Remember me
▼ Content

Strange thing happened on my way to work...

Strange thing happened on my way to work...02-07-2022 18:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
My P.O.S. Ford Explorer developed a intermittent thumping sound, that just got louder. So, I pulled over, checked the tires, looked for some obvious cause. Nothing... So, I decided to take it easy, and hopefully get to work on time. Had all weekend to hopeful figure it out, get it fixed. The thumping got more regular, and it started pulling to one side or the other, unpredictably. Figured I wind up in a ditch, or crashing head-on. So, pulled over, called-in to work, and a tow truck. Was going to pop the hood, and do some more looking, until the tow truck arrived...

While reaching down for the hood release, heard a loud noise. Looking up, I saw a car zoom past, trailing car parts flying every where. There was another car, just coming to rest, on it's roof.

Dash Cam video of the crash at this link (17 seconds worth).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4u5YnPWRs

The white car, crossed the center line, and clipped the green car. The main reason I was pulled off the road, waiting for a tow truck...

No major injuries, everybody got out of the overturned car. One girl was taken to the hospital. The white car, had stopped just past where I had parked. Airbags inflated. He must have been flying, to need that much time to stop. Lucky he didn't slam into me as well. Couldn't possibly see where he was going.

Getting a tow, out of an accident scene, with injuries was interesting, but the deputies were nice about it. Only had to wait for fir and rescue to leave.

Turned out, had a major wheel bearing failure. But, that's a whole other adventure, but got it done in a day.
03-07-2022 05:05
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Close call brother. A seizing wheel bearing will do that.I was the rescue guy at Overlander road house and even a bearing locking up on a boat trailer can affect the car handling.Some people feel they are invincible and drive so close to the edge.I like to get off to a slow start in my jeep when I have the trailer on and recently I was overtaken by a flash SUV and mom has 2 small children in the back and is holding a bowl and feeding the baby in the booster seat with the phone under her chin.I kept going on the roundabout and went a different way
03-07-2022 05:05
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Close call brother. A seizing wheel bearing will do that.I was the rescue guy at Overlander road house and even a bearing locking up on a boat trailer can affect the car handling.Some people feel they are invincible and drive so close to the edge.I like to get off to a slow start in my jeep when I have the trailer on and recently I was overtaken by a flash SUV and mom has 2 small children in the back and is holding a bowl and feeding the baby in the booster seat with the phone under her chin.I kept going on the roundabout and went a different way
03-07-2022 15:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
My P.O.S. Ford Explorer developed a intermittent thumping sound, that just got louder. So, I pulled over, checked the tires, looked for some obvious cause. Nothing... So, I decided to take it easy, and hopefully get to work on time. Had all weekend to hopeful figure it out, get it fixed. The thumping got more regular, and it started pulling to one side or the other, unpredictably. Figured I wind up in a ditch, or crashing head-on. So, pulled over, called-in to work, and a tow truck. Was going to pop the hood, and do some more looking, until the tow truck arrived...

While reaching down for the hood release, heard a loud noise. Looking up, I saw a car zoom past, trailing car parts flying every where. There was another car, just coming to rest, on it's roof.

Dash Cam video of the crash at this link (17 seconds worth).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4u5YnPWRs

The white car, crossed the center line, and clipped the green car. The main reason I was pulled off the road, waiting for a tow truck...

No major injuries, everybody got out of the overturned car. One girl was taken to the hospital. The white car, had stopped just past where I had parked. Airbags inflated. He must have been flying, to need that much time to stop. Lucky he didn't slam into me as well. Couldn't possibly see where he was going.

Getting a tow, out of an accident scene, with injuries was interesting, but the deputies were nice about it. Only had to wait for fir and rescue to leave.

Turned out, had a major wheel bearing failure. But, that's a whole other adventure, but got it done in a day.

See you should have not told the truth about Bill Clinton popping teenage girls in the ass on Epstein Island

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Strange thing happened on my way to work...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
So how did the AI flight controller in the 737 Max work out2828-04-2023 23:02
Man freed from jail for committing a crime that never even happened. LOL they tried that with me too316-02-2023 19:01
LOL the new king of England never learned how pens work. Most inbred people have this very same problem014-09-2022 21:13
Merrick Garland is honored to work alongside the communist Gestapo FBI012-08-2022 03:04
Deborah Birx, White House covid coordinator finally ADMITS THAT THERE ARE NO COVID VACCINES THAT WORK623-07-2022 20:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact