Remember me
▼ Content

stop


stop24-02-2022 21:34
keepit
★★★★★
(2560)
Will the world put a stop to putin if he uses nuclear weapons? It would be dangerous to stop him but dangerous to not.
24-02-2022 22:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
keepit wrote:
Will the world put a stop to putin if he uses nuclear weapons? It would be dangerous to stop him but dangerous to not.

Why would he use nuclear weapons?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 23:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
keepit wrote:Will the world put a stop to putin if he uses nuclear weapons? It would be dangerous to stop him but dangerous to not.

Once again, instead of asking a valid question, e.g. Will the world stop Russia if its government launches nuclear weapons?" ... you chose to ask an inane question about an individual, i.e. "Will the world put a stop to putin if he uses nuclear weapons?"

Despite my having pointed this out to you, you insist on focusing on Putin, an individual, rather than Russia, the appropriate subject for your predicate.

I think you have PDS (Putin Derangement Syndrome). I don't think you can be rational on this topic. I think this explains why all of your questions and statements involving Putin are idiotic. You feel compelled to channel everything about Russia through one personality, ignoring how stupid that makes everything you write. Perhaps you believe that your stupidity on Russia will blend in with all of your stupidity on other topics.

By any chance, have you heard the phrase "doubling down on stupid"?
25-02-2022 00:31
keepit
★★★★★
(2560)
The phrase, "The buck stops here" comes to mind.
Based on putin's uncharacteristic emotional state during his speech a couple of days ago, i think there might be some internal conflict within him or with the duma about these actions.
25-02-2022 01:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
keepit wrote:The phrase, "The buck stops here" comes to mind.

Is it because that particular phrase is totally unrelated?

keepit wrote:Based on putin's uncharacteristic emotional state during his speech a couple of days ago, i think there might be some internal conflict within him or with the duma about these actions.

How does that justify you confusing an individual person for a country?
25-02-2022 02:40
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
IBdaMann wrote:... you chose to ask an inane question about an individual, ...
Russia is a dictatorship under Putin. Just like North Korea under Kim

You know how I know that? Because he has no opposition. Alexei Navalny is still in jail.

So KeepIt's question was very accurate.
25-02-2022 03:11
keepit
★★★★★
(2560)
Sen warner is on fox tv right now talking about the possibility of considering a cyber attack on any of the nato countries as being an act of war against nota.
Whew, that's a good example of how wars escalate. Expect the unexpected.
25-02-2022 07:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
keepit wrote:Sen warner is on fox tv right now talking about ...

... Whew, that's a good example of how wars escalate.


... because Sen Warner has that much influence.

You obsess over personalities, and even channel hyperbolic godly powers through them, ... and totally ignore rational analysis.
25-02-2022 17:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... you chose to ask an inane question about an individual, ...
Russia is a dictatorship under Putin.

Russia is currently a republic, with a constitution and everything.
tmiddles wrote:
Just like North Korea under Kim

North Korea is currently a dictatorship.
tmiddles wrote:
You know how I know that?

Apparently you don't. I realize, of course, that you have no idea what a constitution is or what it does.
tmiddles wrote:
Because he has no opposition. Alexei Navalny is still in jail.

So KeepIt's question was very accurate.

Irrelevant.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 25-02-2022 17:33
26-02-2022 01:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
Into the Night wrote:
Russia is currently a republic, with a constitution and everything.
So are North Korea and Venezuela.
What's your point?

Where is it stated that North Korea is a dictatorship? That on Kim's business card?
26-02-2022 02:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Russia is currently a republic, with a constitution and everything.
So are North Korea and Venezuela.

There is constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela. They are both currently dictatorships.
tmiddles wrote:
What's your point?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Where is it stated that North Korea is a dictatorship? That on Kim's business card?

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2022 02:07
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
Into the Night wrote:
There is constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela.
I believe that should be "and"

both countries have constitutions

https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf
Edited on 26-02-2022 02:08
26-02-2022 04:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3132)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
There is constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela.
I believe that should be "and"

both countries have constitutions

https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

Neither country is governed by a constitution. They are both governed by dictators. They are both dictatorships.
26-02-2022 05:22
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
gfm7175 wrote:
...They are both dictatorships.
and how is Russia different?
26-02-2022 05:43
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4259)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Russia is currently a republic, with a constitution and everything.
So are North Korea and Venezuela.
What's your point?

Where is it stated that North Korea is a dictatorship? That on Kim's business card?


How many dictators refer to themselves as dictators? It's a label place on them by others. A dictator simply ignores what ever was defined as the legitimate government, and does whatever the hell he wants. Some, like Biden/democrats, exploit the constitution, well, pervert it, to dictate what they want. Like vaccine mandates, climate crap, health insurance...
26-02-2022 07:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... you chose to ask an inane question about an individual, ...
Russia is a dictatorship under Putin. Just like North Korea under Kim

You know how I know that?

You don't know that, because it isn't the case. However, I know why you believe you know that. You think you are omniscient.

You clearly think that whatever narrative you apply to ... well, to anything, magically transforms into reality. You then steep your narratives in a very vile hatred for humanity and believe that the world simply transforms into your delusion.
26-02-2022 13:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
IBdaMann wrote:
You don't know that, .

Ok
How do you know that Kim is the dictator of N Korea?
26-02-2022 19:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
There is no constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela.
I believe that should be "and"

both countries have constitutions

https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

There is no constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela. Both are currently dictatorships.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2022 19:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
...They are both dictatorships.
and how is Russia different?

RQAA. Russia is a republic.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2022 19:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Russia is currently a republic, with a constitution and everything.
So are North Korea and Venezuela.
What's your point?

Where is it stated that North Korea is a dictatorship? That on Kim's business card?


How many dictators refer to themselves as dictators?

They tend to call themselves 'king' or 'first secretary' or 'prime minister' or 'Father' (such as Hitler did calling himself 'fuhrer'), but dictators they are.
HarveyH55 wrote:
It's a label place on them by others.

No. It's a type of government. A dictatorship is a type of government. The dictator is the leader of that government.
HarveyH55 wrote:
A dictator simply ignores what ever was defined as the legitimate government, and does whatever the hell he wants.

A dictator IS the legitimate government. A dictatorship is a type of government.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Some, like Biden/democrats,

Not a dictatorship. An oligarchy (dictatorship by committee, there is no single leader).
HarveyH55 wrote:
exploit the constitution,

They discarded the Constitution, and the constitutions of the various States.
HarveyH55 wrote:
well, pervert it, to dictate what they want.

They utterly discarded it. You cannot pervert it. The Constitution exists. It has not changed. You either honor it or discard it. There is no middle ground.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Like vaccine mandates, climate crap, health insurance...

NONE of which are authorized by the Constitution.

...and people are waking up some and fighting back.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2022 19:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You don't know that, .

Ok
How do you know that Kim is the dictator of N Korea?

RQAA. Stop asking the same question mindlessly. It's already been answered.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2022 19:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4259)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You don't know that, .

Ok
How do you know that Kim is the dictator of N Korea?


You are the one who made the declaration that Kim was a dictator. The burden of answering your own question, is on you. Bait and switch, only works if you are intelligent enough to deceive...

Kim, himself, is probably a clueless idiot, like Biden. Has actually little to do with running the country, or decisions made. Basically, just a puppet, in the official capacity, and child like, with 'nannies' to try and protect him from embarrassing himself and country. There aren't many countries anymore, that have an actual leader. The world is a large, complicated place these days. Too much for one person to keep up with. The 'leader' is too busy making speeches, public appearances, to do a whole lot of actually 'leading' the country. It's really a 'party' that runs the country, with and agenda. America isn't run by a single party, at any one time (yet), but democrats have been working towards dictatorship for a long while.
26-02-2022 19:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
You don't know that, .

Ok
How do you know that Kim is the dictator of N Korea?


You are the one who made the declaration that Kim was a dictator. The burden of answering your own question, is on you. Bait and switch, only works if you are intelligent enough to deceive...

No, Kim made the declaration that Kim was a dictator. He uses the title 'Utpun Superior Person' (translated).
HarveyH55 wrote:
Kim, himself, is probably a clueless idiot, like Biden.

No. Kim has organized forces to brutally maintain his regime. While cruel and brutal, he is doing it with intention.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Has actually little to do with running the country, or decisions made.

He organized forces to brutally maintain his regime. That's Kim's doing. They enforce whatever decisions he makes. Biden, on the other hand, is not leading anything. Someone else is leading for Biden, writing his speeches, keeping out of the light when he ****s up, etc. That's probably mostly a combination of Pelosi and Obama.

North Korea is a dictatorship. The former United States has become an oligarchy, leaving the States of America independent States.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Basically, just a puppet, in the official capacity, and child like, with 'nannies' to try and protect him from embarrassing himself and country.

No. Very different.
HarveyH55 wrote:
There aren't many countries anymore, that have an actual leader.

Not everyone has a Joe Biden, dude.
HarveyH55 wrote:
The world is a large, complicated place these days. Too much for one person to keep up with. The 'leader' is too busy making speeches, public appearances, to do a whole lot of actually 'leading' the country. It's really a 'party' that runs the country, with and agenda. America isn't run by a single party, at any one time (yet),

Who organizes the party? A leader or leaders.
The United States was never run by a party. It was organized as a federated republic. It's prevailing law was the Constitution, until the United States was destroyed by Democrats in a silent coup through election fraud.

The States of America are also republics. Their prevailing law is their own constitution. Governors do not run the States. His power is ONLY provided for by the Constitution of that State.

HarveyH55 wrote:
but democrats have been working towards dictatorship for a long while.

They still are. The currently have managed bringing about an oligarchy, but infighting is preventing an outright dictatorship (though it's what they want).


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-02-2022 00:23
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

There is no constitution,,,
Except there is. link

Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How many dictators refer to themselves as dictators?

They tend to call themselves 'king' or 'first secretary'

Kim is "General Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea"

How is "secretary" a give away someone is a dictator?

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
How do you know that Kim is the dictator of N Korea?

RQAA. Stop asking the same question mindlessly. It's already been answered.
Right, because he calls himself a secretary....and because there is no NK constitution (except there is)....

HarveyH55 wrote:
You are the one who made the declaration that Kim was a dictator.

Really? Just me?
Into the Night wrote:
There is constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela. They are both currently dictatorships.

And I already address how I come to the conclusion:
1st- I trust the consensus on it
2nd - The leader has no opposition and their directives are never challenged by anyone in government

gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

Neither country is governed by a constitution. They are both governed by dictators. They are both dictatorships.
Certainly. But there is a constitution. So how do you know GFM? You just declared it. Why?
27-02-2022 00:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

There is no constitution,,,
Except there is. link

Except there's not. There exists a document that is void. Inherent in a Constitution is validity. Without validity, there is no Constitution, only a void document.

tmiddles wrote:How is "secretary" a give away someone is a dictator?

As usual, you screwed up on the logic ... intentionally ... so you could bark another question.

The correct question is "How can a dictator call himself a secretary?" Well, this is Harvey's very astute point.

tmiddles wrote: Right, because he calls himself a secretary....and because there is no NK constitution

Bingo.

tmiddles wrote:1st- I trust the consensus on it

How do you even know what the "consensus" is? Are you just declaring it out of your omniscience?

tmiddles wrote: So how do you know GFM? You just declared it. Why?

Wait, why don't you just assume that gfm7175 is omniscient? It will make things so much easier, right?
27-02-2022 02:58
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3975)
IBdaMann wrote:Inherent in a Constitution is validity.
Absolutely agree with that. Just like an "election" that only allows one candidate isn't really an election. Doesn't matter if it's Sadam, Putin or Kim.

But HOW DO YOU KNOW/CONCLUDE that that is the case?

How did you, just say "there exists a document that is void.", with confidence referring to the NK constitution?

I'm confident concluding Kim is a dictator because that's the consensus view and all the news I've ever hear supports it. There is no credible challenge to that assumption.

How about you though? Did you fly t o NK and do your own research?

IBdaMann wrote:
How do you even know what the "consensus" is? Are you just declaring it out of your omniscience?
Not at all. A consensus, reading the room, getting a sense of things, are basic, simple human observational and communication skills everyone uses. In a formal setting a showing of hands may even be asked for.

Online, where for the most part everyone is free to express themselves, you can simply search for that consensus or lack there of. While this can make confirmation bias readily available, the inability to find anything contradicting an assumed belief will really clue you in to the fact that there is consensus on the issue.

But how about you all questions no answers lil' Tucker? Ready to not answer again?

How do you adopt your assumptions about the world and specifically that Kim is a dictator? And are you defending Putin and saying he is not a dictator?
27-02-2022 08:29
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1741)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Will the world put a stop to putin if he uses nuclear weapons? It would be dangerous to stop him but dangerous to not.

Once again, instead of asking a valid question, e.g. Will the world stop Russia if its government launches nuclear weapons?" ... you chose to ask an inane question about an individual, i.e. "Will the world put a stop to putin if he uses nuclear weapons?"

Despite my having pointed this out to you, you insist on focusing on Putin, an individual, rather than Russia, the appropriate subject for your predicate.

I think you have PDS (Putin Derangement Syndrome). I don't think you can be rational on this topic. I think this explains why all of your questions and statements involving Putin are idiotic. You feel compelled to channel everything about Russia through one personality, ignoring how stupid that makes everything you write. Perhaps you believe that your stupidity on Russia will blend in with all of your stupidity on other topics.

By any chance, have you heard the phrase "doubling down on stupid"?


I have just got up to speed on recent events in The Ukraine through channel 9 news and the ABC.Both organisations appear to be reporting events as accurately as possible.There is footage of people crossing the border to Poland and bombed out buildings in Kyiv.Lots of Nations are sending aid and weapons.If Vladimir Putin ordered his Generals to retire to the border they would.It is a one man call.I do not know why you think it is a Russian collective.Anti war protesters have been arrested in Moscow and no one will probably ever see them again


duncan61
27-02-2022 17:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11965)
duncan61 wrote:I have just got up to speed on recent events in The Ukraine

Apparently not. Apparently you are definitely up to speed on the fake news reporting. So am I.

The country's name is "Ukraine", not " The Ukraine." e.g. Russia has sent troops into Ukraine

duncan61 wrote:I do not know why you think it is a Russian collective.

... and it's obviously not the only thing you don't know.

Cheers.
27-02-2022 23:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

There is no constitution,,,
Except there is. link

There is no constitution. You link does not point to a constitution.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
How many dictators refer to themselves as dictators?

They tend to call themselves 'king' or 'first secretary'

Kim is "General Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea"

How is "secretary" a give away someone is a dictator?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
How do you know that Kim is the dictator of N Korea?

RQAA. Stop asking the same question mindlessly. It's already been answered.
Right, because he calls himself a secretary....and because there is no NK constitution (except there is)....

There is no constitution in North Korea. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You are the one who made the declaration that Kim was a dictator.

Really? Just me?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
There is constitution for either North Korea nor Venezuela. They are both currently dictatorships.

And I already address how I come to the conclusion:
1st- I trust the consensus on it
2nd - The leader has no opposition and their directives are never challenged by anyone in government

What consensus? There is no constitution in North Korea.
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

Neither country is governed by a constitution. They are both governed by dictators. They are both dictatorships.
Certainly. But there is a constitution.

There is no constitution. Your link does not point to a constitution.
tmiddles wrote:
So how do you know GFM? You just declared it. Why?

RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-02-2022 23:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18679)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Inherent in a Constitution is validity.
Absolutely agree with that. Just like an "election" that only allows one candidate isn't really an election. Doesn't matter if it's Sadam, Putin or Kim.

But HOW DO YOU KNOW/CONCLUDE that that is the case?

How did you, just say "there exists a document that is void.", with confidence referring to the NK constitution?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
I'm confident concluding Kim is a dictator because that's the consensus view

Omniscience fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
and all the news I've ever hear supports it.

False authority fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
There is no credible challenge to that assumption.

Circular argument fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
How about you though? Did you fly t o NK and do your own research?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
How do you even know what the "consensus" is? Are you just declaring it out of your omniscience?
Not at all.

Omniscience fallacy. Lie.
tmiddles wrote:
A consensus, reading the room, getting a sense of things, are basic, simple human observational and communication skills everyone uses.

Omniscience fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
In a formal setting a showing of hands may even be asked for.

Contextomy fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
Online, where for the most part everyone is free to express themselves, you can simply search for that consensus or lack there of.

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
While this can make confirmation bias readily available, the inability to find anything contradicting an assumed belief will really clue you in to the fact that there is consensus on the issue.

Omniscience fallacy. Circular argument fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
But how about you all questions no answers lil' Tucker? Ready to not answer again?

RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
How do you adopt your assumptions about the world and specifically that Kim is a dictator?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
And are you defending Putin and saying he is not a dictator?

RQAA.

You are truly inane. You keep asking the same questions over and over even though they've been answered.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-02-2022 16:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3132)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
...They are both dictatorships.
and how is Russia different?

RQAA.
28-02-2022 16:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3132)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
https://www.hrnk.org/uploads/pdfs/DPRK_Constitution.pdf

Neither country is governed by a constitution. They are both governed by dictators. They are both dictatorships.
Certainly. But there is a constitution. So how do you know GFM? You just declared it. Why?

RQAA.




Join the debate stop:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Tesla recalls nearly 54,000 cars because self-driving software runs stop signs606-02-2022 02:00
If You Want To Defeat The Evil, You Must Stop Hope Others & Must Believe In Unseen Divine Force031-07-2021 10:38
Humanity Must Take Control Of Their Own Destiny, Stop Relying On Others118-08-2020 19:58
So what? There's nothing you can do to stop CO2119-01-2020 03:11
Why don't people take individual action to help stop climate change?6314-09-2019 19:30
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact