Remember me
▼ Content

Technology Stuffs Cause Climate Change Global Warming, Bring Natural Catastrophe Disaster Sooner


Technology Stuffs Cause Climate Change Global Warming, Bring Natural Catastrophe Disaster Sooner10-09-2020 11:36
ClimateTruth
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Technology Stuffs Cause Climate Change Global Warming, Bring Natural Catastrophe Disaster Sooner

If you ask between a petrol/gas car vs a electric car, which one will bring natural catastrophe faster, sooner to this civilization, then my answer is electric car !

The science and theory say that: CO2 cause global warming, cause ice melting and to root problem of the "future nature mega disaster".
It sound very logical because when you burn fire near ice, it will melt, if you burn woods in your house,you will get warmer, so CO2 is the problem.

Hey what if metals, technology (including everything made in lab house) is the direct cause of Climate Change.

Why don't you ask why and how metals go rust?
It is because of air, fire, water.

So the more metals, technology stuffs on the surface, the more natural catastrophe disaster come to you.

The theory CO2 only maybe "correct" about ice melting, but what about storm,earthquake, tsunami, volcano eruption which was happened many timesin the past?

Use your common sense and pick the correct theory.
CO2 vs Metals, Technology.
One theory only "maybe correct" about 1 catastrophe event.
But other theory satisfy all the natural catastrophe events.

If you ask why the metals on the surface go rust then it is the "unripe product".
A small little air can do it, so with high amount of quantity require a lot of air (storm, tsunami, floods).

Why it melting? Then the answer it is because it is not the "original products/materials of life on Earth", simply like that.

Most of word leaders are digging the grave for this entire civilization by gambling on the wrong CO2 theory.

Technology, science cannot predict the right temperature, when rain come, what wind direction, and cannot know the secret of life exist  beyond human eyes and any kind of technology.

Go ask yourself, your friends and compare both theories above and make your own conclusion about climate change global warming subject.

Best Regard,
The Savior
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
10-09-2020 16:32
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1368)
Thanks for the warning. I will just continue to live my life as normal. Moooooo.
10-09-2020 21:19
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2745)
There are 7 tropical disturbances. Have check to see their status yet today. Think the closest won't come even close, but it's still sometime next week. None of they look like apocalyptic storm material.

Did you know that if you drive around with beer in the back of your truck, they get warm. Spray all over the place when you open one, tastes kind of nasty. A CO2 fire extinguisher will actually cool a twelve pack down, to a drinkable temperature, pretty quick too. Doesn't make any sense. CO2 is killing the planet, going to cremate all life on this planet, by 2035 (might have moved that back, again). How can CO2 save your beer, and be so bad for the planet? Beer is a good thing, right? Even comes in a metal can...
Edited on 10-09-2020 21:20
10-09-2020 22:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13933)
ClimateTruth wrote:
Technology Stuffs Cause Climate Change Global Warming, Bring Natural Catastrophe Disaster Sooner

You're going to have to define 'climate change', 'global warming', and 'natural catastrophe'.
ClimateTruth wrote:
If you ask between a petrol/gas car vs a electric car, which one will bring natural catastrophe faster, sooner to this civilization, then my answer is electric car !

Void question. Neither will bring any catastrophe.
ClimateTruth wrote:
The science and theory say that: CO2 cause global warming, cause ice melting and to root problem of the "future nature mega disaster".

There is no science or theory about buzzwords. Define 'global warming'.
ClimateTruth wrote:
It sound very logical
Void arguments built out of meaningless buzzwords is not logical. It's a fallacy.
ClimateTruth wrote:
because when you burn fire near ice, it will melt, if you burn woods in your house,you will get warmer, so CO2 is the problem.
Keeping warm is a problem? CO2 is not a problem.
ClimateTruth wrote:
Hey what if metals, technology (including everything made in lab house) is the direct cause of Climate Change.
Define 'climate change'.
ClimateTruth wrote:
Why don't you ask why and how metals go rust?
No need. I am already familiar with the chemistry of metals. Rust is oxidized iron. Other metals oxidize, but the oxidation doesn't continue like it does with iron.
ClimateTruth wrote:
It is because of air, fire, water.
Nope. We use fire the smelt iron and other metals.
ClimateTruth wrote:
So the more metals, technology stuffs on the surface, the more natural catastrophe disaster come to you. We use air and water to harden it. Perhaps you should study knife and sword making someday. It'll teach you a lot about why we use the same techniques of hardening metal for car parts, aircraft parts, tractor parts, and even plows.
[quote]ClimateTruth wrote:
The theory CO2 only maybe "correct" about ice melting, but what about storm,earthquake, tsunami, volcano eruption which was happened many timesin the past?
Word salad.
ClimateTruth wrote:
Use your common sense and pick the correct theory.
You haven't given any theory.
ClimateTruth wrote:
CO2 vs Metals, Technology.
One theory only "maybe correct" about 1 catastrophe event.
But other theory satisfy all the natural catastrophe events.
Word salad. You have to define some words before you make any sense.
ClimateTruth wrote:
If you ask why the metals on the surface go rust then it is the "unripe product".
A small little air can do it, so with high amount of quantity require a lot of air (storm, tsunami, floods).
Nope. Metals do not oxidize because of storms or floods.
ClimateTruth wrote:
Why it melting? Then the answer it is because it is not the "original products/materials of life on Earth", simply like that.
Everything on the Earth came from the Earth (except for a few meteors that made it to the surface).
ClimateTruth wrote:
Most of word leaders are digging the grave for this entire civilization by gambling on the wrong CO2 theory.
CO2 is not a theory. It's a naturally occurring gas in the atmosphere.
ClimateTruth wrote:
Technology, science cannot predict the right temperature, when rain come, what wind direction, and cannot know the secret of life exist  beyond human eyes and any kind of technology.
Science cannot. Technology can, to some extent. It's pretty accurate about predicting weather 24 hours out. It's like watching waves at sea and knowing when they will reach the shore.
ClimateTruth wrote:
Go ask yourself, your friends and compare both theories above and make your own conclusion about climate change global warming subject.

Word salad. Too many undefined words. Define 'climate change'. Define 'global warming'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit




Join the debate Technology Stuffs Cause Climate Change Global Warming, Bring Natural Catastrophe Disaster Sooner:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Independent and open technology gives us a real chance to reach global climate targets719-10-2020 23:34
If I Was The President Of The USA, I Would Bring Back All Factories Easily Without Using Anything1530-09-2020 20:54
The Next Evolution Of Fuel Energy, Raw Materials Is Natural Fusion615-09-2020 02:56
The Ultimate Secret Of Language, Number, Religion, Education, Science, Technology126-08-2020 08:58
Many Secret Societies Groups Governments Are Making Many Catastrophe Deadly Mistakes114-08-2020 06:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact