Remember me
▼ Content

Students Against Climate Change

Students Against Climate Change23-02-2017 19:02
gettingglobal
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
As students at Maine South High School we have started a Facebook page that's advocating for climate change to be treated as the problem it is. Please follow us and like our posts, we would love the support! Click this link: https://www.facebook.com/wegettingglobal/?fref=ts
23-02-2017 21:51
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Why do you think it is such a problem?
Edited on 23-02-2017 21:52
23-02-2017 22:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"tipped the leaky plunger" plugged:Why do you think it is such a problem?

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
23-02-2017 22:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"tipped the leaky plunger" plugged:Why do you think it is such a problem?

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.

You should join their page, Chief Litebeer. I would personally love to see you plug up their page just like you plug up the pages here with your spam.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-02-2017 23:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Students,
Do yourself a favor and get outside your classroom and do some real research. You will quickly find that there is plenty of debate on both side of this issue that is supposedly "settled science". You will be amazed at what you have been brainwashed into believing is fact. I won't tell you what to believe, but I do hope you look into climate change from all angles, especially political and monetary angles. If you are simply repeating what you've been taught in the classroom, it won't be long before you sound like Chief Litehead........

Chief Litehead said,

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
24-02-2017 00:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: your spam.

Opposition to old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs is never spam. Opposition to AGW denier liar whiners is never spam. Opposition to "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" is never spam.
24-02-2017 01:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Thanks to "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" for demonstrating pukey proud pig racism to the high schoolers. Teach them early, teach them quickly, teach them incessantly.... excellent Don Trump strategies.
24-02-2017 01:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Students,
Do yourself a favor and get outside your classroom and do some real research. You will quickly find that there is plenty of debate on both side of this issue that is supposedly "settled science". You will be amazed at what you have been brainwashed into believing is fact. I won't tell you what to believe, but I do hope you look into climate change from all angles, especially political and monetary angles.

What I find sort of surprising is that I grew up in a poor neighborhood. One of my friends became a translator in the Pentagon, another a lecturer in Physics at a university and I worked in research and development my whole life including working on a team that won the team leader a Nobel prize in chemistry.

There were several others as well that didn't fair as well despite being on the same intellectual level.

So what do we find now? "Let's all get together and stop global warming". Apparently they think that it's real, believe that the Earth is so stupid that it doesn't know how to take care of itself and that you can fix it with a smartphone app.

Join the debate Students Against Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is homework good or bad for students?626-11-2022 05:12
Canmore students join global protest for climate change action122-03-2019 02:32
Quebec students join global marches to demand climate change action218-03-2019 17:26
Save the world from global warming, say Irish students016-03-2019 21:50
Climate strikes spread worldwide as students call for action216-03-2019 17:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact