Remember me
▼ Content

SUV Submerged after days of heavy rain in Florida!

SUV Submerged after days of heavy rain in Florida!14-06-2019 18:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Saw this on the way home from work today, pulled a few frames off the dashcam. The video clip is kind of short, didn't realize what it was, until I was right on it, surprisingly, I wasn't even going the speed limit. Couldn't see how the SUV got in the water, guess I'll have to wait and see if it makes the news.

Obviously, it had nothing to do with Climate Change, or our usually afternoon weather this time of the year. Just trying my hand at modern journalism...
Edited on 14-06-2019 19:26
14-06-2019 19:48
(5196)
Trouble with uploading...
Attached image:

14-06-2019 22:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Looks like yet another sinkhole. Did they find 'gators in the vehicle after they pulled it out? I do have to wonder why this guy is so far off the road!
15-06-2019 02:16
(5196)
It's a popular fishing spot, and there is a small park on the opposite side. Twenty years ago, I used to get run out of the park for bring my giant dog to that park, and let him off the leash. Now, it's encouraged, and one of it's attractions... Wondering if the SUV was parked to close to the edge, or backed up too far...

Pictures still don't look like the uploaded right, second one looks only partial. It was a little challenging, a 2 meg limit on file size, one file per post.
15-06-2019 02:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's a popular fishing spot, and there is a small park on the opposite side. Twenty years ago, I used to get run out of the park for bring my giant dog to that park, and let him off the leash. Now, it's encouraged, and one of it's attractions... Wondering if the SUV was parked to close to the edge, or backed up too far...

Pictures still don't look like the uploaded right, second one looks only partial. It was a little challenging, a 2 meg limit on file size, one file per post.

Heh. Well, it certainly was a limit to how far he could back up! *sploosh!*

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate SUV Submerged after days of heavy rain in Florida!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
Too much scaling up these days6114-01-2023 03:50
The USA, China & Other Nations Have 10 Days Left To Choose Their Fate106-01-2022 04:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact