Remember me
▼ Content

Supreme Court once again supports the Constitution


Supreme Court once again supports the Constitution30-06-2022 20:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(19779)
Once again, the Supreme Court has supported constitutional limits. A ruling was just recently issued that limits how unelected bureaucrats can create law, placing that responsibility firmly on Congress. Thus, the EPA can no longer dictate regulations concerning emissions of CO2 or any other gas.

Rolling Stone and other lefty media reported that the Supreme Court ruled that the 'planet will burn'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-07-2022 00:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2611)
Into the Night wrote:
Once again, the Supreme Court has supported constitutional limits. A ruling was just recently issued that limits how unelected bureaucrats can create law, placing that responsibility firmly on Congress. Thus, the EPA can no longer dictate regulations concerning emissions of CO2 or any other gas.

Rolling Stone and other lefty media reported that the Supreme Court ruled that the 'planet will burn'.


This is huge. However, I have the feeling we're about to have "the hottest summer ever". Get ready for a shit ton of manufactured "data".


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
01-07-2022 06:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12978)
GasGuzzler wrote:However, I have the feeling we're about to have "the hottest summer ever". Get ready for a shit ton of manufactured "data".

This was going to happen regardless of any other events in the world.

The two observations I made concerning this Supreme Court decision are:

1. The media and leftists in general will dig-in behind the banner of "CO2 is pollution" and that the Supreme Court is protecting Big Energy's ability to remain the "top polluters" on the face of the planet.

2. The same dishonest media and leftists in general are already hammering away in lock-step "fossil fuels, fossil fuels, fossil fuels ..." Harvey, I know you see this going on. I know you fully understand the deceit involved in using the term "fossil fuels" and yet every time someone mentions the correct word "hydrocarbons" you act like someone shoved a stick up your azz. Every time I see pure "fossil fuel" dishonesty gushing from the media I can't help but think of you and your insistence on defending the dishonesty and propagating it. I just want to know why you do it. Every time I ask you to help me understand your position you give me the Heisman and remain mute. Would you mind explaining to me why you fiercely support the liars of the world and why you throw barbs at those who are being honest?

For everyone else's edification, I'm going to turn up the juice against the use of the term "fossil fuels." It's lying in action and frankly I no longer care whether the use of the term is simply out of ignorance. It's dishonesty and I'm going to use it as my excuse to have impolite fun.

.
02-07-2022 22:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2611)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:However, I have the feeling we're about to have "the hottest summer ever". Get ready for a shit ton of manufactured "data".

This was going to happen regardless of any other events in the world.



I disagree a bit. I am purely speculating that the summer was going to be a "bit cooler" compared to recent years due to the high gas prices. The democrats are about to get crushed at mid terms because even a large percentage of the looney left are pissed off about fuel prices. It has to be justified and sold as a benefit.

"Look at the progress in mitigating climate change in just one year! Higher prices have slowed the fossil fuel usage and we were able to cool just a little smidge from the scorching Trump years. Just think what we could do if ALL the cars on the road were EVs. Now is the time to invest in renewable energy infrastructure!" Blah blah blah....

However, now that the Supreme Court has tied the hands of the EPA, we're all going to fry. The spin machine will be dizzy busy.

"Just look at the damage done to the climate because of the irresponsible Supreme Court! Hottest summer ever! If we want our children and grandchildren to have a livable planet, we need to act NOW by packing the Supreme Court with additional rational judges so we can overturn this dangerous decision that could actually kill our children!....speaking of which, just another reason to pack the court. We need to preserve the federal right to kill our children!...blah blah blah."

Sven agrees with me.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
02-07-2022 23:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2711)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:However, I have the feeling we're about to have "the hottest summer ever". Get ready for a shit ton of manufactured "data".

This was going to happen regardless of any other events in the world.



I disagree a bit. I am purely speculating that the summer was going to be a "bit cooler" compared to recent years due to the high gas prices. The democrats are about to get crushed at mid terms because even a large percentage of the looney left are pissed off about fuel prices. It has to be justified and sold as a benefit.

"Look at the progress in mitigating climate change in just one year! Higher prices have slowed the fossil fuel usage and we were able to cool just a little smidge from the scorching Trump years. Just think what we could do if ALL the cars on the road were EVs. Now is the time to invest in renewable energy infrastructure!" Blah blah blah....

However, now that the Supreme Court has tied the hands of the EPA, we're all going to fry. The spin machine will be dizzy busy.

"Just look at the damage done to the climate because of the irresponsible Supreme Court! Hottest summer ever! If we want our children and grandchildren to have a livable planet, we need to act NOW by packing the Supreme Court with additional rational judges so we can overturn this dangerous decision that could actually kill our children!....speaking of which, just another reason to pack the court. We need to preserve the federal right to kill our children!...blah blah blah."

Sven agrees with me.


LOL so if gas prices are high and people drive less the temp will go down.

The only help for people like you is death, then you can stop spewing CO2


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-07-2022 02:14
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2611)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:However, I have the feeling we're about to have "the hottest summer ever". Get ready for a shit ton of manufactured "data".

This was going to happen regardless of any other events in the world.



I disagree a bit. I am purely speculating that the summer was going to be a "bit cooler" compared to recent years due to the high gas prices. The democrats are about to get crushed at mid terms because even a large percentage of the looney left are pissed off about fuel prices. It has to be justified and sold as a benefit.

"Look at the progress in mitigating climate change in just one year! Higher prices have slowed the fossil fuel usage and we were able to cool just a little smidge from the scorching Trump years. Just think what we could do if ALL the cars on the road were EVs. Now is the time to invest in renewable energy infrastructure!" Blah blah blah....

However, now that the Supreme Court has tied the hands of the EPA, we're all going to fry. The spin machine will be dizzy busy.

"Just look at the damage done to the climate because of the irresponsible Supreme Court! Hottest summer ever! If we want our children and grandchildren to have a livable planet, we need to act NOW by packing the Supreme Court with additional rational judges so we can overturn this dangerous decision that could actually kill our children!....speaking of which, just another reason to pack the court. We need to preserve the federal right to kill our children!...blah blah blah."

Sven agrees with me.


LOL so if gas prices are high and people drive less the temp will go down.

The only help for people like you is death, then you can stop spewing CO2


Your level of reading comprehension is sufficiently terrible which earns you an "excessively stupid" rating.

Yawn. Lol.


Computer science made this page possible, whether you do not believe in science or not.- Swan
Edited on 03-07-2022 02:21
03-07-2022 04:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2711)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:However, I have the feeling we're about to have "the hottest summer ever". Get ready for a shit ton of manufactured "data".

This was going to happen regardless of any other events in the world.



I disagree a bit. I am purely speculating that the summer was going to be a "bit cooler" compared to recent years due to the high gas prices. The democrats are about to get crushed at mid terms because even a large percentage of the looney left are pissed off about fuel prices. It has to be justified and sold as a benefit.

"Look at the progress in mitigating climate change in just one year! Higher prices have slowed the fossil fuel usage and we were able to cool just a little smidge from the scorching Trump years. Just think what we could do if ALL the cars on the road were EVs. Now is the time to invest in renewable energy infrastructure!" Blah blah blah....

However, now that the Supreme Court has tied the hands of the EPA, we're all going to fry. The spin machine will be dizzy busy.

"Just look at the damage done to the climate because of the irresponsible Supreme Court! Hottest summer ever! If we want our children and grandchildren to have a livable planet, we need to act NOW by packing the Supreme Court with additional rational judges so we can overturn this dangerous decision that could actually kill our children!....speaking of which, just another reason to pack the court. We need to preserve the federal right to kill our children!...blah blah blah."

Sven agrees with me.


LOL so if gas prices are high and people drive less the temp will go down.

The only help for people like you is death, then you can stop spewing CO2


Your level of reading comprehension is sufficiently terrible which earns you an "excessively stupid" rating.

Yawn. Lol.


Coming from a certified moron like you that is a genuine compliment.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate Supreme Court once again supports the Constitution:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Reps. Omar, Adams arrested during abortion protest near Supreme Court120-07-2022 01:52
Retired Supreme court justice Stephen Breyer going back to work at Harvard519-07-2022 22:11
Michigan Supreme Court says NO205-10-2020 17:54
Alaska Supreme Court1111-10-2019 23:33
City should explore taking oil companies to court over climate change costs, councillor says126-03-2019 17:32
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact