Remember me
▼ Content

Tai Hai Chen runs for president?

Tai Hai Chen runs for president?01-10-2016 20:25
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
We shouldn't spend on climate change because one day the sun will "grow and encompass the earth"—Presidential candidate Gary Johnson in 2011
https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/779003555067879424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Its choice between a giant douchbag or a shit sandwich for the yanks but don't worry there is a alternative.
01-10-2016 21:17
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
One day, you'll die. So it's okay if I kill you now, right, Gary?
02-10-2016 04:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
spot wrote:
We shouldn't spend on climate change because one day the sun will "grow and encompass the earth"—Presidential candidate Gary Johnson in 2011

Its choice between a giant douchbag or a shit sandwich for the yanks but don't worry there is a alternative.

The simple fact is that we Americans shouldn't spend on Global Warming because of that separation of church and state thing.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-10-2016 13:38
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote:

The simple fact is that we Americans shouldn't spend on Global Warming because of that separation of church and state thing.

Run that up a flagpole and see who salutes it.
02-10-2016 15:20
(14373)
spot wrote:Run that up a flagpole and see who salutes it.

Separation of Church and State has been run through the courts, especially the Supreme Court, and separation wins every time.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-10-2016 16:06
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
What do you think will be the reaction of anyone sane if you walked into a solicitor's office and said you wanted to test your theory in court?
02-10-2016 19:53
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Religion is more than faith, IB.
02-10-2016 20:32
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Countless ET civilizations perished because of AGW. Can humanity survive AGW? That depends if humanity can conquer its own greed for profits.
02-10-2016 20:50
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
...Now you're past idiocy and into insanity.
05-10-2016 15:13
(14373)
spot wrote: What do you think will be the reaction of anyone sane if you walked into a solicitor's office and said you wanted to test your theory in court?

Would I be the first to break it to you if I were to mention that no one has ever considered the court of law to be science? Would you be surprised to learn that the body of science contains no legal decisions?

How is it that you have never learned to distinguish between science and law?

05-10-2016 15:30
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
What if I told you that YOU were the one that brought up government and legality?
05-10-2016 16:18
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
IBdaMann wrote:
spot wrote: What do you think will be the reaction of anyone sane if you walked into a solicitor's office and said you wanted to test your theory in court?

Would I be the first to break it to you if I were to mention that no one has ever considered the court of law to be science? Would you be surprised to learn that the body of science contains no legal decisions?

How is it that you have never learned to distinguish between science and law?

Arrogant fool I know the difference, I was asking if you thought you could actually realistically get your case heard with your imbecileic argument?
05-10-2016 16:28
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
I pity the fool.

Join the debate Tai Hai Chen runs for president?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
GREAT NEWS, TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024, IF ELECTED HE WILL PULL OUT OF THE PARIS ACCORDS AGAI2619-11-2022 03:21
Tesla recalls nearly 54,000 cars because self-driving software runs stop signs606-02-2022 02:00
The USA Must Change The President Election Rules To Make Life More Fair & Interesting128-07-2021 04:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact