about you.

THIS is how one proves that their knowledge of science is superior to all others.
13-05-2024 22:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21955)
Im a BM wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Im a BM wrote:Just BEGGING to get doxxed!

Wrong wording. You INSISTED on publishing your own personal information.

An image search on your continuum graphic, as you demanded, reveals your name, Robert R. Northup, which you can see on the image. (Time: 14 seconds)

An internet search on "Robert R Northup Biogeochemist" basically reveals that you live in Oakland. (Time: 17 seconds)

An internet search on "Robert R Northup Oakland address" lists 4551 Fairbairn Ave, Oakland, CA without having to even click on any links. (Time: 6 seconds)

Google maps immediately comes up with THIS, indicating that you have a nice silver Lexus RX330, a Chevy 1500HD and a covered motorcycle. (Time: 5 seconds)

Anyway, anyone who is willing to spend a minute complying with your demands will learn at least this much about you.

THIS is how one proves that their knowledge of science is superior to all others.

Doxing yourself proves nothing (except that you're an idiot).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 9 of 9<<<789

Join the debate Tell your old college professors to check out climate-debate.com for biogeochemistry:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
What is Biogeochemistry?12823-05-2024 22:55
Biogeochemistry Debunked3923-05-2024 05:23
Biogeochemistry-related Thread Guide for "sealover" threads.3723-05-2024 04:24
You work hard, to get your kids in college...1324-06-2019 23:01
Reality check: Maxime Bernier says CO2 isn't a pollutant. Climate scientists say he's wrong024-02-2019 04:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact