Remember me
▼ Content

Superconducting qubits cover new distances, Bell's theorem is confirmed

Superconducting qubits cover new distances, Bell's theorem is confirmed11-05-2023 13:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
For the first time, a superconducting circuit has passed a Bell test, the premier test in physics to confirm a system's quantum behaviour. These circuits are used in quantum computers, and this test proves that their quantum bits are truly entangled.

When two particles are entangled, measuring the characteristics of one instantly affects the measured characteristics of the other in what is called a non-local correlation. When this happens, it means the effects of the entanglement must travel faster than light. The test for this strange quantum effect is called Bell's inequality, which sets a limit on how often particles can end up in the same state by chance without the presence of actual entanglement. Violating Bell's inequality is proof that a pair of particles are, in fact, entangled.

Bell tests have been performed in many systems, but never on a superconducting circuit. For the test, the two entangled systems have to be far enough apart that a signal could not have travelled between them at the speed of light in the time it takes to measure both systems. This is difficult to test in a superconducting circuit, because the whole thing has to be kept at temperatures close to absolute zero. For the first time, Simon Storz at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich and his colleagues have managed to perform a Bell test on such a circuit.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-05-2023 19:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:For the first time, a [press release claiming a] superconducting circuit has passed a Bell test, the premier test in physics to confirm a system's quantum behaviour. [Naturally, no evidence whatsoever is provided to validate the veracity of these claims]. These circuits are used in quantum computers, and this [press release claims] that their quantum bits are truly entangled.

Right now there is a corporate board that is laughing hysterically.

Swan, you forgot to include the video of the demonstration. Why is that?
11-05-2023 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:For the first time, a [press release claiming a] superconducting circuit has passed a Bell test, the premier test in physics to confirm a system's quantum behaviour. [Naturally, no evidence whatsoever is provided to validate the veracity of these claims]. These circuits are used in quantum computers, and this [press release claims] that their quantum bits are truly entangled.

Right now there is a corporate board that is laughing hysterically.

Swan, you forgot to include the video of the demonstration. Why is that?

Only you and your schizzo friends read that, so unless you are a corporate board, you are completely unaware that this board has about ten total users all time, and 75 percent of those left. However in your delusional mind millions read your psycho babbles

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

11-05-2023 21:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
Swan wrote:Only you and your schizzo friends read that, so unless you are a corporate board, you are completely unaware that this board has about ten total users all time, and 75 percent of those left.

So Swan, I'm going to teach you a little more about the scam to which you cling.

I don't know if you are in the habit of confusing algebra (that you perform) with actual electronic components (that you can hold and install), but that is the "read/write" part of the quantum computing scam.

It should be fairly obvious that digital values cannot be written to a photon. If you were to hear/read someone claim that quantum computers somehow "write" values to photons, you might want to ask "How do you imagine that this writing would occur?"

Well, the people behind your scam say that the answer is to do some math, specifically Fourier series, specifically a Hadamard transform ... and then change the wording to "apply/attach a Hadamard gate." Before you ask "Where can I get one of these Hadamard gates to attach and how much do they cost?" ... know that there is no such physical thing. You are being told to do some algebra. If you ask "How does a Hadamard gate write to a qubit?" the answer will be "It applies a Hadamard transformation." If you ask "What mechanism does the Hadamard gate use to apply the Hadamard transform to the qubit?" ... you will be shown/taught the algebra and/or the Fourier transforms.

Enjoy.
11-05-2023 23:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Only you and your schizzo friends read that, so unless you are a corporate board, you are completely unaware that this board has about ten total users all time, and 75 percent of those left.

So Swan, I'm going to teach you a little more about the scam to which you cling.

I don't know if you are in the habit of confusing algebra (that you perform) with actual electronic components (that you can hold and install), but that is the "read/write" part of the quantum computing scam.

It should be fairly obvious that digital values cannot be written to a photon. If you were to hear/read someone claim that quantum computers somehow "write" values to photons, you might want to ask "How do you imagine that this writing would occur?"

Well, the people behind your scam say that the answer is to do some math, specifically Fourier series, specifically a Hadamard transform ... and then change the wording to "apply/attach a Hadamard gate." Before you ask "Where can I get one of these Hadamard gates to attach and how much do they cost?" ... know that there is no such physical thing. You are being told to do some algebra. If you ask "How does a Hadamard gate write to a qubit?" the answer will be "It applies a Hadamard transformation." If you ask "What mechanism does the Hadamard gate use to apply the Hadamard transform to the qubit?" ... you will be shown/taught the algebra and/or the Fourier transforms.

Enjoy.

Again if you are going to teach me you have one sentence to do so as that is all that I ever read of your babbles, which means that you just wrote what you did for no one, and that no one will ever read the whole thing. That is unless they are depressed and really need a good laugh.

ULTRA MAGA

12-05-2023 16:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
IBdaMann wrote:

Enjoy.
A well described description of that circular nonsense.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-05-2023 16:58
(21597)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Enjoy.

Again if you are going to teach me you have one sentence to do so as that is all that I ever read of your babbles, which means that you just wrote what you did for no one, and that no one will ever read the whole thing. That is unless they are depressed and really need a good laugh.

Awwwwww. Swan can't read....

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 12-05-2023 16:59
12-05-2023 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Enjoy.

I read just fine, however, since I already know that everything written by the ass is pure drivel, then I become an ass like you for reading it, nobody else in the World cares. Now tell us again that dinosaurs still live, that there never ws an ice age, and remind us of Bidens favorite 2 words which are Made in America.

LOL your great leader, if he tells you to fart, you fart, then he sniffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyj1B3Wtlkg&t=59s

ULTRA MAGA

13-05-2023 04:58
(21597)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Enjoy.

I read just fine,
Paradox.

Swan wrote:
however...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Superconducting qubits cover new distances, Bell's theorem is confirmed:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Optical tweezers building qubits out of individual molecules, this is the first step toward008-12-2023 03:08
GENERATING ENTANGLED QUBITS AND QUDITS WITH FULLY ON-CHIP PHOTONIC QUANTUM SOURCE1703-05-2023 23:06
How Big Oil Companies Tried To Hide Climate Change From the Public For Decades - THE BIG COVER-UP123-04-2023 08:28
Confirmed: Global floods, droughts worsening with warming9923-03-2023 01:50
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact